Author Topic: The Nevermore Appreciation Thread  (Read 49374 times)

Offline NoseofNicko

Re: The Nevermore Appreciation Thread
« Reply #385 on: December 13, 2017, 03:36:00 PM »
Really sad. Big fan of the guy and Nevermore. R.I.P.  :(

Definitely listening to some Nevermore tonight.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #386 on: December 13, 2017, 03:41:55 PM »
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang

Man, this is sad. Right in the middle of recording too.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #387 on: December 14, 2017, 10:52:57 PM »
So today I see Warrel was 56 and not 48 as was being reported initially. Either way, still too young.

I listened to Dead Heart, In A Dead World today. Such a stellar album. The track Insignificant really struck a chord and was quite apropos.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #388 on: December 15, 2017, 02:07:36 AM »
I listened to Dead Heart in the car as well; long time since I listened to that album, or Nevermore for that matter. They were my go-to 'heavy' band when I was in high school. Although Jeff Loomis' guitar work was what sold them to me, Dane's vocals could occasionally lift the songs to higher level. I was never a real fan of his lyrics though..

RIP
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #389 on: December 15, 2017, 04:12:22 AM »
Listening to TGE in the car and this stuck out;

When I'm dead will you remember all the things I've tried to say?
This cancer inside of me destroying my life, when I rot in the ground will you care?
The sands of time are pointless in a useless ugly world
Nothing brings peace of mind, I leave nothing behind if my words are left unheard

:'(
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online Grappler

• Victory, Illinois Varsity
« Reply #390 on: December 15, 2017, 07:16:40 AM »
Warrel posted this same story a year or two ago on the Nevermore forum and then deleted his post, which essentially said the same thing.  Glenn had tried to book a Nevermore reunion for Progpower USA, and the only holdup wasn't Jeff Loomis himself, but Jeff's contract with Arch Enemy....ugh.  It's cool to see that Warrel was really trying to reconnect with the band and get a reunion to happen.

I love Angela, I think she's a great vocalist, did great things for Arch Enemy and is now managing and protecting their interests, but come on! 

https://www.facebook.com/sinanspd/posts/10155844164774590

I want to include a little confession here. I kept this secret for a long time but I doubt it can do him any harm. I want you to know that he indeed came really close to a Nevermore reunion, he had everyone on board and the only obstacle on the way was Angela Gossow. She knew that a Nevermore reunion meant Arch Enemy being left in the shadows and could possibly lead to them losing Jeff. Thus she specifically put this in Jeff's contract and kept it from happening.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #391 on: December 15, 2017, 08:28:52 AM »
Wow if that is true. Then a lot of Nevermore fans now despise Arch Enemy and Angela Gossow. I bet Jeff feels a bit hurt about it, and now who knows if he'll still be with Arch Enemy now.

Sad. But damn, we could've had a Nevermore reunion at ProgPower USA.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Online Grappler

« Reply #392 on: December 15, 2017, 08:59:36 AM »
The guy that wrote that post indicated his anger towards Angela in his original text.  I didn't want to include it because I get that Angela is trying to protect Arch Enemy - it's her job and she does it really, really well, and it's not fair to go after her for it.  From an Arch Enemy perspective, she was very smart to put that in his contract.

I don't see him leaving, since this story is well over a year old, and he seems pretty happy doing what he's doing.  It depends on his contract with the band and whether or not he'd leave when it's up.

It just sucks that he was contractually prevented from participating in something cool, not only for Nevermore fans, but for the band themselves.  Who knows if it would have been just a one-off show or if it led to a full-time reformation and a new record?

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #393 on: December 15, 2017, 09:16:11 AM »
From what I have read it seems pointless to hold Jeff hostage. Amott said he doesn't take any of Jeff's idea's because his writing doesn't sound like Arch Enemy. Jeff has also confirmed that all he does is play solos and nothing more. He submits ideas and they have never been accepted or used. Seems like a stretch to hold onto a hired gun like that who you openly admit isn't worth more than a few solos.

With Jeff's talent, he should be somewhere he can write and be more productive. Maybe he is just using this as a break from being the main guy for awhile.

Of course, now his band is done. He has to start over.

Jeff did post that he was happy that he and Warrel had reconciled before the end.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #394 on: December 15, 2017, 03:07:17 PM »
From what I have read it seems pointless to hold Jeff hostage. Amott said he doesn't take any of Jeff's idea's because his writing doesn't sound like Arch Enemy. Jeff has also confirmed that all he does is play solos and nothing more. He submits ideas and they have never been accepted or used. Seems like a stretch to hold onto a hired gun like that who you openly admit isn't worth more than a few solos.

With Jeff's talent, he should be somewhere he can write and be more productive. Maybe he is just using this as a break from being the main guy for awhile.

Of course, now his band is done. He has to start over.

Jeff did post that he was happy that he and Warrel had reconciled before the end.

I thought this too, he's a hired gun, that's it.  The way it's going, he's not offering anymore than any other guitarist with great leads chops could.  Doesn't matter now I guess.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Mister Gold

• The Makers of Our Own Destiny
  • Human
« Reply #395 on: January 12, 2018, 04:59:08 AM »
So Sanctuary announced that they're going to go through with their US tour with Iced Earth as a farewell tour in honor of Warrel. I think that's a really great move on their part and will help let all of his fans from Sanctuary and Nevermore get one last chance to pay respects to him. :metal

And they're getting Joseph Michael of Witherfall to fill in for him on these shows!!! I really can't think of a finer choice for someone to step in for Warrel than him. Dude crushed it on Witherfall's debut album last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XHvI-c3wA4

Sadly I'm gonna miss these shows, since I live in Japan now, but I really can't wait to hear Joseph's take on the Refuge Denied era stuff. It'll be neat to hear how he handles the newer stuff too, but I have faith he'll do right by Warrel and the fans. :metal :tup
Beyond the limits of the mortal frame
To the farthest boundary of eternity
Where I, the Cosmic Sea
Watch the little ego floating in me.

Online Grappler

« Reply #396 on: January 12, 2018, 12:35:48 PM »
I'm glad that Sanctuary is staying on the tour, though the main draw for me was obviously going to be hearing Warrel sing for the first time.  I met him once before a show in 1999, but was too young to get in at the time.  Sadly, I won't get to hear him.

But they made a great choice in Joseph Michael.  Sanctuary could have plucked anyone that could sing high, but Joseph is a fan of Warrel's first and his voice has a similar tone to it.  I'm looking forward to finally hearing some of these songs live.  I'm expecting a 60 minute set, so hopefully we get 2-3 songs from The Year the Sun died as well (FROZEN! :metal)

Offline a51502112

• Canada!
« Reply #397 on: February 01, 2018, 08:37:11 AM »
Was listening to This Godless Endeavour this week. What a great album.
Saw a new interview with Jeff, and he said they came close to doing a reunion show, but it didn't pan-out.
Warrel's solo band are saying they will release the album they were working on when he died. Hope they do it justice.

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Driving the nail into my head. Memory flows...
« Reply #398 on: February 01, 2018, 05:30:46 PM »
I'm glad that Sanctuary is staying on the tour, though the main draw for me was obviously going to be hearing Warrel sing for the first time.  I met him once before a show in 1999, but was too young to get in at the time.  Sadly, I won't get to hear him.

But they made a great choice in Joseph Michael.  Sanctuary could have plucked anyone that could sing high, but Joseph is a fan of Warrel's first and his voice has a similar tone to it.  I'm looking forward to finally hearing some of these songs live.  I'm expecting a 60 minute set, so hopefully we get 2-3 songs from The Year the Sun died as well (FROZEN! :metal)

I am with you completely Grapp. Can't wait for the gig! Joseph Michael was an excellent choice to step in for Warrel. Should be a fitting tribute to the Sanctuary tunes.  :metal
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - Out in May 2024!

www.roadstomadness.com

Online Grappler

« Reply #399 on: March 07, 2018, 11:14:25 AM »
Quality footage of Sanctuary's set from the Seattle show - guests included Jim Sheppard and Jeff Loomis.   :metal :metal :metal   I've been waiting for some footage to pop up every since they confirmed it on Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHOytkfcmTo

PS. Joseph Michael.   :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #400 on: March 07, 2018, 11:16:25 AM »
Quality footage of Sanctuary's set from the Seattle show - guests included Jim Sheppard and Jeff Loomis.   :metal :metal :metal   I've been waiting for some footage to pop up every since they confirmed it on Facebook.

PS. Joseph Michael.   :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal

I just saw that post. Going to watch now. Thanks Grapp!

Holy crap Joseph Michael. He hits that shit live like a fucking bad ass! Haven't heard that kind of consistent live and powerful high vocals since La Torre in the Crimson Glory and Rising West days.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 11:24:17 AM by Samsara »
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - Out in May 2024!

www.roadstomadness.com

Online Grappler

« Reply #401 on: March 07, 2018, 12:06:24 PM »
Watching him sing for Warrel made me feel like I was watching those clips of Todd sing Crimson Glory's songs.  It was like Midnight's spirit was in there with him, and I felt the same - Joseph was just channeling Warrel's sprit and letting loose.

I've been spinning Into the Mirror Black and the Nevermore debut a lot since seeing Sanctuary.  The NM debut was just Sanctuary's demos for a third record anyways.   :)   Loved when Loomis came on stage and the drummer started playing What Tomorrow Knows.  Ha!

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #402 on: March 07, 2018, 01:02:11 PM »
Watching him sing for Warrel made me feel like I was watching those clips of Todd sing Crimson Glory's songs.  It was like Midnight's spirit was in there with him, and I felt the same - Joseph was just channeling Warrel's sprit and letting loose.

I've been spinning Into the Mirror Black and the Nevermore debut a lot since seeing Sanctuary.  The NM debut was just Sanctuary's demos for a third record anyways.   :)   Loved when Loomis came on stage and the drummer started playing What Tomorrow Knows.  Ha!

That was really cool. I can't wait to see the show. Going to be amazing. Joseph is seriously unreal. Hopefully he''ll have a good night. And I know Stu won't disappoint either. Some great vocals on display.  :metal

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline Mister Gold

• Human
« Reply #403 on: March 07, 2018, 06:33:31 PM »

A live video from Mike Savoia? Now that's a name I have not heard in a long time... a long time indeed. :lol

But yeah, damn that's some awesome live footage! :metal Joseph is on fire in this video! And it looks like Jeff Loomis brought out his old Dreaming Neon Black-era Jackson Randy Rhoads guitar for Taste Revenge! :hefdaddy

I just saw that post. Going to watch now. Thanks Grapp!

Holy crap Joseph Michael. He hits that shit live like a fucking bad ass! Haven't heard that kind of consistent live and powerful high vocals since La Torre in the Crimson Glory and Rising West days.

Yeah, I've thought back to those early La Torre performances when I watch videos of Joseph performing live with Witherfall and Sanctuary. That said, I'm tempted to say that Joseph's probably the stronger singer between him and Todd. I'm pretty sure he's a natural tenor, so those insane highs are probably a bit easier for him to reach.

But even putting that aside, what impresses me about Joseph's high screams are those bits of texture he throws in there. He really adds some extra bite to those screams, but as far as I can tell, it doesn't seem like he's using any sort of vocal technique that might damage his throat in the long run.
Where I, the Cosmic Sea

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #404 on: March 08, 2018, 09:34:38 AM »
After seeing Joseph Michael for myself, I am blown away. Just absolutely floored. I agree with you, MG. JM is a natural tenor from what I heard. La Torre is either a high baritone or low tenor. I think he's a high baritone who can sing up there, quite like Ray Alder back in the day. But Joseph Michael is clearly a tenor with great range and character to his voice.

His performance of Battle Angels is up there with Todd's best versions of Queen of the Reich and the Crimson stuff. Simply at another level. Really cool to see it in the flesh. Knew JM could do it in studio, and in clips, but once you see him belt it yourself, it's just crazy. That early Sanctuary stuff is ear piercing, and he just nailed it.

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline Mister Gold

• Human
« Reply #405 on: March 09, 2018, 04:27:16 AM »
After seeing Joseph Michael for myself, I am blown away. Just absolutely floored. I agree with you, MG. JM is a natural tenor from what I heard. La Torre is either a high baritone or low tenor. I think he's a high baritone who can sing up there, quite like Ray Alder back in the day. But Joseph Michael is clearly a tenor with great range and character to his voice.

His performance of Battle Angels is up there with Todd's best versions of Queen of the Reich and the Crimson stuff. Simply at another level. Really cool to see it in the flesh. Knew JM could do it in studio, and in clips, but once you see him belt it yourself, it's just crazy. That early Sanctuary stuff is ear piercing, and he just nailed it.

It's a rather interesting inverse; La Torre is a high baritone singing songs originally sung by a tenor, whereas Joseph Michael is a tenor singing songs originally sung by a baritone with INSANE range. The early Sanctuary stuff is obviously impressive as hell to see JM nail, due to just how high those notes are, but considering how the bulk of Warrel Dane's career consists of music showcasing his deeper range, I'm really floored by just how great a job JM does with the TYTD-era Sanctuary material too. He doesn't try to sing as low as Warrel did, yet somehow the guy nails the same mood and character that defined Warrel's performances on those songs.

It actually reminds me a bit of Iron Maiden's early post-reunion tours and how Bruce would tackle the Blaze Bayley era IM songs, despite the different vocal range.
Where I, the Cosmic Sea

Online Grappler

« Reply #406 on: March 13, 2018, 10:14:24 AM »
Travis Smith just shared this on Facebook.  Beware the automatic translation.  Shadow Work is being mastered and will be released, art from Travis Smith.  Also shared a pic of Warrel taken a month before he died.

It's nice to see that Century Media has been working with Warrel's band to get this solo album finished.  I can't wait to hear it - Warrel said that it would be heavier than his first one.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffabiocarito%2Fposts%2F10214763559658182

Dear Warrel,

In the blink of an eye, it's been three months since he left us in flesh and blood. I know the weather is different from here, so i think we should give you a brief update on how things are:

Shadow work will be released! We still don't have a right date and month, but we believe that at the beginning of the second semester he should paint in stores and digital platforms. All that boring, time-consuming part of the bureaucracy has already been resolved, and now we're entering the music mastering part. You had to hear how they're staying! O Wagner Realmente Sabe Das Coisas!

- we finally finished filming that documentary that had asked you permission to drive with Renan! We believe that of raw material, we have about 1 TB of files, and of course the final part of this documentary was dedicated exclusively to you. All those involved directly on the disc left their statements, and when the final edition is aired, their fans will be presented with a rich material.

- the arts of the disc are killer and I am very happy to be able to discuss some of the targeting with Trav Smith. I have always made it clear to you that he is my favorite artist, and being able to follow this process a little more closely is from a unique experience and learning. We have the impression that the booklet will be very robust and we will also have a vinyl version, who would say!

- we still have to discuss the band's photos for the liner notes, since everything was scheduled for the following week of their departure. Besides, I want to keep your suggestions about our costumes. I remember you wanted to wear only black and purple, right? In addition, I believe that a clip and / or lyric video will be released, so we are still working with the guys of century media, who, in fact, at no time have abandoned us.

- we know it's too early to think about homeagear live with some kind of show, but I believe that the short term this will be discussed internally with the band and Tiago. I know when I loved those songs, but we'll still think about it. I promise you.

Finally, as he always said to me, " don't worry too much... everything will work out!"

See you next month, Wally.

(L)

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #407 on: March 13, 2018, 11:40:58 AM »
Very cool. I went to pick up a copy of Praises to the War Machine, and couldn't find it. Sucks. I think I had everything Warrel has been on, except that record for some weird reason. Not sure why.

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #408 on: March 13, 2018, 02:28:22 PM »
Very cool. I went to pick up a copy of Praises to the War Machine, and couldn't find it. Sucks. I think I had everything Warrel has been on, except that record for some weird reason. Not sure why.

Picked up my copy from Laser CD recently. I think it's out of print. Currently going for $9.

https://www.lasercd.com/cd/praises-war-machine

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #409 on: March 13, 2018, 02:54:03 PM »
Thanks. Just ordered.

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline EVILPROGBOY

« Reply #410 on: March 15, 2018, 02:01:00 PM »

It's a rather interesting inverse; La Torre is a high baritone singing songs originally sung by a tenor, whereas Joseph Michael is a tenor singing songs originally sung by a baritone with INSANE range. The early Sanctuary stuff is obviously impressive as hell to see JM nail, due to just how high those notes are, but considering how the bulk of Warrel Dane's career consists of music showcasing his deeper range, I'm really floored by just how great a job JM does with the TYTD-era Sanctuary material too. He doesn't try to sing as low as Warrel did, yet somehow the guy nails the same mood and character that defined Warrel's performances on those songs.

It actually reminds me a bit of Iron Maiden's early post-reunion tours and how Bruce would tackle the Blaze Bayley era IM songs, despite the different vocal range.

If you check the pitches JM isn't singing different pitches. The Range is the same and melodies. Warrel just had a different timbre. No one sounds like either of them. Though the Dane influence is obvious in Witherfall.

Offline Mister Gold

• Human
« Reply #411 on: March 15, 2018, 09:08:36 PM »

If you check the pitches JM isn't singing different pitches. The Range is the same and melodies. Warrel just had a different timbre. No one sounds like either of them. Though the Dane influence is obvious in Witherfall.

Huh, okay then. Didn't realize that was the case! :tup

That said, I do think Joseph Michael often sounds like the late, great singer Midnight from Crimson Glory. He's not a copycat by any means, but I think he shares a similar quality about his voice with Midnight.
Where I, the Cosmic Sea

Offline EVILPROGBOY

« Reply #412 on: March 17, 2018, 02:03:27 PM »
I hear that as well. Some King Diamond. Some Sebastian Bach as well.

Offline Mister Gold

• Human
« Reply #413 on: April 02, 2018, 11:27:08 PM »
Lenny and Joseph gave some pretty great news on the future of Sanctuary in this interview below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MOBiJGjxBY

While it's not a done deal yet that they'll record a new album with Joseph at the helm, Lenny's given him some of the demos that the band was working on with Warrel before his death to see how the songwriting process goes. Basically Lenny and Joseph's decision right now is if the both of them are satisfied with the quality of what Joseph brings to the table with the demos, they'll move forward with recording the next Sanctuary album. If they're not satisfied, they'll just continue touring and doing shows and festivals for now.

So yeah, here's hoping the demos turn out great! :metal
Where I, the Cosmic Sea

Online Grappler

« Reply #414 on: April 03, 2018, 07:20:00 AM »
I just watched that this morning.  It was funny to see how Joseph was telling Lenny "just trust me" when they were auditioning him for the tour.  Hearing Lenny explain how they arrived at hiring Joseph was interesting too.  I'm glad that it all worked out.  Seeing Sanctuary play live was incredible. 

I don't see why the demos wouldn't sound cool, once the band is able to get past the "it's not Warrel" mindset.  Lenny alluded to that in the clip, saying that he used to work one way with Warrel and that he should be able to do something in a different manner with Joseph.

Offline Mister Gold

• Human
« Reply #415 on: April 03, 2018, 08:22:55 AM »
I just watched that this morning.  It was funny to see how Joseph was telling Lenny "just trust me" when they were auditioning him for the tour.  Hearing Lenny explain how they arrived at hiring Joseph was interesting too.  I'm glad that it all worked out.  Seeing Sanctuary play live was incredible. 

I don't see why the demos wouldn't sound cool, once the band is able to get past the "it's not Warrel" mindset.  Lenny alluded to that in the clip, saying that he used to work one way with Warrel and that he should be able to do something in a different manner with Joseph.

Yeah, I'm not too concerned there. Joseph seems to really dig what he's heard from the existing demos so far and he sounds pretty confident in his own ability to contribute something worthwhile to the music too, not to mention your own point about Lenny's point of recognizing that he should be able to work in a different way with Joseph too.

I'm really curious as to whether or not Joey Concepcion will stick with the band too. Dude seems like a killer guitarist in his own right.
Where I, the Cosmic Sea

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #416 on: April 03, 2018, 03:54:59 PM »
Interesting.

Although I am absolutely positive that Sanctuary will sound amazing if the band continues on with Joseph, I'm not sure how I feel about it. If the demos turn out great, I'll be all for checking it out, and after seeing them this year, I would absolutely see them again. But just like when Layne passed away, while I support Alice moving forward, it hasn't quite been the same. Good, but for obvious reasons, it doesn't have that same feeling. I would imagine Sanctuary will end up the same way.

Plus, I want to hear Witherfall develop. And while guys balance multiple projects all the time (and have to, given the music industry and economic climate), I really want Witherfall to live up to its potential.

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline Mister Gold

• Human
« Reply #417 on: April 03, 2018, 09:21:56 PM »
Interesting.

Although I am absolutely positive that Sanctuary will sound amazing if the band continues on with Joseph, I'm not sure how I feel about it. If the demos turn out great, I'll be all for checking it out, and after seeing them this year, I would absolutely see them again. But just like when Layne passed away, while I support Alice moving forward, it hasn't quite been the same. Good, but for obvious reasons, it doesn't have that same feeling. I would imagine Sanctuary will end up the same way.

Plus, I want to hear Witherfall develop. And while guys balance multiple projects all the time (and have to, given the music industry and economic climate), I really want Witherfall to live up to its potential.

I mean, yeah, there's no way it'll ever be exactly the same as it was with Warrel. Hell, even Sanctuary on The Year the Sun Died was pretty different from mostly the same band on Refuge Denied, because of how much Warrel had changed over the years. It will be different. But I have a feeling it'll still end up being great stuff just the same. I'd put my money down on the end result of a Joseph Michael-helmed Sanctuary album sounding like a cross between the more modern-sounding music of TYtSD with the higher vocals on Refuge Denied.

Yeah, I do agree about making sure that Witherfall manages to live up to its potential. However I'm not too worried there. Both Sanctuary and Iced Earth are bands in the latter part of their careers, while Witherfall is a band on the rise.
Where I, the Cosmic Sea

Online Grappler

« Reply #418 on: April 24, 2018, 12:48:01 PM »
A bit of a teaser making the rounds....

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #419 on: April 24, 2018, 01:33:37 PM »
Ah. The second solo album, eh? I wonder how much of it was actually finished. Hopefully enough so it isn't really doctored, and was mostly all of Warrel's decision making. I'll want it, but not if it was something half-finished and then other people made all the creative choices.

www.roadstomadness.com