Author Topic: Tell me if this girl is too selective.  (Read 51581 times)

Offline Lynxo

• It hurts when I poo
Re: Tell me if this girl is too selective.
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2009, 07:46:33 AM »
If you're not my right hand we are not a match.

I think you mean a Watch. And left hand.
If you're not my left hand, you are not my watch?  :justjen
Lynxo cured my bad breath with his penis.

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2009, 07:47:39 AM »
Or wrist.
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline zerogravityfat

• DTF.org Alumni
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2009, 07:56:49 AM »
that THING is as frigid as they come. I know robots with more personality.
DTF.  More reliable than the AP since 2009. -millahh

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2009, 08:03:19 AM »

It's not that she wants a certain thing out of life. It's that she wants a husband who doesn't cast life on her own failure and being a shut-in.

My thought exactly! Very well said.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2009, 09:21:03 AM »
She says she wants a virgin husband, but my question is - has she ever even had a chance to have sex would she be willing to provide written documentation from her doctor verifying that she is one also?

I guess not, because requiring her to meet the same standards she's setting means you are not a match.

Strangely enough, there are guys out there that will do their best to be with this chick.  Even more unsettling is that they're looking forward to a life of being her puppet.

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2009, 09:30:32 AM »
if you have lost the game by the end of this sentence, you are not a match
Photobucket sucks.

Offline Dark Master Of Sin

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2009, 09:35:06 AM »
if you have lost the game by the end of this sentence, you are not a match
:slowclap:
gone

Online ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2009, 09:49:27 AM »
This thread is worthless without pics!

I don't know, I'd like to message her and just know more about her way of thinking, not to critcize her but just know more.

Also:

"If you think we're a match, you are not a match"

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2009, 09:51:52 AM »
Just googled it, found her pic, yeah she isn't that bad looking, I'm going to shoot her a message.

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2009, 10:07:35 AM »
Bitch has a jacked up smile. That is all.

Offline Phantasmatron

• Peanut Butter Advocate and Jelly Enthusiast
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What the Jenkins?!
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2009, 10:08:43 AM »
I'm really surprised she wants to be a housewife, doesn't have any friends, yet doesn't want kids. What on earth does she wanna do for the rest of her life? I know looking after a house and all the things that go along with it IS a lot of work, but to be honest without kids or someone to go have some coffee with I think she would turn even crazier fast.

This.  I can respect wanting to be a housewife.  But if she's not gonna raise children and she's clearly not interested in employment, what does she expect to do with her days? Sure, there's plenty of cleaning and cooking or whatever, but it sure sounds like she just wants to stay at home and be pampered for the rest of her life.  I have zero respect for that.

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2009, 10:10:05 AM »

Meh, I've seen worse but I do want to see a full body pic

Offline yeshaberto

• DT.net Veteran
  • Somebody Get Me A Doctor! - VH
« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2009, 10:10:49 AM »
hadn't picked up on that phantasmatron, true indeed

Offline robwebster

« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2009, 10:11:37 AM »
Hey DTF, I'm sick of having self-respect so I decided I'd search the internet for a potential suitor. I warn you that I'm very picky, but apparently this is the thread for picky people so it felt appropriate. If there is a single word on my list that you do not agree with, or if you feel that I'm mental in any way whatsoever, we are not a match.

So, without further ado...

First things first, you must be completely female. If you are a he-she, or a man with your willy tucked between your legs, I am not interested.

On that note, you must wear a strapless bra. I was abused by a strap as a child, so if you are thinking of bringing your devilish straps into my life you can take a hike.

If you like Dream Theater, that is good. However if you prefer Prophets of War to The Silent Man, there is no place for you within a five mile radius.

I am a devout agnostic, and have an intense, firm belief that I don't have a clue whether God exists or no. Christians, jews, atheists and muslims, you are not welcome. Buddhists are okay I guess.

You must have been abroad at least three times. I've only been abroad twice, so I would appreciate it if you could tell me anecdotes and encourage me to see more of the world. However if you've been abroad ten times or more, then that'll make me feel a little jealous, and I don't believe a relationship can work on that front. Sorry ladies.

I want your telephone number to start with the same five digits as mine, so we can tell people for years about what a massive coincidence it is. If they don't match then it's probably not destiny, but thanks for trying. When you PM me, you should tell me what the first five digits are - no cheating!

You must have a double barrel surname. They're mega cool.

I aim to get a divorce by 2034. If you think you're going to fall in love with me in a profound and incurable way that will blaze like a beautiful, undying star through the eons, you're far too clingy for me.

If you've got chinese/japanese symbols tattooed onto your body, please remove them before you email me. Mega lame.

That said I am morally opposed to laser-based removal, as lasers were invented by an American, so you will have to rip off the skin by hand. I'm sorry, but you should be willing to make that sacrifice.

George is not a good name for a baby. If you suggest calling our baby George, I will personally skewer you. On your own skewer.

All applicants must own at least one skewer.

Lastly but most importantly, I take a lot of "business trips," with my young, attractive, nubile "business associates." If this arouses any suspicion in your mind, we're definitely not compatible. I need to devote a lot of my time to my "work." Especially with twins.

Right, that's all the hard rules I can think of, cheers for reading! I've got a 14-page handbook of guidelines - which, if breached, will result in a flogging - but we can worry about that later!

Looking forwards to meeting you, my future Snugglebunnylovecakes!

(NB: All applicants must be "cool" with the term "Snugglebunnylovecakes." That's a dealbreaker right there.)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 10:18:10 AM by robwebster »

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2009, 10:14:24 AM »
Hey DTF, I'm sick of having self-respect so I decided I'd search the internet for a potential suitor. I warn you that I'm very picky, but apparently this is the thread for picky people so it felt appropriate. If there is a single word on my list that you do not agree with, or if you feel that I'm mental in any way whatsoever, we are not a match.

.snip.

(NB: All applicants must be "cool" with the term "Snugglebunnylovecakes." That's a dealbreaker right there.)

:rollin POTY material?

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2009, 10:14:32 AM »
What a psycho.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline yeshaberto

• DT.net Veteran
  • Somebody Get Me A Doctor! - VH
« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2009, 10:16:20 AM »
I foresee Rob being changed to snugglebunnylovecakes soon

nice one Rob

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2009, 10:18:38 AM »

Meh, I've seen worse but I do want to see a full body pic

She better have one hell of a body. Not like she'd let you ever touch it anyway though from the sounds of it. And she has a pet rat thingy. Definitelya deal breaker. If you own a pet, you are not a match for me.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2009, 10:19:50 AM »
If you have a corncob up your ass, you are not a match.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2009, 10:19:58 AM »

.snip.

:rollin POTY material?

Methinks "robwebster" is LeeHarveyKennedy's alt.   :lol

Offline Phantasmatron

• DTF.org Alumni
  • What the Jenkins?!
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2009, 10:22:24 AM »
That girl's photo is creepy.

Like, she's staring into your soul.  And judging it.  Unfairly.

And she's going to come to your house later and slit your throat.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2009, 10:22:47 AM »
I foresee Rob being changed to snugglebunnylovecakes soon

nice one Rob
If that's a roundabout way of saying you think I'll be successful in my sexual odyssey, then cheers dude! I hope you're right!

Also Jamesmiain I only skimmed the OP but I really hope you find your man soon.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2009, 10:23:29 AM »
I already thought she was unstable, but the hamster clenches it.  I think there's a real possibility that she might kill her future husband. 
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline robwebster

« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2009, 10:28:51 AM »
That girl's photo is creepy.

Like, she's staring into your soul.  And judging it.  Unfairly.

And she's going to come to your house later and slit your throat.
Crikey bollocks I just saw it, nothing technically wrong and she's got all the right parts in all the right places but I'm sure as hell not going to sleep tonight.

I can't tell if she's smiling or snarling. She looks like she's seen the future and has deemed it UNFIT. Jesus.

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2009, 10:29:49 AM »
hrmm she didn't write back, maybe she didn't like my message about the wonders of surprise buttsechs

Offline Phantasmatron

• DTF.org Alumni
  • What the Jenkins?!
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2009, 10:31:37 AM »
I already thought she was unstable, but the hamster clenches it.  I think there's a real possibility that she might kill her future husband. 

Nah.  Only if he tries to spend more than five minutes out of her company.

Offline Darkes7

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2009, 10:35:45 AM »
About the OP - I find it terrible that someone can think like this... and be proud of it. Not having friends is good. Never going anywhere is good. Any kind of pleasure is evil, and that is good. And if something, it's all justifiable by "I'm just a strong believer". Two most important things given by God to humanity: free will, life. Disposing of either "in the name of God" is the perfect way of living? I've been a Catholic for a long time and most people around here are, but I'm still stunned by this.

