Author Topic: Problem with MS Paint, please help  (Read 636 times)

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Problem with MS Paint, please help
« on: October 14, 2011, 03:15:07 PM »
I think I have a virus or something fucking with my computer because I've never used Paint all that much except maybe 2-3 times a week to capture screenshots. A few weeks ago it would refuse to save pictures by having a dialog popup saying "There is not enough memory or resources to complete operation. Close some programs, and then try again."

Now Paint won't even start in the first place because that same dialog popup comes up as soon as I click on Paint in the Windows startup menu. Is there some process or application I need to isolate and close/restart before Paint will resume normal functionality?
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
Re: Problem with MS Paint, please help
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 03:24:52 PM »
I think this happened to me before. I can't for the life of me remember what the problem was, but I hope you get it worked out. Viruses suck donkey dick.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Re: Problem with MS Paint, please help
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 03:26:29 PM »
So do I but that's cuz I'm lonely :'(
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon