General > Movies and TV

The "Christopher Nolan's Interstellar" Thread - Free Spoilers Included!

(1/21) > >>

Mister Gold:
I decided to take Blob's advice to heart and open up a separate thread for Christopher Nolan's new film, Interstellar. Spoilers are obviously going to be here. :)

gmillerdrake:
If I have a complaint it is the character played by Damon. For as hyped as he was by Hathaway's character as to being this 'leader' who convinced 11 others to take on that mission....he certainly seemed like an idiot to be frank. Sure he explained to Cooper as he was trying to kill him 'why' he was doing what he was doing but his decision making seemed a bit suspect. Especially the docking scene...surely he'd have known that there was a reason it wasn't a complete dock and that it was unsafe? anyway....

BlackInk:
Like I said in the movie-thread; I loved this movie. #1 of the year so far. And it will most likely stay like that way from the look of the rest of the movie year 2014.

Kotowboy:

--- Quote from: gmillerdrake on November 08, 2014, 11:06:37 PM ---If I have a complaint it is the character played by Damon. For as hyped as he was by Hathaway's character as to being this 'leader' who convinced 11 others to take on that mission....he certainly seemed like an idiot to be frank. Sure he explained to Cooper as he was trying to kill him 'why' he was doing what he was doing but his decision making seemed a bit suspect. Especially the docking scene...surely he'd have known that there was a reason it wasn't a complete dock and that it was unsafe? anyway....

--- End quote ---

He'd probably gone a bit crazy from isolation.

Sycsa:
This movie was a pivotal experience for me. Adjusting back to real life after I came out of the theater took longer than ever before. Thank you, Christopher Nolan!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version