A couple times a month
2 (12.5%)
Hardly ever
9 (56.3%)
What's Jeopardy?
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: March 26, 2020, 08:56:24 PM

Author Topic: Jeopardy  (Read 29138 times)

Offline crazy climber dude

Re: Jeopardy
« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2021, 07:17:14 PM »
Look, with the understanding that legitimate abuse is not to be excused or tolerated, but whenever I read something like this:

"Richards came under added scrutiny this week, when The Ringer reported that from 2013 to 2014, when Richards hosted a podcast called The Randumb Show, he "repeatedly used offensive language and disparaged women's bodies.""

I'm inclined to want to read/hear what was said to make that judgment for myself.

On top of that -- and without turning this into something for the political board -- I'd like to gain a clear understanding of what jobs are going to be available for people who have made these sorts of comments.  If we're just going to mindlessly force to resign or fire everyone who has made comments of this sort at some point in his/her life, aren't we going to end up with like a 90% unemployment rate?

It's a dangerous precedent when we're only ever as good as our worst moment.
Hardly a precedent in the celebrity world. Insert Joe Paterno, Wesley Snipes, Michael Richards, Paul Reubens, Kathy Griffin, Dixie Chicks, OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, Winona Ryder, Bill Cosby, Tiger Woods (even with a redemption of sorts).

And those are just the ones I could think of offhand. Granted, yes.....some of these were more their already persistent (but hidden), darker sides being suddenly exposed with one egregious error the media pounced on (instead of just spontaneously imploding). 

A couple of others I thought of as I was typing this.....but similar to Tiger, somehow maintained their careers and celebrity (such as it is)....Mel Gibson, and Alec Baldwin.

Offline ZirconBlue

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #211 on: August 23, 2021, 12:27:12 PM »

"Richards came under added scrutiny this week, when The Ringer reported that from 2013 to 2014, when Richards hosted a podcast called The Randumb Show, he "repeatedly used offensive language and disparaged women's bodies.""

I'm inclined to want to read/hear what was said to make that judgment for myself. 

Came in to complain about this. I hate when news articles write something about how someone used "offensive/disparaging language" and doesn't say what they actually said.

Here's a link to The Ringer article (which NPR links to in their reporting) for anyone who actually wants to know the details. 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #212 on: August 23, 2021, 03:02:16 PM »
And let's just leave it at "my concerns were founded". 

Offline Harmony

« Reply #213 on: August 31, 2021, 07:49:13 PM »
James Holzhauer tweets on the firing of Mike Richards:

Some judged Mike Richards solely on his podcast comments and formed a negative opinion, but I judged him by the way he treated people backstage at Jeopardy and formed a much stronger negative opinion.

Just another member of Gaia's intramural baseball squad

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2021, 10:51:47 AM »
James Holzhauer tweets on the firing of Mike Richards:

Some judged Mike Richards solely on his podcast comments and formed a negative opinion, but I judged him by the way he treated people backstage at Jeopardy and formed a much stronger negative opinion.
Wow
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2021, 01:57:50 PM »

Came in to complain about this. I hate when news articles write something about how someone used "offensive/disparaging language" and doesn't say what they actually said.

Here's a link to The Ringer article (which NPR links to in their reporting) for anyone who actually wants to know the details. 
"After Richards was named the executive producer of Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune in 2019, another former Deal employee remembers a supervisor who had worked closely with Richards remarking, “I bet he hires himself.”"

Wow, if I were this person, I'd start playing the lottery.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

« Reply #216 on: September 15, 2021, 06:57:29 AM »
Seems weird to have Richards host right now....knowing he's a lame duck. Matt keeps ROLLING along. Wow.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #217 on: September 15, 2021, 07:21:58 AM »
In case anyone cares, I've been watching The Chase, with Ken Jennings, Mark Labbett, James Holzauer, and Brad Rutter.  I've been vocal about not liking Jennings or Holzauer, but I've actually warmed to both of them.  Jennings a LOT, and Holzauer a little.  Jennings is actually a pretty funny guy.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #218 on: September 15, 2021, 09:23:55 AM »
In case anyone cares, I've been watching The Chase, with Ken Jennings, Mark Labbett, James Holzauer, and Brad Rutter.  I've been vocal about not liking Jennings or Holzauer, but I've actually warmed to both of them.  Jennings a LOT, and Holzauer a little.  Jennings is actually a pretty funny guy.

Jennings's dry wit is pretty good.  Rutter has always been pretty funny, and Labbett is gold.  The best stuff with Holzhauer is the backstage stuff when he's not playing.  In the most recent episode, he and Labbett were razzing Jennings for making some cheap offers to the contestants.  Sara Haines is, however, no Brooke Burns.

Have you watched Jennings's other show, Master Minds?
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

« Reply #219 on: September 15, 2021, 09:54:28 AM »

Sara Haines is, however, no Brooke Burns.

She's sufficiently quippy, generally congenial, and physically appealing. However, those attributes do not offset the nasally/whiny ass voice....and that contrived laugh she doles out at times. Plus, it wouldn't hurt if she read the questions faster in the rapid fire round (perhaps a money saver for the show!)

I have to REALLY focus on the balance of the show being worth tolerating its unyielding impact on my collective nerves. But at times it's a colossal battle.

The first time I watched it with my wife, I told her I couldn't stand her voice and stopped watching after less than 2 minutes. She pleaded with me to hang in there, so I did. I really like the show otherwise.

As you alluded, Brooke checks all the boxes. Most importantly, she speaks clearly and quickly. Sara fits better with The View (primarily because I never watch it).

Offline pg1067

« Reply #220 on: September 15, 2021, 10:05:05 AM »

Sara Haines is, however, no Brooke Burns.

She's sufficiently quippy, generally congenial, and physically appealing. However, those attributes do not offset the nasally/whiny ass voice....and that contrived laugh she doles out at times. Plus, it wouldn't hurt if she read the questions faster in the rapid fire round (perhaps a money saver for the show!)

I have to REALLY focus on the balance of the show being worth tolerating its unyielding impact on my collective nerves. But at times it's a colossal battle.

The first time I watched it with my wife, I told her I couldn't stand her voice and stopped watching after less than 2 minutes. She pleaded with me to hang in there, so I did. I really like the show otherwise.

As you alluded, Brooke checks all the boxes. Most importantly, she speaks clearly and quickly. Sara fits better with The View (primarily because I never watch it).

It would take a LOT of money to get me to watch The View.

The best part of the original Chase was Burns's rapport with Labbett and her overt rooting for the contestants to win.  I have to say, though, that there were times when she would read so fast that I couldn't understand her.  Haines is at the other end of the spectrum, and she seems to do this:  "And your time begins...NOW...[two second pause]...what would you do for a Klondike Bar?"  She's also very stilted when the contestants do the head-to-head with the chaser.  "Ooooh...ok...so we won't be moving the money down the board...." (yawn)....
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #221 on: September 15, 2021, 10:41:05 AM »

Jennings's dry wit is pretty good.  Rutter has always been pretty funny, and Labbett is gold.  The best stuff with Holzhauer is the backstage stuff when he's not playing.  In the most recent episode, he and Labbett were razzing Jennings for making some cheap offers to the contestants.  Sara Haines is, however, no Brooke Burns.

By the way, I agree with your assessment of all of them.   I am TOTALLY with you on that last point (though Sara is growing on me).  I'm a HUGE Brooke Burns fan.

I have not.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #222 on: September 15, 2021, 10:49:45 AM »
One other thing, and I'd love your take PG on this:  does it seem as if the contestants are contrived with their rationale for selecting answers?  It almost seems like the rationales make it out to be a guess, but they seem to guess right a LOT of the time.   

