Author Topic: What pissed you off today?  (Read 129163 times)

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: What pissed you off today?
« Reply #3010 on: May 19, 2024, 01:22:37 PM »
Being in Europe, and zero expectations of tips is glorious. Nothing on the credit card machines, no hotel staff holding out their hand after helping you.  Nothing.

Love it!

Ypu should move over here then!
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #3011 on: May 19, 2024, 01:29:29 PM »
Ypu should move over here then!

Stop trying to poach, brah!
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #3012 on: May 19, 2024, 01:30:15 PM »
Damn straight, Adami. Fosters is terrible.

Love you, Kade!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline mike099

• do or do not; there is no try
« Reply #3013 on: May 19, 2024, 05:03:31 PM »
Being in Europe, and zero expectations of tips is glorious. Nothing on the credit card machines, no hotel staff holding out their hand after helping you.  Nothing.

Love it!

When my wife and I went on a rail trip of the UK, me and the tour guide ended up at the hotel bar one night and I left a tip for the bartender and the tour guide was surprised I left a tip.  Just habit being from the US.

Of course some folks on the tour asked about tipping the specialty tour guides and our main tour guide said most folks do tip for the guided tours.  I tipped the Edinburg guide well because I could listen to her talk all day.

I will say our main tour guide earned every bit of the end of tour tips he received.
Quote from: Flying BIZKIT

Yeah, I hate when I visit the local circus and all they fucking play is Haken.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3014 on: May 19, 2024, 05:08:15 PM »
Damn straight, Adami. Fosters is terrible.

Love you, Kade!

Fosters?!  Haven't heard that name for years, we've moved out of the 80's Joe.

Seriously, I don't drink beer at all so I wouldn't know but I haven't heard or seen anyone buy or drink that brand for years haha.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3015 on: May 19, 2024, 05:29:35 PM »
Fosters?!  Haven't heard that name for years, we've moved out of the 80's Joe.

Yeah Joe!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Glasser

« Reply #3016 on: May 19, 2024, 08:34:14 PM »
The pain in my left testicle.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3017 on: May 20, 2024, 03:53:41 AM »

Is this the same issue you had as last time?  If not, might wanna get that checked out mate.

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #3018 on: May 20, 2024, 09:29:09 AM »
Yeah, reading Joe's post gets to me sometimes as well.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Glasser

« Reply #3019 on: May 20, 2024, 11:06:41 AM »
Is this the same issue you had as last time?  If not, might wanna get that checked out mate.

That was the disappearing testicle, haha! Long story short, 6 weeks ago I had excruciating lower back pain, groin pain, and both testicles were rotating in sharp pain.. Went to my doc and he said it was probably compressed or herniated discs. It went away for a few days, then came back so I went to the ER last Thursday had an ultrasound, CT scan, urine and blood work. I have deterioration in lower discs, swollen lymph nodes and inflammation in my groin, and a hydrocele in my testicles which needs to be drained. Good times.

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #3020 on: May 20, 2024, 11:33:15 AM »
That was the disappearing testicle, haha! Long story short, 6 weeks ago I had excruciating lower back pain, groin pain, and both testicles were rotating in sharp pain.. Went to my doc and he said it was probably compressed or herniated discs. It went away for a few days, then came back so I went to the ER last Thursday had an ultrasound, CT scan, urine and blood work. I have deterioration in lower discs, swollen lymph nodes and inflammation in my groin, and a hydrocele in my testicles which needs to be drained. Good times.
I've had a hydrocele before.  I had to go have that procedure done.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Glasser

« Reply #3021 on: May 20, 2024, 12:22:07 PM »
I've had a hydrocele before.  I had to go have that procedure done.

Did you have pain or just swelling?

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #3022 on: May 20, 2024, 12:36:54 PM »
Did you have pain or just swelling?
Definite swelling.  Not sure I would say pain, but discomfort for sure.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3023 on: May 20, 2024, 07:17:11 PM »

God damn Tom, I'm squirming in my chair just reading that.  Does not sound fun.  I hope you can get on top of that.

Offline Awaken

« Reply #3024 on: Today at 10:18:50 AM »

Came in to complain about things pissing me off today, read this, decided my day's not so bad after all.  Good luck to you, man!