Author Topic: Official Neal Morse Appreciation Thread  (Read 553048 times)

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Official Neal Morse Appreciation Thread
« Reply #6685 on: February 03, 2023, 09:25:04 AM »
IDK if we have a dedicated thread for this band, but We Came From Space announce new studio album ‘Overloads’ due out on Feb. 3rd

Pop/Prog quartet We Came From Space comprised of Bill Hubauer (Neal Morse Band), Dave Buzard, Dave Hawk, and Tim Malone, are pleased to announce their 3rd studio album titled “Overlords’, due out on Feb 3rd.  The album is the full-length follow-up to their 2018 album ‘While You Were Away’ and includes 2 tracks from the band’s 2020 3-song EP.

The band are also pleased to share the video for “She’s the Bomb/Atomic Blues” which you can see here: https://youtu.be/hN6pawNbnbo

Four years in the making, ’Overlords’ was finally completely late 2022 to be released early in 2023. While not a concept album by any means, a loose theme emerged on the subject of the known and unknown forces that watch and control our lives.  These “overlords” may be corporations, people in our lives, our own narrow thinking, and even AI driven technologies.

The band have this to say about the new album:

“We tend to take longer than the average band to birth our albums but, to me, the results have always been more than worth it!”
— Dave B.

“I’m excited about how we’ve evolved as a band on the new album. This album has more extended instrumental sections that allow us to stretch out a bit more!”
— Bill H.

“WCFS albums are sold by weight, not by volume. (Some settling may have occurred.) “
— Dave H

Watch the trailer for the album here:
https://youtu.be/ZcttB6BMJhY

The album is available for digitally here:
https://wecamefromspace.bandcamp.com/album/overlords

And available for physical orders here:
https://www.nealmorse.com/product/we-came-from-space-overlords/

Tracklisting:
1.Overlords (10:45)
2.On the Radio (7:33)
3.Empty Space (5:06)
4.She’s the Bomb/Atomic Blues (10:39)
5.Reputation (5:32)
6.Silent Letters (5:12)
7.Facade (4:56)
8.Seize the Day (9:19)

About the band:

Hubauer, Buzard and Hawk. Basically grew up together all graduated from the same western PA high school. Both Buzard and Hawk played in various regional bands together off and on over the years, but oddly never with Hubauer despite being close friends and having similar musical interests. Sometime around 2011, Hubauer and Buzard reconnected and started talking about doing music together with the idea that they would write and play music that would have been the kind of music that they used to listen to together when they were in high school.

With a different rhythm section, Hubauer and Buzard release the first We Came From Space album, “How To Be Human”, in 2013. The ‘How To Be Human’ album caught the ear of Hawk who said if they ever needed a new bass player, he was their guy. As it turned on the drummer and bass player from the first album decided to move on and Hawk joined the band on bass. A mutual friend pointed them to Pittsburgh drummer Tim Malone, and it was a great fit. The second album “While You Were Away” was released in 2018 and made a bit of noise due to Hubauer’s association with the Neal Morse Band. A three song EP ‘Reasons in the Rhyme’ was released in 2020.

Bill Hubauer - Keyboards, Guitar, Lead and BGV
Dave Buzard - Guitar, Lead and BGV
Dave Hawk - Bass Guitar, Lead and BGV
Tim Malone - Drums and Percussion

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #6686 on: February 03, 2023, 11:12:30 AM »
Listened to it this morning.  Pretty good, as I expected.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Mr.Mister

« Reply #6687 on: February 03, 2023, 12:38:03 PM »
I've been on a NM run lately and currently listen to The Call - it's one of my favorites, what a song. The second half is proof that epic is a matter of tension and release, an unexpected journey. Not a time stamp. Close to 10 years since it's release and still gives me goosebumps

Offline DTwwbwMP

« Reply #6688 on: February 03, 2023, 02:12:56 PM »
IDK if we have a dedicated thread for this band, but We Came From Space announce new studio album ‘Overloads’ due out on Feb. 3rd

Pop/Prog quartet We Came From Space comprised of Bill Hubauer (Neal Morse Band), Dave Buzard, Dave Hawk, and Tim Malone, are pleased to announce their 3rd studio album titled “Overlords’, due out on Feb 3rd.  The album is the full-length follow-up to their 2018 album ‘While You Were Away’ and includes 2 tracks from the band’s 2020 3-song EP.

The band are also pleased to share the video for “She’s the Bomb/Atomic Blues” which you can see here: https://youtu.be/hN6pawNbnbo

Four years in the making, ’Overlords’ was finally completely late 2022 to be released early in 2023. While not a concept album by any means, a loose theme emerged on the subject of the known and unknown forces that watch and control our lives.  These “overlords” may be corporations, people in our lives, our own narrow thinking, and even AI driven technologies.

The band have this to say about the new album:

“We tend to take longer than the average band to birth our albums but, to me, the results have always been more than worth it!”
— Dave B.

“I’m excited about how we’ve evolved as a band on the new album. This album has more extended instrumental sections that allow us to stretch out a bit more!”
— Bill H.

“WCFS albums are sold by weight, not by volume. (Some settling may have occurred.) “
— Dave H

Watch the trailer for the album here:
https://youtu.be/ZcttB6BMJhY

The album is available for digitally here:
https://wecamefromspace.bandcamp.com/album/overlords

And available for physical orders here:
https://www.nealmorse.com/product/we-came-from-space-overlords/

Tracklisting:
1.Overlords (10:45)
2.On the Radio (7:33)
3.Empty Space (5:06)
4.She’s the Bomb/Atomic Blues (10:39)
5.Reputation (5:32)
6.Silent Letters (5:12)
7.Facade (4:56)
8.Seize the Day (9:19)

About the band:

Hubauer, Buzard and Hawk. Basically grew up together all graduated from the same western PA high school. Both Buzard and Hawk played in various regional bands together off and on over the years, but oddly never with Hubauer despite being close friends and having similar musical interests. Sometime around 2011, Hubauer and Buzard reconnected and started talking about doing music together with the idea that they would write and play music that would have been the kind of music that they used to listen to together when they were in high school.

With a different rhythm section, Hubauer and Buzard release the first We Came From Space album, “How To Be Human”, in 2013. The ‘How To Be Human’ album caught the ear of Hawk who said if they ever needed a new bass player, he was their guy. As it turned on the drummer and bass player from the first album decided to move on and Hawk joined the band on bass. A mutual friend pointed them to Pittsburgh drummer Tim Malone, and it was a great fit. The second album “While You Were Away” was released in 2018 and made a bit of noise due to Hubauer’s association with the Neal Morse Band. A three song EP ‘Reasons in the Rhyme’ was released in 2020.

Bill Hubauer - Keyboards, Guitar, Lead and BGV
Dave Buzard - Guitar, Lead and BGV
Dave Hawk - Bass Guitar, Lead and BGV
Tim Malone - Drums and Percussion

:omg: REALLY loving this! :hefdaddy

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #6689 on: February 04, 2023, 06:22:01 AM »
I've been on a NM run lately and currently listen to The Call - it's one of my favorites, what a song. The second half is proof that epic is a matter of tension and release, an unexpected journey. Not a time stamp. Close to 10 years since it's release and still gives me goosebumps

Agreed.  Amazing song, and that ending is just absurdly good.  On the list of best songs Neal has written/co-written, that one is right near the top.  :hefdaddy :hefdaddy

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #6690 on: February 20, 2023, 08:38:05 AM »
We’re happy to announce Morsefest 2023 USA!

VENUE

All  of the Morsefest events will be taking place at New Life Fellowship  (note this is not the same venue as previous Morsefests as the church  has moved location).

TICKETS

When tickets go on sale you will be able to buy:

• A  Double Night Ticket priced at $299 which will get you a seat of your  choice at the shows on Friday and Saturday evening - we expect the shows  to start at 7:30PMwith doors open at 6:30PM ; or

• A VIP Friday/  VIP Saturday Double Night Ticket priced at $599 - with this ticket you  will be able to choose seating in the front 4 rows of the venue, attend a  VIP Meet & Greet session - doors open at 3:00PM - on the relevant  day. You also get one evening’s dinner at the venue at 5:00PM on the day  of your VIP Session and a VIP merch pack.

• Closer to the time,  Inner Circle members will also be able to obtain a free ticket for  themselves and one accompanying person to the exclusive Inner Circle  show which will take place on Saturday morning at 10:00AM (doors at  9:30AM)

• Please note that the dinner sessions are limited to the  VIPs on the particular day of their VIP session - so you cannot buy  separate dinner tickets.

We are using the Tickera system this year which requires you to be signed into www.nealmorse.com.  So make sure you’re ready with your password and payment method up to date.

WHAT’S HAPPENING?

• 2023  marks the 20th anniversary of the Testimony album.  So on Friday  evening, NMB will be playing the Testimony album in full, and on  Saturday they will be playing Testimony Two in full.  On both nights  there will be surprise bonus material in the true Morsefest tradition.

• As ever, NMB will be augmented by singers, string players, percussion and all sorts of extras!

WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THE VIP TICKET?

In addition to being able to attend both the Friday and Saturday concerts, your VIP ticket gets you:

• Choice of seat in the first 4 rows for BOTH SHOWS

• Attendance  at the VIP Meet & Greet session with NMB on the respective day -  this will include a Q&A session, Photo opportunity with NMB, a  chance to speak to NMB members individually and get some items signed…  and hopefully some fun and games!

• Attendance at dinner on the day of your VIP Session. The dinner will include a main course, dessert and a drink.

• An exclusive VIP merch pack including VIP-only t shirt, VIP laminate, signed poster, plus other exclusive items.

Please note that there will only be 40 VIP tickets for each evening - we expect that these will go quickly… so get in early!

WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?

• Tickets go live at 9:00AM Central on Monday February 27th

• An email will be sent the day before with the link, which will then go live at 9:00AM on the relevant day

• The  venue holds 250 people - so there will be 170 Double Night Tickets, 40  VIP Friday Double Night and 40 VIP Saturday Double Night tickets for  sale! So make sure you don’t miss out!

• Note all timings are subject to slight variation and full timetable will be confirmed on the week of the event.

We  are super excited to be doing Testimony and Testimony Two on the 20th  anniversary of the Testimony album and we can’t wait to see you at this  once in a lifetime event!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #6691 on: February 20, 2023, 08:41:27 AM »
Do we know when this is?

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #6692 on: February 20, 2023, 08:43:34 AM »
Man....I really want to get to a Morse Fest and would love to see this one for sure because I really like both Testimony albums....but the cost....especially considering all three of my sons would 100% want to go....I can't see it happening.

If the VIP deals were like legit hang with the band members for a bit and get to chit chat and what not then 'maybe'.....and maybe there's more of that going on at a Morsefest.....but typically they're the whole get ushered through the line and have a brief 20 second encounter, a pic and a handshake thing. Just can't justify spending the $$$ on that these days.

Will just have to wait for the DVD
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #6693 on: February 20, 2023, 08:47:25 AM »
Announcing Morsefest 2023 Europe!

VENUE

All of the Morsefest events will be taking place at Poppodium Boerderij in the Netherlands.

TICKETS

When tickets go on sale you will be able to buy:

• A  Double Night Ground Floor Ticket priced at $325 which will get you a  seat of your choice at the shows on Friday and Saturday evening - we  expect the shows to start at 8:00PM with doors open at 7:00PM; or

• A  VIP Friday/ VIP Saturday Double Night Ticket priced at $625 - with this  ticket you will be able to choose the best seats in the venue, attend a  VIP Meet & Greet session from 3:30PM on the relevant day - doors  open at 3:00. You also get one evening’s dinner at the venue at 5:00PM  on the day of your VIP Session and a VIP merch pack: or

• A Double Night Balcony Standing Ticket priced at $180 - there are no reserved spaces in the balcony area.