"Wow, You picked 'testicle feather'; why did you pick that?"
"Well, I guessed that there's no such thing as "grundle tickler", and between "testicle feather" and "perineum jelly", I figured I have a testicle, so I went with that one!"

I'd never make it on one of those shows, because I'm not interested in making "good television".  I'd basically have two answers:

"Stadler, why did you pick 'Gene Simmons' there?"
"Because I know the answer."

"Wow, Stadler why did you pick 'Paul Stanley' there?"
"Because I had no friggin' idea, Sara and I had to pick something to move this game along."

Offline pg1067

« Reply #223 on: September 15, 2021, 01:09:07 PM »

I have not.

It's not nearly as good as The Chase and is much cheesier, but it's worth checking out.  The incestuousness between these shows is interesting.  Brook Burns used to host The Chase and now hosts Master Minds.  All of the current chasers on The Chase, except Labbett, were former Jeopardy! champions.  Two of the other "master minds" on that show appeared on The Chase as hosted by Burns (and one of them was on twice).  What I didn't know until fairly recently was that Holzhauer was on The Chase before he appeared on Jeopardy!:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_29XwyYN9M

One other thing, and I'd love your take PG on this:  does it seem as if the contestants are contrived with their rationale for selecting answers?  It almost seems like the rationales make it out to be a guess, but they seem to guess right a LOT of the time.   

"Wow, You picked 'testicle feather'; why did you pick that?"
"Well, I guessed that there's no such thing as "grundle tickler", and between "testicle feather" and "perineum jelly", I figured I have a testicle, so I went with that one!"

I'd never make it on one of those shows, because I'm not interested in making "good television".  I'd basically have two answers:

"Stadler, why did you pick 'Gene Simmons' there?"
"Because I know the answer."

"Wow, Stadler why did you pick 'Paul Stanley' there?"
"Because I had no friggin' idea, Sara and I had to pick something to move this game along."

I think your perception that some of the explanations are contrived is correct, and I think that's even more true since the contestant has to lock in with an answer within 5 seconds after the chaser locks in.  They just don't have the time to do the level of analysis that some of the explanations suggest.  I also think I would be similarly snarky with some of my explanations.  "So, Paul, why did you say Rush?"  "Because it's the correct answer."  Obviously, I would only be able to get away with that once, but I damn sure would do it.  However, some of them can be pretty easily explained -- especially those where the "tell" is a Greek or Latin root.

Also, there was a contestant on the original U.S. version of the Chase who, every time he didn't know the correct answer, responded with some sort of preconceived placeholder, rather than saying pass.  "What's the cube root of 100 million?"  "Dream Theater."  "What's the capital of Namibia?"  "Dream Theater."

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #224 on: September 18, 2021, 11:37:16 AM »
Amodio vs Holzhauer

it's only a matter of time.

« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2021, 08:41:22 AM »
Amodio vs Holzhauer

it's only a matter of time.

It's interesting, because Amodio missed that true Daily Double in the first round on Thursday's (I think) match.....and was actually in the red and struggling. The lady to his left wasn't exactly killing it....but had a solid round going. And you're thinking....wow, this COULD be it. But then he caught fire in Double Jeopardy and just destroyed both of his opponents AGAIN.

His usual MO is bet it all on the Daily Doubles in the first round.....get the big lead, then cruise in Double Jeopardy (MUCH smaller bets on the Daily Doubles in that round). He had to flip flop those in that match and still won going away. I think he has only been forced to bet in Final Jeopardy a couple of times.

Still, I think Holzauer would beat him head to head. Not that Matt isn't close to his level, just outright.....but then you wonder about all of the other "tricks" James has up his sleeve. He can be intimidating, has that THING with the clicker, and is much more apt to bet it all even when you don't expect (which was his eventual downfall). In his case, too....the lady that took him down was sharp (obviously), but wasn't champion all that long. Which tells you it's more about strategic betting, and getting YOUR categories......much more than just an unbelievably broad knowledge base.

