General > General Music Discussion

Ayreon/Arjen Lucassen Thread (Star Three on the way)

(1/718) > >>

sonatafanica:
Always room for a thread for this talented guy.

Also, concerning Guilt Machine (his newest project) guess who's going to be on the 8 minute instrumental bonus track?  ;D

Nick:
My absolute singer favorite composer. Ayreon, Star One, and Stream of Passion are all excellent. I adore pretty much every Ayreon album except the Migrator I & II, and even those are good.

Zook:

--- Quote from: sonatafanica on April 27, 2009, 10:02:40 AM ---Always room for a thread for this talented guy.

Also, concerning Guilt Machine (his newest project) guess who's going to be on the 8 minute instrumental bonus track?  ;D

--- End quote ---

The Count of Tuscany?

Oh no, what have I done?!

I'm gonna guess either Petrucci or Michael Romeo.

I love me some Ayreon.

Nick:
Oh, and of course I'm excited for his new project, I even sent in a voice clip that I'm hoping they use. :D

sonatafanica:

--- Quote from: Zook on April 27, 2009, 10:10:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: sonatafanica on April 27, 2009, 10:02:40 AM ---Always room for a thread for this talented guy.

--- End quote ---

The Count of Tuscany?

Oh no, what have I done?!

I'm gonna guess either Petrucci or Michael Romeo.

I love me some Ayreon.

--- End quote ---

Wrong, the answer is: ME!!!

Also, it sort of saddens me that Arjen doesn't feel like making an Ayreon album at the moment. He goes and does other stuff, returning to Ayreon albums when he feels like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version