Author Topic: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip  (Read 285236 times)

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip
« Reply #2170 on: May 08, 2016, 12:19:41 PM »
when my nose is in the butthole it's not my favorite, I think I'vsaid here before that I am not an anus fan

:lol

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #2171 on: May 08, 2016, 08:01:18 PM »
If I have to worry about a girl's ass stinking that bad, it's time to throw her back in the shower.  :biggrin:

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2172 on: May 08, 2016, 10:00:19 PM »
:lol, it happens
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #2173 on: May 09, 2016, 06:32:49 AM »
:lol, shit happens

FTFY  :rollin

Coming from a first time 69er,  I'd be lying if I said that didn't cross my mind at least once :lol. But only because that's the type of thing that crosses my mind when a hot chick goes to sit on my face, not because of any outside stimuli lol. I'm inclined to agree though that switching off is a better game plan. She couldn't really concentrate on her end.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2174 on: May 09, 2016, 08:27:41 AM »
Yeah, although I can see why the idea of doing each other simultaneously is sexy, I'd rather be able to give the other person's parts my full attention.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #2175 on: May 09, 2016, 08:56:21 AM »
Jesus fucking christ I am a pig.

Yeah, but that's not a new development  :lol

It was VERY hot. There was like 3 hours of "foreplay" that made it very evident that the sex would have been fucking mind blowing! But, in talking to this OTHER chick about a FWB thing, there was a lot of sexual discussion. I haven't done any of that in a long time, so I told her I might not last that long first time around. I guess I was just laying the ground work for her to not be too disappointed. Soooo, needless to say I was, and still AM, a little thrown off by how things went down. Right now I'm gonna chalk it up as a mental hiccup. I KNOW that next time will transition into that a little more naturally.
I'm not so much depressed and curling into a ball, but more like WTF bro! :facepalm:

You might be able to spin that to your advantage, if you play your cards right.   ("My brain was in tune with your desire to hold off, and yadda yadda yadda...").

Don't let it ruin your arc. 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2176 on: May 09, 2016, 08:59:35 AM »
69ing can indeed be very hot, but when my nose is in the butthole it's not my favorite, I think I'vsaid here before that I am not an anus fan

I prefer to concentrate on one thing at a time as well, but the forbidden paradise is kind of the thing that if it's bad, it's BAD (though I have been personally lucky in that regard), but if it's good, it's really good.  For whatever reason, a woman that is confident and comfortable enough to wave that in my face is all right with me.   

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2177 on: May 09, 2016, 12:22:50 PM »
Ugh...I'm so all over the place right now. One girl responded but she's seeing someone. However, she would like to be friends. Of course, the one who is into hiking and writing and goth and metal is the one that is already spoken for.  bah

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2178 on: May 09, 2016, 12:47:51 PM »
Sucks, supposed to have the date with the 23 year old tonight.  She confirmed plans with my yesterday, she wanted to come down by me so we are supposed to meet at the bar at my house around 7:30, but she has not responded to my text today so has me wondering if she will cancel.  Whatever if she does.

Another girl wants to go on a date on Saturday, I said yes, but we will see.  This girl is crazy and has lots of issues, but is ridiculously funny and we have some similar interests so I think it might be worth it just to grab a drink and chat, but I don't see anything serious with this girl.

Over the weekend I matched on tinder with a really really cute blond girl from Tennessee but she lives in the city, and given my last TinderSuccess, girls from the city are too much for me.  I almost want to just meet her though because she is so damn cute and probably has a nice southern charm.

Above all though, over the weekend I saw my friend who I hadn't seen in awhile and he noticed my weight loss so that was the first person to say something without knowing I've been working on it so that continues my motivation to keep at it and girls are not my priority at the moment.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2179 on: May 09, 2016, 12:57:17 PM »
The 23 year old is that gorgeous one?  I should try Tinder again. I tried Zoosk for a bit but saw my ex-girlfriend on it and it destroyed me, so needless to say I cancelled that subscription.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2180 on: May 09, 2016, 01:05:28 PM »
Over the weekend I matched on tinder with a really really cute blond girl from Tennessee but she lives in the city, and given my last TinderSuccess, girls from the city are too much for me.  I almost want to just meet her though because she is so damn cute and probably has a nice southern charm.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2181 on: May 09, 2016, 01:23:41 PM »
The 23 year old is that gorgeous one?  I should try Tinder again. I tried Zoosk for a bit but saw my ex-girlfriend on it and it destroyed me, so needless to say I cancelled that subscription.