In Amodio's case, I just wonder if, so far.....it's been more about his opponents than his actual dominance? Going against James or Ken in a tournament would be the best way to find out!

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #226 on: September 21, 2021, 02:42:12 PM »
We watched annoyingly for the first time in weeks last night.  Darn, had the female contestant known 'Roger Rabbit', she wins >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpJTlprcPJg

I know about full and partial name answers being correct most of the time, but last night was irritating as all hell during the first round.

$1000 Ventriloquism For Dummies
Edgar Bergen’s most famous dummy, this character was based on a newsboy but classed up with a monocle & top hat
Matt:  “What is McCarthy?”
Mayim:  “Who is Charlie McCarthy?” then says ‘correct’ and he smiles

The following are for the category ‘Alliterative People’.  Isn’t the point of this to give both names?

$800 (Pictured) Born with an artistic heritage, she’s found beauty in designing jewelry and creating a signature perfume
Matt: “What’s Picasso?”
Mayim: “Yes
(She is Paloma Picasso)

$600 One of the greatest songs he’s written is ‘Send in the Clowns’ from a ‘A Little Night Music’
Matt: “What’s Sondheim?”
Mayim:  “Yes, that’s correct.”
(he is Stephen Sondheim)

$400 (Pictured) His assassination triggered ‘the war to end all wars’ 
Matt:  “What’s Ferdinand?”
Mayim:  “That’s correct.  Franz Ferdinand.”

For $200, the female contestant correctly answered ‘Who is Ronald Reagan?’

If his answers are incomplete, we don't understand how they can be correct.

Still irritates us that if you do or don’t add an ‘S’ or slightly mispronounce, it is wrong.  And that 'Sgt. Pepper' was an incorrect 'Final Jeopardy' response. O have to spell out correctly ‘Mariska Hargitay’ for Final Jeopardy.

And, as much as we like Mayim Bialik, wake us when her and Matt are gone.  Rant over.
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

Offline pg1067

« Reply #227 on: September 21, 2021, 03:23:17 PM »
It is possibly the oldest and most well-known Jeopardy! rule (other than responding in the form of a question) that only the last name is needed unless there's ambiguity involved (e.g., if the clue were "This U.S. president was a Rough Rider," you'd have to say "Teddy Roosevelt" and not just "Roosevelt").

I haven't yet watched last night's episode, but the only one of the clues you mentioned that is problematic is the one about Franz Ferdinand because "Ferdinand" was not his last name.  The guy's name was "Franz Ferdinand Carl Ludwig Joseph Maria."  He was a member of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine but didn't have a surname.  For that reason, I don't think "Ferdinand" should have been accepted.

I vaguely recall the Sgt. Pepper one, and I believe I thought the show was in error.  I'm not familiar with the Mariska Hargitay one, but it's also a very well-known rule that misspellings are accepted as long as they don't change the answer.  For example, there are probably about 93 different acceptable spellings of Muammar Gaddafi's name (including some that begin with "K" or "Q").  However (and I'm guessing here), an answer of "Hartigay" changes the name and would be wrong.

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #228 on: September 21, 2021, 04:29:07 PM »
Yeah, I know the Roosevelt reference is often used for Jeopardy correct answers regarding names.  I just want the contestant to give the complete answer when it 'should' be given.  I would never expect 'Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni' as a needed correct response, but 'Charlie McCarthy' should be.

As to 'Alliterative Names'....

Alliterative:  of, relating to, or marked by alliteration
Alliteration:  the use of words that begin with the same sound near one another 

The key being 'words', such as more than one word.  Just seems so sloppy, annoying, and incomplete.  Second rant over. ;)
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

« Reply #229 on: September 22, 2021, 06:34:55 AM »
Yeah, I know the Roosevelt reference is often used for Jeopardy correct answers regarding names.  I just want the contestant to give the complete answer when it 'should' be given.  I would never expect 'Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni' as a needed correct response, but 'Charlie McCarthy' should be.

As to 'Alliterative Names'....

Alliterative:  of, relating to, or marked by alliteration
Alliteration:  the use of words that begin with the same sound near one another 

The key being 'words', such as more than one word.  Just seems so sloppy, annoying, and incomplete.  Second rant over. ;)

Wow, would love to show both of your rants to my wife.....who thinks MY rants are superfluous. This is meant to be a compliment, by the way.  :hefdaddy

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #230 on: September 22, 2021, 07:00:11 AM »
It is possibly the oldest and most well-known Jeopardy! rule (other than responding in the form of a question) that only the last name is needed unless there's ambiguity involved (e.g., if the clue were "This U.S. president was a Rough Rider," you'd have to say "Teddy Roosevelt" and not just "Roosevelt").

I haven't yet watched last night's episode, but the only one of the clues you mentioned that is problematic is the one about Franz Ferdinand because "Ferdinand" was not his last name.  The guy's name was "Franz Ferdinand Carl Ludwig Joseph Maria."  He was a member of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine but didn't have a surname.  For that reason, I don't think "Ferdinand" should have been accepted.

I vaguely recall the Sgt. Pepper one, and I believe I thought the show was in error.  I'm not familiar with the Mariska Hargitay one, but it's also a very well-known rule that misspellings are accepted as long as they don't change the answer.  For example, there are probably about 93 different acceptable spellings of Muammar Gaddafi's name (including some that begin with "K" or "Q").  However (and I'm guessing here), an answer of "Hartigay" changes the name and would be wrong.

What was the Sgt. Pepper answer and question (as a Beatles fanatic, I'm curious if I would have gotten it right).

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #231 on: September 22, 2021, 07:26:52 AM »
It was a piece of pie for all who followed The Beatles and most others

https://fikklefame.com/final-jeopardy-11-21-17/

I guess I didn't remember it quite the way it ended.  Always stuck in our heads as being just 'Sgt.Pepper'.  Still, the man ran out of time, (perhaps from pausing at  Sgt. Pepper?), he 'knew it', and it cost him a win.  I do hope they at least brought him back for a second chance. 

Rants:  my wife, who is a crossword afficionado, which really helps for 'Jeopardy' (she tops me probably 65/35) doesn't reach my temperature, but she simmers longer, and approved my earlier messages :D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 07:36:59 AM by DragonAttack »

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #232 on: September 22, 2021, 09:03:01 AM »
It was a piece of pie for all who followed The Beatles and most others

https://fikklefame.com/final-jeopardy-11-21-17/

I guess I didn't remember it quite the way it ended.  Always stuck in our heads as being just 'Sgt.Pepper'.  Still, the man ran out of time, (perhaps from pausing at  Sgt. Pepper?), he 'knew it', and it cost him a win.  I do hope they at least brought him back for a second chance. 

Rants:  my wife, who is a crossword afficionado, which really helps for 'Jeopardy' (she tops me probably 65/35) doesn't reach my temperature, but she simmers longer, and approved my earlier messages :D

I defer to PG here on the rules interpretation, but I would absolutely accept "Sgt. Pepper" before I accept "Sgt. Pepper Lonely Heart".  If the primary composer - Paul McCartney - can and does call it "Sgt. Pepper", that ought to be good enough to distinguish it for the Jeopardy judges.  My name is Bill, short for William, either is acceptable, but "Willia" is not.  I won't!  :)

Offline pg1067

« Reply #233 on: September 22, 2021, 10:03:20 AM »

What was the Sgt. Pepper answer and question (as a Beatles fanatic, I'm curious if I would have gotten it right).