• Closer  to the time, Inner Circle members will also be able to obtain a free  ticket for themselves and one accompanying person to the exclusive Inner  Circle show which will take place on Saturday morning at 10:00AM (doors  at 9:30AM)

• Please note that due to the size of the new  premises, the dinner sessions are limited to the VIPs on the particular  day of their VIP session - so you cannot buy separate dinner tickets.

• Morsefest Europe tickets are slightly higher priced than Morsefest USA to cover the VAT and other unique costs.

We are using the Tickera system this year which requires you to be signed into www.nealmorse.com. So make sure you’re ready with your password and payment method up to date.

WHAT’S HAPPENING?

• On  Friday evening, NMB will be playing the Testimony album in full, and on  Saturday they will be playing Testimony Two in full.  On both nights  there will be surprise bonus material in the true Morsefest tradition.

• As  ever, NMB will be augmented by singers, string players and all sorts of  extras, including Collin Leijenaar who will be playing percussion!

WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THE VIP TICKET?

In addition to being able to attend both the Friday and Saturday concerts, your VIP ticket gets you:

• Choice of seat in the best seats in the venue for BOTH SHOWS

• Attendance  at the VIP Meet & Greet session with NMB on the respective day -  this will include a Q&A session, Photo opportunity with NMB, a  chance to speak to NMB members individually and get some items signed…  and hopefully some fun and games!

• Attendance at dinner on the day of your VIP Session. The dinner will include a main course, dessert and a drink.\

• An exclusive VIP merch pack including VIP-only t shirt, VIP laminate, signed poster, plus other exclusive items.

Please note that there will only be 40 VIP tickets for each evening - we expect that these will go quickly… so get in early!

WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?

• Tickets go live at 9:00AM Central on Tuesday February 28th

• An email will be sent the day before with the link, which will then go live at 9:00AM on the relevant day

• The  venue holds 325 people - so there will be 145 Double Night Tickets, 40  VIP Friday Double Night, 40 VIP Saturday Double Night tickets and 100  Double Night Balcony Standing Tickets for sale! So make sure you don’t  miss out!

We are  super excited to be doing Testimony and Testimony Two on the 20th  anniversary of the Testimony album and we can’t wait to see you at this  once in a lifetime event!

Here's the European Morsefest info!

Morsefest 2023 USA & Europe!

I'm super excited to announce that NMB, plus many special guests, will be performing Testimony and Testimony Two (plus other surprises!) on the 20th anniversary of the Testimony album. The shows will take place at New Life Fellowship in White House, TN, on August 11th & 12th, and at The Boerderij, Zootermeer, Holland, on August 18th & 19th!

Tickets for the USA show go on sale on Monday, February 27th, and for the European show on Tuesday, February 28th - spaces are limited! Look forward to seeing you there!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DyWizI3CKUo&feature=youtu.be

-Marc.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 08:54:02 AM by The Letter M »
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline HOF

« Reply #6694 on: February 20, 2023, 08:52:56 AM »
Boerderij is the venue that Big Big Train just played last year. It's a smaller stage and a standing only venue, so that will be a different vibe for a Morsefest.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Your sloth is in another castle
« Reply #6695 on: February 20, 2023, 09:26:18 AM »
Never been a huge fan of T1 and I already saw T2 live back in 2011 on that tour. Gonna pass on this. Also doesn’t feel as special as past Morsefests since we’re at the point of repeating already played albums. Which was bound to happen if they wanted this to continue, but yeah it doesn’t seem like an event like say last year’s MF.

Cool of them to expand it to Europe though.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #6696 on: February 20, 2023, 09:30:15 AM »
I checked out the pics of the new venue in TN online and that place is really, really small.  I know my brother will try to talk me into going, but I am likely to pass this year.  I love T2, but saw that back at Morsefest 2017, and while I like the original Testimony, I don't love it to where I feel like I need to see it.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6697 on: February 20, 2023, 09:39:23 AM »
I think I passed by the new venue they’re referring to last year when I was trying to find a parking spot, and yeah it is significantly smaller.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6698 on: February 20, 2023, 11:24:30 AM »
Aw, don't bail!  This might be my first Morsefest; I don't want to be there by myself!!!

