Author Topic: The Jelly Jam - new CD possibly in the works!  (Read 22002 times)

Offline RodrigoAltaf

Re: The Jelly Jam - new CD possibly in the works!
« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2017, 02:51:21 PM »
Ressurrecting this thread from out of the vaults to say that I'm seeing them in Toronto this Friday. Anyone wanna meet up?

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2017, 08:53:04 AM »
Ressurrecting this thread from out of the vaults to say that I'm seeing them in Toronto this Friday. Anyone wanna meet up?

How was it?

Offline DT89

« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2017, 09:28:45 AM »
I saw them in New Hope last weekend and it was an awesome show.  Rod Morgenstein is especially fun to watch.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2017, 09:32:01 AM »
I saw them in New Hope last weekend and it was an awesome show.  Rod Morgenstein is especially fun to watch.

Would have been there if my brake line didn't blow up on my way to Havana's.  Did they all sign at a table after the show? (Just because I love torturing myself!)

Offline DT89

« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2017, 09:38:18 AM »

Would have been there if my brake line didn't blow up on my way to Havana's.  Did they all sign at a table after the show? (Just because I love torturing myself!)
Yes they did.  Jerry Gaskill was also there.

Offline RodrigoAltaf

« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2017, 10:03:59 AM »

How was it?

It was insanely good!!! Attendance was a bit of a letdown... about 40 people there. But I took a picture with Myung, he actually spoke to me and smiled!!!

Offline RodrigoAltaf

« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2017, 03:54:06 PM »
There you go...you can see half of Rod Morgenstein next to Myung:

Offline goo-goo

« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2017, 05:13:08 PM »
I hope they tour again. JJ is my favorite DT side project. I just couldn't make it this time around.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2017, 09:18:21 AM »
There you go...you can see half of Rod Morgenstein next to Myung:

Nice. That's a happy picture.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2017, 09:20:46 AM »

Never would have figured on Jerry being there.  How may people were there.?

Offline DT89

« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2017, 10:48:56 AM »

I would guess around 75 people in the area with the tables, don't know if any of the people at the bar were there for the show or not.  Really cool venue, perfect volume too.  I had a nice little chat with Ty about some guitar-related stuff.  Some potentially cool things could come out of that!

Here's the picture I got with the band:

Offline goo-goo

« Reply #151 on: August 21, 2017, 07:24:41 AM »
Shit...so bummed that I couldn't make it to any of the JJ shows.

Offline RodrigoAltaf

« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2017, 08:02:37 AM »

I would guess around 75 people in the area with the tables, don't know if any of the people at the bar were there for the show or not.  Really cool venue, perfect volume too.  I had a nice little chat with Ty about some guitar-related stuff.  Some potentially cool things could come out of that!

Epic!!!

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2017, 06:22:37 PM »

Nice!  Love that venue too. Hope to be there a few more times this year.

Offline DT89

« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2017, 09:22:44 PM »

I plan on seeing Alex Skolnick Trio there October 7.  Would love to meet up if you're going too!

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2017, 11:07:31 AM »

I plan on seeing Alex Skolnick Trio there October 7.  Would love to meet up if you're going too!

Ha Ha! That was my plan too, actually.  That would be cool.