Author Topic: New Album “Distance Over Time’, First Set of 2019 Tour Dates announced!  (Read 257376 times)

Offline nikatapi

Re: New Album “Distance Over Time’, First Set of 2019 Tour Dates announced!
« Reply #2380 on: February 02, 2019, 05:26:57 AM »
You're such a tease. :)

Part of the fun and hype surrounding a new DT release  :biggrin:

Online SeRoX

• DTF.org Member
  • The VoiceMaster
« Reply #2381 on: February 02, 2019, 05:41:48 AM »
So the third single likely to be released in the coming week? Probably Friday?
Quote from: Plasmastrike
SeRoX is right!
Quote from: Nihil-Morari
SeRoX is DTF's JLB!
As usual, SeRoX is correct.

Offline the keyboard wizard

« Reply #2382 on: February 02, 2019, 05:47:10 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm Damien, the French guy who didn't like the album ;) I'm going to answer some of your remarks :D
First of all, I'm really sad and ashamed to acknowledge that the album didn't click on me. I tried, like, really. I've had the album since November 21st so I had a lot of time to listen to it. When I first listened to it, I really hated it and had to force myself to go through the end. The production really bothered me and I had never experienced something like that.

But I know too that, had I not forced myself to listen to that album called SFAM 15 years ago (which didn't click on me at first), I wouldn't be here today. It took me a lot of listens to appreciate FII, Awake, TOT and so on (same thing for bands like Pink Floyd, Marillion or Pain of Salvation). So I gave the album a chance and told myself that it couldn't be that way. And then after having listened to Distance over Time many times, some things started to click on me and I started to understand why they chose to produce the album like that. However, even if I've already expressed my love for Barstool Warrior and Viper King, I truly think the album is like DT12: good songs but nothing fresh and innovating. Yet, the bass lines are really audible and awesome, Jordan has some great sounds too and the fans of Petrucci will be pleased!
For me, the Astonishing was such a breath of fresh, I fell in love with that album (mainly because it was the start of my being involved with the fan club and DT World) because I thought it was well composed even if it lacked many elements of the DT sound. But it was a bold move and I respect the band for having the balls to release it. However, I was aware that, with the fans complaining mainly about that album, the band would like to go back to their "style" and I was afraid to get a ADTOE 2.0 or a DT12 2.0 so I expected nothing until... I heard the news from the studio that they wanted something more organic, more live...the hype was back :D and gone when I heard the album.

Anyway, I was even more puzzled when I saw that all the reviews were positive and I blamed myself for not being able to grasp the essence of the album. The same thing happens when everybody is raving about a movie and I don't like it: I'm always questioning myself (why didn't I like the album? Did I miss something? Am I too picky?).
I talked a lot with a friend of mine who is a journalist and who had access to the album at the same time (if you can read French, here is his review: here and he agrees with me (he rated it 6/10). So maybe it's a French thing and we are the "yellow vests" of prog metal, always complaining :D

@Pax: by writing "shorter songs" I wanted to point out the fact that (for me) the Astonishing is like ONE giant song or a movie: I only listen to it when I have time to listen to it entirely, I never skip songs or play a selection of songs. My bad, I should have explained it in my review.
As far as Pale Blue Dot is concerned: I don't like those prog songs were all the riffs are copy pasted, that's why I love Haken for being able to write great transitions. I really tried to understand that song (even writing the themes and the riffs) but I still see a juxtaposition of riffs without any consistence.

To conclude: as I wrote in the introduction of my review for DT world: I'm more than convinced that this album will stir and divide the community (well that's been the case for every DT album :D except Images and SFAM): if you thought Untethered Angel and Fall into the Light were just "wash rinse repeat" songs with a strange production, the rest of the album is not likely to appeal to you. For those who were pleased by those two singles, well, you will love the album IMO.
Admin and manager of the French Chapter of Dream Theater World: Your Majesty (one of the first DT fan clubs)

Offline erciccio

« Reply #2383 on: February 02, 2019, 06:31:46 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm Damien, the French guy who didn't like the album ;) I'm going to answer some of your remarks :D
First of all, I'm really sad and ashamed to acknowledge that the album didn't click on me. I tried, like, really. I've had the album since November 21st so I had a lot of time to listen to it. When I first listened to it, I really hated it and had to force myself to go through the end. The production really bothered me and I had never experienced something like that.