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #6699 on: February 20, 2023, 12:00:17 PM »
I checked out the pics of the new venue in TN online and that place is really, really small.  I know my brother will try to talk me into going, but I am likely to pass this year.  I love T2, but saw that back at Morsefest 2017, and while I like the original Testimony, I don't love it to where I feel like I need to see it.

This is me, as well. As much as I'd love to see T2 again, T1 doesn't excite me enough to make the trip this year. I will try and save up for the inevitable 2026 Similitude/Great Adventure Morsefest. Those albums are much more exciting than any others.
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline Kram

« Reply #6700 on: February 20, 2023, 12:38:44 PM »
Aw, don't bail!  This might be my first Morsefest; I don't want to be there by myself!!!
I'm seriously considering going as well (would be my first Morsefest).  Testimony 2 is one of my all-time favorite albums and I also like T1.  Plus I'm thinking we're all getting older (the band and myself), so who knows how many more opportunities we'll all have to see something like this.

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #6701 on: February 20, 2023, 12:58:48 PM »
Googled New Life White House and got a totally different church in TN. Googled the address that is in the release and Google Street View shows that as a tiny Seventh-Day Adventist church. Either way, if that address is where it is, looks like there's parking for about 30 people.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline HOF

« Reply #6702 on: February 20, 2023, 01:07:34 PM »
Googled New Life White House and got a totally different church in TN. Googled the address that is in the release and Google Street View shows that as a tiny Seventh-Day Adventist church. Either way, if that address is where it is, looks like there's parking for about 30 people.

Yeah, got the same things. Not sure that info is correct. Don't think even MP's drum kit could fit on that SDA church stage.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6703 on: February 20, 2023, 01:23:58 PM »
Yeah there’s no way a tiny stage like this is gonna fit the NMB and all their gear and all the extra musicians. And you only have seating for what, like 100 people?

There’s a larger building next door however, maybe that’s where they’d perform?

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #6704 on: February 20, 2023, 01:25:13 PM »
It could be that Neal's church is renting space at the SVA church.

Or that they bought the SVA church, and Google hasn't updated yet.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #6705 on: February 20, 2023, 01:40:35 PM »
Either way, a VIP ticket guaranteeing the first 4 rows is not much of a deal. Looks like standing at the back would be fantastically close.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #6706 on: February 20, 2023, 06:12:30 PM »
Either way, a VIP ticket guaranteeing the first 4 rows is not much of a deal. Looks like standing at the back would be fantastically close.

Yes, but you won't be as close to Jesus.  :biggrin:

Where were you last year when it was Transatlantic? :P :P (kidding, I know life has gotten in the way recently)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #6707 on: February 20, 2023, 06:18:19 PM »

Where were you last year when it was Transatlantic? :P :P (kidding, I know life has gotten in the way recently)

I really wish I could have been there for that one.  But, as you say, life wouldn't really permit it.  I was starting to feel like it was something that could work.  But with a kid in college and a second close behind, our finances aren't as comfortable as they once were.

By the way, speaking of TA, have you done a top X countdown thread for them? 
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #6708 on: February 20, 2023, 06:27:34 PM »
No. They don't have that many songs, and with the epics obviously being the ones that would finish at the top, the predictability of it doesn't really make that one I think would be overly interesting.  The three longest epics from the first two albums would obviously finish as the top 3.

I have considered doing one about favorite Neal/Neal-related songs between 15 and 35 minutes.  I think that could be fun.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #6709 on: February 20, 2023, 06:30:40 PM »
I'd be up for that.  And as much as I'd still like a TA one, I just realized that I'd rage quit as soon as you split The Whirlwind into separate "songs."  :lol
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #6710 on: February 20, 2023, 06:37:54 PM »
Right, I don't feel like dealing with the silliness, and it would be unfair to list it as a single song as you are then basically pitting every song against an entire album, one that is widely loved by the fanbase. It wouldn't be an interesting countdown at all.

Offline Kram

« Reply #6711 on: February 21, 2023, 12:46:55 PM »
No. They don't have that many songs, and with the epics obviously being the ones that would finish at the top, the predictability of it doesn't really make that one I think would be overly interesting.  The three longest epics from the first two albums would obviously finish as the top 3.

