Author Topic: Any pre-accident bootlegs with Innocence Faded or Scarred?  (Read 3686 times)

Offline SilentFox

Any pre-accident bootlegs with Innocence Faded or Scarred?
« on: November 28, 2009, 08:58:39 AM »
I've found bootlegs with the other songs from Awake, but none with these...halp?

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
Re: Any pre-accident bootlegs with Innocence Faded or Scarred?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 05:18:16 PM »
If you're referring to James's food poisoning, Scarred was first performed in December of 1995, which would be after the vocal rupture. Innocence Faded was first performed in October 1995 putting it in the same boat.

There are a few 1993 shows where there is an Innocence Faded "jam" but no vocals.
As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 02:19:24 PM »
Actually, Admin, Innocence Faded was played on the first few shows on the Awake tour in October of 1994. I taped the first 2 shows (Providence & Boston) and it's definitely on there.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline SilentFox

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 04:51:59 PM »
Actually, Admin, Innocence Faded was played on the first few shows on the Awake tour in October of 1994. I taped the first 2 shows (Providence & Boston) and it's definitely on there.
Are they good quality?   I'll buy them from you if they are.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 05:08:34 PM »
Definitely NOT for SALE!
They're both up on Dime, and I believe Nick had the Toronto show as his Bootleg Of the Month a few months ago.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol