Okay, new discussion topic: Rank the albums. I'm gonna include the Hybrid Theory EP, if only because I feel it encompasses a unique sound that allows it to be a separate entity in the LP discography.
1. Meteora - I thought this album was the most "interesting," and very experimental compared to HT's moshfest.
2. Hybrid Theory EP - Same as Meteora, this album strikes me as the most "different" of the early era.
3. Hybrid Theory - Let's face it; most of us wouldn't be fans of LP if it weren't for this album. The songs are very solid, well-constructed, and in many cases quite catchy.
4. Reanimation - This is definitely the less desirable half. The remixes are cool, but honestly, they could never have stood alone without the release of HT.
5. Minutes to Midnight - It's pretty bad, but there are a couple of nice songs, like What I've Done and No More Sorrow.
6. Collision Course - The worst thing LP could ever have done was mash-ups with Jay-Z, simple as that. That's not a comment about either artist; they just don't jive well.