Dream Theater > Dream Theater

Safe to assume it's not Marco?

(1/2) > >>

switzman:

Since MP took a pic w/ him @ NAMM?

Ħ:
First of all, welcome to the forums!

Second, the picture certainly raises my eyebrows, but I don't know if it's conclusive that Marco is not the drummer.  For one I don't know if MP even knows who the new drummer is.  But, I wonder, if Marco is the new drummer, he would feel kinda awkward taking a picture with the man he's replacing.  It's as if he is shaking the hand of a husband of a wife he cheated with.

Third, we keep all the drummer speculation in this thread here:

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=17897.2275

Adami:
It's 99% conclusive that Marco isn't the new drummer, but it has nothing to do with that picture.

LTE777:
....or is this indeed evidence that Marco IS the new Drummer.

Mike posted many pics from NAMM and a lot of them were with Marco which I found surprising.

Do you think it might be MP's way of saying, once the new Drummer is announced "yes, I knew it was Marco and I am OK with it"?

Just a thought

Adami:

--- Quote from: LTE777 on January 17, 2011, 08:26:52 PM ---....or is this indeed evidence that Marco IS the new Drummer.

Mike posted many pics from NAMM and a lot of them were with Marco which I found surprising.

Do you think it might be MP's way of saying, once the new Drummer is announced "yes, I knew it was Marco and I am OK with it"?

Just a thought

--- End quote ---

That's more of a stretch than linking Saddam to Al Queda.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version