I think this is a better link -- https://www.jeopardy.com/jbuzz/behind-scenes/judges-table-sgt-peppers-what -- because it includes video and an explanation from the producers (and doesn't have all of the extraneous stuff about the game leading up to Final Jeopardy and the ads).  As the article explains, "Though the beloved album is widely abbreviated to either 'Sgt. Pepper' or 'Sgt. Pepper’s,' Wilbur’s partial response not only referenced the work in a way that has never been popularly known, but it also changed the meaning of the title itself.  The famous album and its name were conceptualized around the fictional Sgt. Pepper’s band, not his lonely heart."

FWIW, my recollection was also that someone had written "Sgt. Pepper" and that that wasn't accepted.  Not only was my recollection faulty, but it appears that "Sgt. Pepper" or "Sgt. Pepper's" would have been accepted.

Still, the man ran out of time, (perhaps from pausing at  Sgt. Pepper?), he 'knew it', and it cost him a win.  I do hope they at least brought him back for a second chance.

Jeopardy! RARELY brings back contestants for second chances.  If they brought back everyone who "knew it" but made a mistake in expressing that knowledge, they'd rarely have new players.  The biggest "offender" in this regard is the last book of the New Testament.  A lot of folks mistakenly say, "What is Revelations?"  But the name of the book is "Revelation" (no "s").  The contestants who say "Revelations" "know it," but that response is always wrong.

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #234 on: September 22, 2021, 01:23:38 PM »
https://www.thewrap.com/this-jeopardy-contestant-will-get-another-chance-after-final-jeopardy-round-goes-awry/

https://www.distractify.com/trending/2018/07/17/Z1OKHCa/jeopardy-contestant-brought-back

Yup, as to Sgt. Pepper, adding more without being complete is 'wrong per se', but.....  Always 'but'.....

We've also seen where Contestant B is wrong for minus $800, Contestant A correct for $800, and then they later correct their error by awarding Contestant B $1600 to make up for the minus $800.  But they don't subtract $800 from Contestant A, and A ends up ahead by a less than $800 or 2x plus $1 at the end of Double Jeopardy.  Bringing people back because of those situations would be fair.

'Revelation':  truly did not know that after all these decades.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 08:05:02 AM by DragonAttack »

Offline pg1067

« Reply #235 on: September 22, 2021, 01:29:04 PM »
'Revelation':  truly did not know that after all these decades.

I'd probably get that wrong myself but for having seen it enough times on Jeopardy!

« Reply #236 on: October 04, 2021, 02:38:40 PM »
Amodio now in second place on all time winners list. But he's still less than half the total of King Ken.

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2021, 06:48:48 AM »
his signature phrase

"what's [insert noun]...?"

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2021, 11:13:19 PM »
****SPOILER*******

so his streak ends at 39. And he loses to an actor who almost looks like Christopher Cross, lol.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #239 on: October 12, 2021, 09:43:38 AM »
I don't watch every night, but I'm glad I watched last night lol
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #240 on: October 12, 2021, 10:06:18 AM »
I'm six days behind.  I usually watch all five episodes over the following weekend, but I was super busy last weekend.  With the most important game of the Dodgers' season tonight, I certainly won't watch any Jeopardy.

Glad to hear that Amodio finally got beaten.  Ten days is about as long as I can tolerate most champions and then they get boring and I actively root for them to lose.

Offline Harmony

« Reply #241 on: October 12, 2021, 11:59:57 AM »
Amodio either had a WAY off night or he threw it.  I'm leaning toward the latter.

Honestly, I think he felt like he had enough bank and wanted his real life back.

Just another member of Gaia's intramural baseball squad

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #242 on: October 12, 2021, 05:04:42 PM »
yeah, I kind of wondered the same.

I would like to see him go up against Holzhauer though. It may just only be a matter of time.

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #243 on: October 12, 2021, 06:09:54 PM »
All I know, is that it was a joy to watch it again with my wife tonight. 

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #244 on: October 13, 2021, 08:47:48 AM »
yeah, I kind of wondered the same.

I would like to see him go up against Holzhauer though. It may just only be a matter of time.
Tournament of Champions?