Nope, that was shoregirl, she has not signed onto okc since she last messaged me last week which is why I think it's likely she is seeing someone. 

Never heard of zoosk.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2182 on: May 09, 2016, 01:24:48 PM »
Don't use it.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2183 on: May 09, 2016, 01:41:14 PM »
Don't use it.

Why not?  I'm not looking for a new app at the moment, but jsut curious why you say so.

Also, 23 year old confirmed date is on tonight. Excited to meet someone new for my first date in awhile (I dont count walks in the parks with people I didn't have interest in as dates).

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2184 on: May 09, 2016, 01:56:33 PM »
I don't know.  :lol   If you do, just don't message any 26 year olds from Staten Island.  ;)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2185 on: May 09, 2016, 01:58:57 PM »
I don't know.  :lol   If you do, just don't message any 26 year olds from Staten Island.  ;)

Now you are making me want to just for the fun of it  :lol

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2186 on: May 09, 2016, 01:59:39 PM »

Nooooo... she's off limits.   ;)  Too much fallout from that relationship. 

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2187 on: May 09, 2016, 02:00:55 PM »

Oh, I thought you were talking about in general, not a specific person  :lol no thanks to your sloppy seconds

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2188 on: May 09, 2016, 05:18:16 PM »

Oh, I thought you were talking about in general, not a specific person  :lol no thanks to your sloppy seconds

:lol

Sloppy is putting it kindly.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2189 on: May 10, 2016, 06:06:16 AM »
Date went well last night, I really had a nice evening.  She was wayyyy more talkative in person than through text which was nice and she was also ridiculously happy.  Like the first 5 minutes I actually thought I would be getting annoyed by how happy she was, but maybe that was just her way of being nervous and she calmed down shortly after, but still couldn't stop noticing how much she was smiling and being happy.  Gave all the body signs of having interest, lots of eye contact, legs facing me, did a quick kiss on the way out and the "good date follow up texts".  I'm curious if she will be more talkative now through text.  I didn't put much into this and I probably wont put much more, but I was pleasantly surprised with how well everything went and would definitely see her again.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2190 on: May 10, 2016, 06:13:21 AM »
I'm glad to hear it went well. It seems like she was really feeling it last night which is a good sign.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2191 on: May 10, 2016, 11:44:04 AM »

Nope, that was shoregirl, she has not signed onto okc since she last messaged me last week which is why I think it's likely she is seeing someone. 

So she signed on this morning and responded to me... with her number!  :metal

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2192 on: May 10, 2016, 12:29:33 PM »

So she signed on this morning and responded to me... with her number!  :metal

:zydarscouch:

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2193 on: May 10, 2016, 09:44:08 PM »
Excellent! Hopefully you see her again soon.

The Russian is not much of a texter, which is fine but sometimes I start to feel insecure and need a bit of reassurance that the person is actually still into me since I've had people go from hot to cold quickly a couple of times. So I've texted him a few times the last couple of days and he is slow to respond but usually does. We actually made sort of solid plans for Friday, so that made me feel better. He's sooo much more responsive in person, obviously, it's just all that weird time in between dates when I start to overthink and question.

Um, I also may have sort of scheduled a threesome for Saturday :lol

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2194 on: May 11, 2016, 07:48:02 AM »
The Russian is not much of a texter, which is fine but sometimes I start to feel insecure and need a bit of reassurance that the person is actually still into me since I've had people go from hot to cold quickly a couple of times. So I've texted him a few times the last couple of days and he is slow to respond but usually does. We actually made sort of solid plans for Friday, so that made me feel better. He's sooo much more responsive in person, obviously, it's just all that weird time in between dates when I start to overthink and question.

I get like this too.  I can understand when people are busy, but I start to wonder where I stand when a person consistently doesn't respond in a timely fashion.

:corn

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2195 on: May 11, 2016, 07:48:46 AM »
Since we're on the topic of threesomes, my first sexual experience was actually a threesome.