But I know too that, had I not forced myself to listen to that album called SFAM 15 years ago (which didn't click on me at first), I wouldn't be here today. It took me a lot of listens to appreciate FII, Awake, TOT and so on (same thing for bands like Pink Floyd, Marillion or Pain of Salvation). So I gave the album a chance and told myself that it couldn't be that way. And then after having listened to Distance over Time many times, some things started to click on me and I started to understand why they chose to produce the album like that. However, even if I've already expressed my love for Barstool Warrior and Viper King, I truly think the album is like DT12: good songs but nothing fresh and innovating. Yet, the bass lines are really audible and awesome, Jordan has some great sounds too and the fans of Petrucci will be pleased!
For me, the Astonishing was such a breath of fresh, I fell in love with that album (mainly because it was the start of my being involved with the fan club and DT World) because I thought it was well composed even if it lacked many elements of the DT sound. But it was a bold move and I respect the band for having the balls to release it. However, I was aware that, with the fans complaining mainly about that album, the band would like to go back to their "style" and I was afraid to get a ADTOE 2.0 or a DT12 2.0 so I expected nothing until... I heard the news from the studio that they wanted something more organic, more live...the hype was back :D and gone when I heard the album.

Anyway, I was even more puzzled when I saw that all the reviews were positive and I blamed myself for not being able to grasp the essence of the album. The same thing happens when everybody is raving about a movie and I don't like it: I'm always questioning myself (why didn't I like the album? Did I miss something? Am I too picky?).
I talked a lot with a friend of mine who is a journalist and who had access to the album at the same time (if you can read French, here is his review: here and he agrees with me (he rated it 6/10). So maybe it's a French thing and we are the "yellow vests" of prog metal, always complaining :D

@Pax: by writing "shorter songs" I wanted to point out the fact that (for me) the Astonishing is like ONE giant song or a movie: I only listen to it when I have time to listen to it entirely, I never skip songs or play a selection of songs. My bad, I should have explained it in my review.
As far as Pale Blue Dot is concerned: I don't like those prog songs were all the riffs are copy pasted, that's why I love Haken for being able to write great transitions. I really tried to understand that song (even writing the themes and the riffs) but I still see a juxtaposition of riffs without any consistence.

To conclude: as I wrote in the introduction of my review for DT world: I'm more than convinced that this album will stir and divide the community (well that's been the case for every DT album :D except Images and SFAM): if you thought Untethered Angel and Fall into the Light were just "wash rinse repeat" songs with a strange production, the rest of the album is not likely to appeal to you. For those who were pleased by those two singles, well, you will love the album IMO.

Very nice "explanation", thanks.
This is the kind of "negative" reactions that I understand and are "fair" to share.

Not the usual "bring Portoy back" complaint.

I also loved the courage of The Astonishing and it's clear that this time they moved back to safer territories, but I like all the Mangini-era albums way more than the last 4 with Portnoy, so this should not be a problem...

Also Learning to Live is my favourite song, and it' s indeed a bunch of disconnected sections, but still...:)

And I am not at all a fan of Haken, great musicians but incredibly boring imho...

So I might end up liking D/T more than you...

But this is just a matter of tastes :)
Ora che ho perso la vista,ci vedo di più

Offline jonny108

• Snaaaake Eater
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ille qui nos omnes servabit
« Reply #2384 on: February 02, 2019, 06:36:55 AM »
https://www.rafabasa.com/2019/02/01/dream-theater-entrevista-con-john-petrucci-sobre-el-nuevo-album-y-mas-cosas/

New interview with JP.  It's in Spanish however if the translation is right it looks like MM wrote the main riff for Paralyzed which JP then tweaked.  Any Spanish speakers that can clear things up?

Offline Pax

• an operator acting over a Hilbert space
  • pianist and music theorist
« Reply #2385 on: February 02, 2019, 06:49:03 AM »
Thanks for clarifying, Damien! I also love Haken (before Affinity) for the same reasons. To me as a classical musician, structure is among the most important aspects of a piece. I was hoping (and still do) we get better song structures in D/T than in the last three albums
!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ͝ ̡̊͛̇F.F.Chopin!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ͝ ̡̊͛̇

Offline erwinrafael

« Reply #2386 on: February 02, 2019, 07:23:12 AM »
Haken is an example of a band who writes good transitions because they stick to the structure of the song? Well, if it means playing the same pattern over and over again without  anything significant happening, then sure they are that band.

Offline lovethedrake

« Reply #2387 on: February 02, 2019, 07:30:00 AM »
I’m so intrigued by this album...

Im way more into the prog side of dt and nearly all of the 90s albums + sdoit are my favorite with the astonishing being a return to form.

Yet, I loved fall into the light and think UA is pretty sweet.   The production seems to recapture the energy of their classic albums.  I’m not sure if I’ve gotten more used to their metal side or if it truly is different.   Very excited to hear the album to find out!

Offline mikeyd23

« Reply #2388 on: February 02, 2019, 08:08:48 AM »
Haken is an example of a band who writes good transitions because they stick to the structure of the song? Well, if it means playing the same pattern over and over again without  anything significant happening, then sure they are that band.

:lol that’s kinda what I was thinking. I’ve never listened to Haken and thought “oh wow, these transitions are great”.

Offline Bertielee

• RIP, Dad (1935-2017)
« Reply #2389 on: February 02, 2019, 08:54:16 AM »

:lol that’s kinda what I was thinking. I’ve never listened to Haken and thought “oh wow, these transitions are great”.

I don't like what I've heard from Haken. Granted, I haven't listened to much, but nothing I've heard has grasped me. And I don't like the singer at all.

B.Lee
"Life is divided into two sets of people : people who have lost and people who haven't yet." George Michael

Offline kiszol

« Reply #2390 on: February 02, 2019, 09:01:20 AM »
I'm super excited about D/T. :metal

My hopes are high for Paralyzed, Barstool Warrior, At Wit's End and Pale Blue Dot, but I also think Out of Reach will surprise many of us.
There seems to be no bad songs on the album as the reviewers wrote nice things about S2N, Room137 and Viper King as well, and we already heard UA and FITL.

When was the last time that the pre-release reviews were this positive? Certainly not before TA came out.  ;D

Offline Dedalus

« Reply #2391 on: February 02, 2019, 09:11:06 AM »
When I've heard Haken's last album, I got the impression that I've listened to the same song about four times.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2392 on: February 02, 2019, 09:23:35 AM »
When I've heard Haken's last album, I got the impression that I've listened to the same song about four times.

The last Haken album is solid, but not nearly on the level of their first four.  For some reason, the production does make the songs all sound kind of samey, even though they aren't, so I know what you mean.

Also, reviewers keep being happy about Rudess not using his crazy wizard sounds. How the hell is that a good thing?!

Because not everyone enjoys his "crazy wizard sounds."

Offline Dedalus

« Reply #2393 on: February 02, 2019, 09:28:39 AM »
https://www.rafabasa.com/2019/02/01/dream-theater-entrevista-con-john-petrucci-sobre-el-nuevo-album-y-mas-cosas/

New interview with JP.  It's in Spanish however if the translation is right it looks like MM wrote the main riff for Paralyzed which JP then tweaked.  Any Spanish speakers that can clear things up?

Yeah, MM wrote the main riff for Paralyzed, then JP have included some variations.
JP have also said that D / T was the album with the greatest creative contribution of MM since he joined the band.

Nice interview.