I have considered doing one about favorite Neal/Neal-related songs between 15 and 35 minutes.  I think that could be fun.
I'm in on this one if you do it!

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6712 on: February 21, 2023, 03:03:36 PM »

Fate has pretty much conspired against my ever seeing Transatlantic.  I had to donate a front row ticket for the regular show in April to my friend, due to family vacation, and I couldn't make Tennessee because of being in Florida with my family.  I had a similar experience during the Kaliedoscope tour.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #6713 on: February 21, 2023, 05:14:11 PM »

I'm in on this one if you do it!

I have about 342 ideas, so anything could be next. :P :P

Fate has pretty much conspired against my ever seeing Transatlantic.  I had to donate a front row ticket for the regular show in April to my friend, due to family vacation, and I couldn't make Tennessee because of being in Florida with my family.  I had a similar experience during the Kaliedoscope tour.

I hear ya.  Circumstances and life can certainly get in the way of having a good time far too often these days.  >:( >:(

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #6714 on: February 27, 2023, 06:43:43 AM »
MORSEFEST 2023 - DELAY TO TICKET SALE LAUNCH

Hi everyone - apologies but due to some technical issues we’ve encountered over the weekend we are going to have to delay the launch of ticket sales for Morsefest 2023. Sorry that this is quite late notice - we were hoping a solution could be found but so far it hasn’t. We know many of you are keen to get your tickets and we need to be 100% confident the process will run smoothly.  We will keep you posted on the new dates and apologies to everyone who planned to be online to buy tickets. We expect this will also affect the Morsefest Europe launch tomorrow as well.

Apologies - Neal

-Marc.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #6715 on: February 27, 2023, 04:26:52 PM »
So I got my order of Final Flight from Radiant today, and in addition to a signed laminated tour badge, I also got a paper sleeve with "Disc Two CD" of Morsefest 2020 Lockdown. I'm not sure why, as I don't recall reading about any issues with it, but maybe someone else can fill me in as to why it was included in my order.

-Marc.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #6716 on: February 27, 2023, 07:02:25 PM »

Hi everyone - apologies but due to some technical issues we’ve encountered over the weekend we are going to have to delay the launch of ticket sales for Morsefest 2023. Sorry that this is quite late notice - we were hoping a solution could be found but so far it hasn’t. We know many of you are keen to get your tickets and we need to be 100% confident the process will run smoothly.  We will keep you posted on the new dates and apologies to everyone who planned to be online to buy tickets. We expect this will also affect the Morsefest Europe launch tomorrow as well.

Apologies - Neal

-Marc.

It shows what a clown show Radiant is when there was no email about this delay.  I know Neal (or the person who runs his account) posted it on a few social media sites, but you cannot assume everyone is on those.  For there not be an email today from Radiant about this delay is symbolic of how terrible their customer service is.  It's so disappointing to see Radiant continually drop the ball.

Offline BRGM

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #6717 on: February 27, 2023, 11:24:02 PM »

Apologies - Neal

-Marc.

It shows what a clown show Radiant is when there was no email about this delay.  I know Neal (or the person who runs his account) posted it on a few social media sites, but you cannot assume everyone is on those.  For there not be an email today from Radiant about this delay is symbolic of how terrible their customer service is.  It's so disappointing to see Radiant continually drop the ball.

I got the email, however, I have not received an email regarding the European Morsefest, which is all I'm interested in really. So yeah 🤡 indeed!

Offline Willthescout7

« Reply #6718 on: February 28, 2023, 03:47:11 AM »
I got this email, yet I can't get them to email me back about my order way back in December...I've emailed them 5 times and still nothing :(

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #6719 on: February 28, 2023, 07:39:02 AM »
Ticket links for Morsefest 2023 Europe will go live at 9:00AM Central US time / 4:00 PM Central Europe time/ 3:00 PM UK time.

Come and hear the story, and be part of the experience!

https://www.nealmorse.com/tc-events/morsefest-2023-europe/

-Marc.