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #2196 on: May 11, 2016, 07:54:37 AM »
:justjen Sounds like storytime  :corn
Photobucket sucks.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2197 on: May 11, 2016, 09:32:16 AM »

As much as I am interested in hearing the details, I have to ask:  how do you "sort of" schedule a threesome?  I've never actually HAD a threesome, but I'm wondering if perhaps I have ever "sort of" had one.  :) 

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2198 on: May 11, 2016, 11:07:11 AM »
Since I had discussed my sister's recent and shocking engagement here, I might as well continue.  On Sunday the family went out for dinner for Mother's day.  My first time seeing my sister and her new fiance since the engagement.  They came seperately from the rest of the family since they were going to his parents after.  The ride up to the restaurant I found out my older sister grilled the new fiance at dinner the night before  :lol essentailly asking all the questions that we all wanted to ask.  He apparantly didn't have a lot of answers and a couple times had to leave the table.  I wish I was there for that!  But he didn't leave or dodge anything, just struggled and was likely extremely caught off guard.  I got some more information about him, information that is not good.  He was dishonorably discharged from the army for drugs.  He has a 9 year old son.  And according to my brother in law, he has lived a life of constantly making mistakes.  The way they met is through a church that helped both my sister and him recover from their bad life choices.  So he doesnt do drugs or drink anymore, but I couldn't help but tell my parents this whole thing seems like another bad choice by him.  A total rush.  Either way, he was nice during dinner and didn't get grilled by anyone, but I have a hard time accepting all of this.  They are getting married July 8th.  They are under contract to buy a house, a house that since neither him nor my sister have a real job, that my father is technically buying!  I warned my Dad about them bleeding every dollar out of him.  It's so quick and so foolish IMO and I hate everything about it.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #2199 on: May 11, 2016, 11:38:07 AM »
The last sentence pretty much captures it. That sounds like a horrible/hilarious scene in a movie or some shit. Wow.

Well, let us know when it goes to shit.

#MakeMarriageGreatAgain

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2200 on: May 11, 2016, 11:44:23 AM »

As much as I am interested in hearing the details, I have to ask:  how do you "sort of" schedule a threesome?  I've never actually HAD a threesome, but I'm wondering if perhaps I have ever "sort of" had one.  :)

I thought she was just being coy by wording it that way.

:justjen Sounds like storytime  :corn

Quick story. I don't want to go into details so that everyone is faptastically fellating their fingers.

I was dating this girl Jill. She had a best friend named Fawn. They hooked up plenty of times before I ever starting dating Jill. While I was dating Jill, I started seeing Fawn on the side. One night they came by my house and one thing led to another, and boom, I wasn't a virgin anymore. No alcohol involved. It seems that many people have their sexual exploitations due to alcohol and/or drugs. None were involved in my situation. It was just three people horny as fuck.

Post script to the story. Jill eventually found out I was fucking Fawn on the side, so we broke up and Fawn and I started dating. During that, I started to see Jill again on the side. Fawn found out and broke up with me so I wound up back with Jill. Fawn came to see me at work one day and she apologized for overreacting and wanted to hang out so we hooked up behind the store. Someone that I worked with saw us and told Jill (Jill worked there too). Jill found out, dumped me. I wound up with  Fawn for a couple of more months and then ended it all.

Yes, highly ridiculous and confusing.  :lol

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2201 on: May 11, 2016, 11:50:23 AM »
Mostly just ridiculous  :lol but sounds like a good time and I'm surprised there weren't more threesomes considering the three of you kept going back and forth.  Should have just turned mormon.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2202 on: May 11, 2016, 11:53:46 AM »
Mostly just ridiculous  :lol but sounds like a good time and I'm surprised there weren't more threesomes considering the three of you kept going back and forth.  Should have just turned mormon.

Post-postscript by the way. Fawn got arrested in Pennsylvania a few years back for prostitution.

The threesomes stopped because after the first cheating incident, they stopped being best friends.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2203 on: May 11, 2016, 11:58:11 AM »
Fawn got arrested in Pennsylvania a few years back for prostitution.

yikes.

Looks like 23 year old and I have a second date for Friday.  That date I had tentatively scheduled for Saturday I am going to cancel, if that crazy girl ever even responds to me.  She planned the date for Saturday and then stopped responding to me, that was Sunday night/Monday morning.  But I think my date Friday night solidifies my cancellation for Saturday because I need one night with the guys too.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2204 on: May 11, 2016, 12:01:22 PM »
Fawn got arrested in Pennsylvania a few years back for prostitution.

yikes.

Looks like 23 year old and I have a second date for Friday.  That date I had tentatively scheduled for Saturday I am going to cancel, if that crazy girl ever even responds to me.  She planned the date for Saturday and then stopped responding to me, that was Sunday night/Monday morning.  But I think my date Friday night solidifies my cancellation for Saturday because I need one night with the guys too.

That's awesome. Let's hope it goes as well as the first one.  :tup