Offline Dedalus

« Reply #2394 on: February 02, 2019, 09:42:13 AM »

The last Haken album is solid, but not nearly on the level of their first four.  For some reason, the production does make the songs all sound kind of samey, even though they aren't, so I know what you mean.

But it's fair to say that I'm not a fan of Haken. I like just one album.  :D

Offline limey

« Reply #2395 on: February 02, 2019, 09:45:21 AM »
Does anybody know if DT are also going to play SFAM in its entirety on the european leg, at those venues that is not part of a festival? I'm thinking specifically on the show in Aarhus, Denmark. Thanks in advance.

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
  • Doomed to be a man this world forgot
« Reply #2396 on: February 02, 2019, 10:03:42 AM »
Does anybody know if DT are also going to play SFAM in its entirety on the european leg, at those venues that is not part of a festival? I'm thinking specifically on the show in Aarhus, Denmark. Thanks in advance.
OK, I'll paraphrase James here (during one of the recent interviews): This entire next Euro leg is the short programme (90 minutes, no Met2). They will be back in Europe later in the year to perform the full programme (3 hours, Met2 and everything), he thinks in September or thereabouts.

See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_R1Idf0n-U (James elaborates on Room 137 too, worth watching IMHO)
"All my natural instincts are begging me to stop
But somehow I carry on, heading for the top
A physical absurdity, a tremendous mental game
Helping me understand exactly who I am"

Offline limey

« Reply #2397 on: February 02, 2019, 11:45:38 AM »
OK, I'll paraphrase James here (during one of the recent interviews): This entire next Euro leg is the short programme (90 minutes, no Met2). They will be back in Europe later in the year to perform the full programme (3 hours, Met2 and everything), he thinks in September or thereabouts.

See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_R1Idf0n-U (James elaborates on Room 137 too, worth watching IMHO)

Cheers mate. Who should have thought, that you'd have to find info like that on a french youtube channel? Even though it's disappointing news in a way, I will definitely get tickets to the show anyhow, and hope they'll come around my corner on the world again, when they decide to do 'an evening with DT' in Europe. :-) 

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
  • Doomed to be a man this world forgot
« Reply #2398 on: February 02, 2019, 11:58:05 AM »

Cheers mate. Who should have thought, that you'd have to find info like that on a french youtube channel? Even though it's disappointing news in a way, I will definitely get tickets to the show anyhow, and hope they'll come around my corner on the world again, when they decide to do 'an evening with DT' in Europe. :-)
I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, us Europeans are lucky in that respect. As for me, I'll attend the arena tour and not the festivals. More fun for me personally.
"All my natural instincts are begging me to stop
But somehow I carry on, heading for the top
A physical absurdity, a tremendous mental game
Helping me understand exactly who I am"

Offline limey

« Reply #2399 on: February 02, 2019, 12:19:54 PM »

I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, us Europeans are lucky in that respect. As for me, I'll attend the arena tour and not the festivals. More fun for me personally.

Well, now I'm getting a little bit curious about if you've misunderstood my original post. The venue I'm thinking about attending, is not part of a festival. It's an all seater concert hall and they will be supported by a local prog metal band. Hence the confusion if it's 'an evening with' or not, as most of the other venues on the tour is part of different metal or rock festivals, but this one isn't. Like you, I would never go to a festival to see DT, but much more prefer to see a full show. And I would looove to see SFAM in it's entirety :-)

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2400 on: February 02, 2019, 02:46:19 PM »

You are correct. Magini, who only plays guitar a little, came with some ideas and riff for baritone guitar, John made changes and that became paralyzed.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline me7

• Disciple of the Cockroach
« Reply #2401 on: February 02, 2019, 04:02:03 PM »
I never like bonus tracks on any album I buy, from any artist. I believe in silence after the final track of the album. None of this ‘....but wait, there’s more!’ nonsense 😂