The second problem is, I just don't understand the idea of finding a person who is basically the same. The only reasonable explanation I have for this is absolute inability to discuss and basically think (especially combined with the lack of friends), as I believe most normal people consider it to be a normal - and very interesting - part of life to talk with people having different views on many things. In a relationship, learning to understand the other person is also an important part, I think. And what's there to understand... if you want the partner to be exactly the same as yourself? I'd understand somehow if it was limited to interests or important parts of personality that can be unacceptable for someone, but it goes really deep here. Looking at this... I get the image of a person who is really blinded and cannot explain any of her views. Which explains the lack of friends and not wanting to meet any. And avoiding any "evil" music, as it can lead to thinking.

Third, like someone else pointed out, does she have any ambitions at all? She admits she wants to be a housewife, but doesn't want any children, doesn't want any friends, doesn't want to meet any people, doesn't want to discuss or explain anything... is there any place to live at all? Or just waiting for time to pass, just going to church and spending time with husband, the most interesting thing to talk about being the news at work, since he has the same views on everything?

Staying on the religious side, I hope something enlightens her and she will eventually realise it's time to change something. Admitting to having basically no life at all and being proud of it is something that horrifies me. I'm against a typical hedonist lifestyle, but this is the opposite extreme which is equally bad. If I had such a person in family... well, I wouldn't be happy. Not at all.

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2009, 10:39:37 AM »
Maybe she is a freak in the sheets, it'll just take a lot to find out lol.

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2009, 10:41:26 AM »
Maybe she is a freak in the sheets, it'll just take a lot to find out lol.

Nobody would ever find out, because if you're a man with genitals, you're not a match for her apparently.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline TheOutlawXanadu

• The Original Unseasoned Fan
  • DTF.com Member
  • The Original Unseasoned Fan
« Reply #134 on: October 14, 2009, 10:42:00 AM »
:lol @ this bitch.
:TOX: <-- My own emoticon!

Offline ehra

« Reply #135 on: October 14, 2009, 10:42:32 AM »
I'd like to point out that, no matter how crazy she might be, googling the quote in the OP, looking for her page, signing up the the site, and harassing her is pretty fucking pathetic.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »
Lets get one thing straight from the start, in a relationship with me, I will always be the center of attention and you will always work to serve me. With that out of the way lets see if you could be a potential match for me.

I want a woman who can control her emotions, and not have mood swings all the time, I know that a few days a month its especially hard, but that's why god invented doctors who can write prescriptions. If you can't afford health insurance and a $20 co-pay then we are not a match.

I want dogs and kids, but not in that exact order. I want one dog for awhile, then two kids, and then another dog. Also, anything less than 50 lbs is not a dog. If you want a chihuahua then I suggest using the time you would otherwise spend sending me emails going to Taco Bell. Also, and this is very important, if you don't think you can control how many children you will have, then you are right out. I said two children, no more, no less.

I require sex twice a day, once to help me get up in the morning, and once to help me get to sleep at night. If it is a problem to be with me every morning and night without question or exception then we are probably not a match. Also you should realize that I have shit to do, so sex during the rest of the day is not going to happen.

A good sense of humor is important, if you didn't laugh at the pun I put into the first sentence of the last paragraph then you are a soulless bitch who should leave me alone.

Finally I need someone who can cater to who I need them to be at any given time. You need to be able to go from loving to thoughtful to playful at any given moment.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2009, 10:44:40 AM »
pathetic maybe, but bored I am, plus I wanted to see what she looked like

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline Darkes7

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2009, 10:53:24 AM »
Lets get one thing straight from the start, in a relationship with me, I will always be the center of attention and you will always work to serve me. With that out of the way lets see if you could be a potential match for me.

I want a woman who can control her emotions, and not have mood swings all the time, I know that a few days a month its especially hard, but that's why god invented doctors who can write prescriptions. If you can't afford health insurance and a $20 co-pay then we are not a match.

I want dogs and kids, but not in that exact order. I want one dog for awhile, then two kids, and then another dog. Also, anything less than 50 lbs is not a dog. If you want a chihuahua then I suggest using the time you would otherwise spend sending me emails going to Taco Bell. Also, and this is very important, if you don't think you can control how many children you will have, then you are right out. I said two children, no more, no less.

I require sex twice a day, once to help me get up in the morning, and once to help me get to sleep at night. If it is a problem to be with me every morning and night without question or exception then we are probably not a match. Also you should realize that I have shit to do, so sex during the rest of the day is not going to happen.

A good sense of humor is important, if you didn't laugh at the pun I put into the first sentence of the last paragraph then you are a soulless bitch who should leave me alone.

Finally I need someone who can cater to who I need them to be at any given time. You need to be able to go from loving to thoughtful to playful at any given moment.
:lol awesome.