+1000000

Offline Peter Mc

« Reply #2402 on: February 02, 2019, 04:46:11 PM »
Buy the version without the bonus track then, problem solved.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #2403 on: February 02, 2019, 05:59:40 PM »
Now that reviews are out, I will briefly share my initial thoughts from my first two listens (since getting my promo copy, I have only listened a couple of times, because I don't want to ruin it).  So this is only after a few cursory listens:

Overall, I like the album.  I'm not sure whether I love it.  But there are some great songs, and some that will likely grow as I have time to take them in.  Guitar sound is off the charts awesome.  Jordan uses a lot of piano, which sounds great, but uses a lot of other patches as usual.  Myung is present and doing some really tasty stuff.  Mangini's drumming overall is fantastic.  He sounds so free.  The drums themselves sound the best they ever have.  The cymbals, unfortunately, often tend to just blur into a splashy blah.  This is kind of a neat, different album.  It kinda sounds like a hybrid of Awake and DT12 at times.  If this were the olden days, "side A" is definitely the side that grabs you, whereas "side B" has some good stuff that doesn't stand out right away and needs time to grow.

Quick takes on the songs:

-Untethered Angel:  Wow, this song has a lot more going on than I noticed before listening on good speakers.  It really does remind me of the best things about Outcry, but has its own definite identity and some really tasty riffage.

-Paralyzed:  Opening riff and verse sounds...kind of like a heavier Alter Bridge, and that's a good thing.  Nice piano on the second verse.  At times also reminds me of Panic Attack.  Great song.

-Fall Into the Light:  Solid.  The middle section is just bliss.

-Barstool Warrior:  This is a really surprising, different sound.  Much more prog than metal.  The vocals are a bit buried, but this is really stellar.

-Room 137:  Oh, wow.  DT does Blue Murder (the song).  :lol  I like this.  Also very different.  Bravo, Mr. Mangini!

-S2N:  Lovely bass groove to start us off.  Just a fun, fast, bombastic song.  Lots going on, and it's mostly all really cool.  Outro riff and solo is :metal  I'm glad JP and Jordan brought this back.

-At Wit's End:  Chaotic.  Almost too much at times.  Gut wrenching lyrics.  Beautiful outro. 

-Out of Reach:  This is really pretty.  I'm really liking the--WHOA, THAT IS SO TWISTED!  :lol  Is this about what I think it's about?

-Pale Blue Dot:  Not sure about this one.  It just feels like it has too much going on.  But some cool parts.  At times, I get the "spacey" vibe JP was talking about.  I get a Symphony X vibe a few times.  I like the outro.  Nice ending.

-Viper King:  Oh, cool, they did a Sons of Apollo song.  Derek's gonna be pissed that Jordan does a better Derek than Derek.  :lol  This is fun, but VERY different for DT. 
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline erwinrafael

« Reply #2404 on: February 02, 2019, 06:09:41 PM »
Bosk, your review follows most of the other reviews that seems to point to the middle 3 songs as THE SECTION to watch out for in the album. Excited!

Offline Dedalus

« Reply #2405 on: February 02, 2019, 06:18:54 PM »

-Untethered Angel:  Wow, this song has a lot more going on than I noticed before listening on good speakers.  It really does remind me of the best things about Outcry, but has its own definite identity and some really tasty riffage.

-Paralyzed:  Opening riff and verse sounds...kind of like a heavier Alter Bridge, and that's a good thing.  Nice piano on the second verse.  At times also reminds me of Panic Attack.  Great song.

-Fall Into the Light:  Solid.  The middle section is just bliss.

-Barstool Warrior:  This is a really surprising, different sound.  Much more prog than metal.  The vocals are a bit buried, but this is really stellar.

-Room 137:  Oh, wow.  DT does Blue Murder (the song):lol  I like this.  Also very different.  Bravo, Mr. Mangini!

-S2N:  Lovely bass groove to start us off.  Just a fun, fast, bombastic song.  Lots going on, and it's mostly all really cool.  Outro riff and solo is :metal  I'm glad JP and Jordan brought this back.

-At Wit's End:  Chaotic.  Almost too much at times.  Gut wrenching lyrics.  Beautiful outro. 

-Out of Reach:  This is really pretty.  I'm really liking the--WHOA, THAT IS SO TWISTED!  :lol  Is this about what I think it's about?

-Pale Blue Dot:  Not sure about this one.  It just feels like it has too much going on.  But some cool parts.  At times, I get the "spacey" vibe JP was talking about.  I get a Symphony X vibe a few times.  I like the outro.  Nice ending.

-Viper King:  Oh, cool, they did a Sons of Apollo song.  Derek's gonna be pissed that Jordan does a better Derek than Derek.  :lol  This is fun, but VERY different for DT.

Very cool!

And Beatles psychedelia on R137?

Even though it's too early, how would you rate the album relative to the others in the Mangini era?

If Derek's gonna be pissed, then Viper King is well worth it.  :lol :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2406 on: February 02, 2019, 07:33:59 PM »
Now that reviews are out, I will briefly share my initial thoughts from my first two listens (since getting my promo copy, I have only listened a couple of times, because I don't want to ruin it).

I hate to ask a dumb question, but what exactly don't you want to ruin?  :lol

I mean, you have the album.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline erwinrafael

« Reply #2407 on: February 02, 2019, 08:37:44 PM »
Question to those who have listened to the album: Why is it titled Distance Over Time?

Offline lifesonrules65

« Reply #2408 on: February 02, 2019, 09:43:36 PM »
Question to those who have listened to the album: Why is it titled Distance Over Time?

In one of the recent interviews, they were originally going to call the album Velocity but they felt that this was not a good enough title.  So they decided to take the equation for Velocity and call it Distance over Time.

Frank

Offline the keyboard wizard

« Reply #2409 on: February 03, 2019, 02:43:04 AM »
You will find the answer here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6qgzew42vps
In fact it's more complex than the "let's call it Velocity? Oh no, let's use the formula". It stemmed from a big formula that JP used to call one of his guitar sounds as a joke (d/t=4 x 12 x... he couldn't find the picture) and when he wrote de formula, d/t really appealed to them.
Funny to see James focusing on the artwork cover when he is interviewed alone as he doesn't seem to know the origin of the title :D
Admin and manager of the French Chapter of Dream Theater World: Your Majesty (one of the first DT fan clubs)

Online SeRoX

• DTF.org Member
  • The VoiceMaster
« Reply #2410 on: February 03, 2019, 02:48:58 AM »
Bosk, how you find vocals overall? I mean UA and FITL have singer friendly and kinda uninsteresting vocals... Do others satisfy you?
Quote from: Plasmastrike
SeRoX is right!
Quote from: Nihil-Morari
SeRoX is DTF's JLB!
As usual, SeRoX is correct.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2411 on: February 03, 2019, 07:17:02 AM »
I kinda like that folks who loved The Astonishing didn't like DOT. I mean I like TA okay but I don't think it's God's gift to DT's discography and I certainly understand why some people loathe it.
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #2412 on: February 03, 2019, 08:56:05 AM »
I kinda like that folks who loved The Astonishing didn't like DOT. I mean I like TA okay but I don't think it's God's gift to DT's discography and I certainly understand why some people loathe it.

I liked/loved The Astonishing. Im sure I'll really love D/T as well. Barstool Warrior and now At Wits end are really intriguing to me. Damn...just 19 more days to go.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Red_Queen

« Reply #2413 on: February 03, 2019, 03:30:53 PM »
There is new interview/chat with JP by Rob Chapman from NAMM with a lot interesting thoughts and things. JP add new things about studio and album. For example : Out of reach is recorded with baritone guitar.
Check it out : https://youtu.be/xuyd_15A8dY

Offline Shooters1221

« Reply #2414 on: February 03, 2019, 10:46:18 PM »
Derek's gonna be pissed that Jordan does a better Derek than Derek.  :lol

Good......hehehehehe....that bitter little snake. ;)