Author Topic: 2020 NFL Thread v. Tom Brady aging better than Mila Kunis  (Read 114121 times)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: 2020 NFL Thread v. Officials still loving them some TB12
« Reply #2170 on: January 24, 2021, 04:12:56 PM »
Holy shit that was an NBA style flop by number 18.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #2171 on: January 24, 2021, 04:19:53 PM »
I fucking hate Tom Brady so fucking much I can’t fucking take this bullshit anymore please for the love of fucking god put me out of my goddamn motherfucking misery.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline T-ski

« Reply #2172 on: January 24, 2021, 04:20:57 PM »
Packers gifted 14 points to end the first/start the second. Couldn’t capitalize off three INTs. Should’ve gone for the TD at the end and then the b.s. pass interference call to end it.

Whatever.
Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #2173 on: January 24, 2021, 04:22:10 PM »
Looking forward to another year of the media deepthroating Rodgers while not even 5% of them use the "BuT OnLY oNE tITlE!1!" criticism against him that they use against so many other QBs.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #2174 on: January 24, 2021, 04:22:45 PM »
20 years 10 times in the Superbowl.  That's just nuts
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
  • DTF's resident music educator/conductor
« Reply #2175 on: January 24, 2021, 04:22:59 PM »
Fuck the refs and fuck Tom Brady. They wanted him to have another Super Bowl with all those no calls.
I don’t know what to put here anymore

• DT.net Member
« Reply #2176 on: January 24, 2021, 04:24:43 PM »
The Packers got more bogus calls in their favor than any other team in the NFL in recent years. They're not even playing in this game or getting the 1 seed without ref tampering.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2177 on: January 24, 2021, 04:27:26 PM »
The game basically ending on a BS call was awful, but the Packers went 3 and out after 2 Brady picks in the second half.  Hard to feel too sorry for them.  Rodgers can go home and look miserable some more.

Offline emtee

« Reply #2178 on: January 24, 2021, 04:31:24 PM »
I had no horse in the race. As a football fan, that game was all I could ask for. Entertaining and suspenseful, right down to the last tick of the clock.

I saw 2 plays where GB got away with a play after the clock expired. Both were missed.

Congrats to Tampa. And...Brady gets to play in his home field. What a lucky fluke.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2179 on: January 24, 2021, 04:33:37 PM »
The game basically ending on a BS call was awful, but the Packers went 3 and out after 2 Brady picks in the second half.  Hard to feel too sorry for them.  Rodgers can go home and look miserable some more.

Yeah, but at least he gets the Rogers Rate from Statefarm.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2180 on: January 24, 2021, 04:39:13 PM »

Who wants to see Brady on his 9/4783835782837483929384th Super Bowl? Not this guy.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2181 on: January 24, 2021, 04:40:40 PM »
My buddy on Facebook posted this on my post.

chops diner castle hayne menu
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2182 on: January 24, 2021, 04:47:30 PM »
Can he just retire?

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2183 on: January 24, 2021, 04:56:02 PM »
Can he just retire?

He will... in 2042.

Yeah, but at least he gets the Rogers Rate from Statefarm.

LOL, that should make him slightly less miserable looking. 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #2184 on: January 24, 2021, 05:06:26 PM »
So, after a page of Brady whining, I'm not going to feel so bad about my weekly WTF.    My early pick loses, and I have to tune in to the KC/Buffalo game and.... Jim.  Fucking.  Nantz.    Splent, Count, if there's a hell, Tom Brady and Jim Fucking Nantz are sitting at the bar hoisting Scotches, welcoming the rest of us as we walk in. 

And of course, vintage Nantz - who I hate because when Uconn won the National Championship for the first time, all Nantz could talk about was "Duke this, Duke that" even though Uconn played an almost perfect game and won it fair and square against a team that, like the announcers, clearly underestimated them - after the break, instead of complementing Buffalo on good play, a great start, or a solid outing, he has to remind us that Mahomes was behind in all three playoff games last year.  Romo, who I like but who is also drunk on Mahomes wine, too, called it "normal territory" for him.  A couple plays later... "look at Mahomes; looks left, looks right... PUMPS!" like he's the first quarterback to ever use the pump fake.  Gobuffalo, gobuffalo, gobuffalo, gobuffalo...........Game's not over, but if KC does win, I'm probably going to have to root for a dead man - Brady - to hand it to them in the 'Bowl.

(I kid about Brady, though; I didn't root for him this year, but fair is fair:  he made plays when he had to, and he's there AGAIN.  One is lucky.  Two might be lucky.  Three, well, I don't know that "lucky" would be my first choice, but I'll work with you.  We're at 10.)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 05:21:46 PM by Stadler »

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2185 on: January 24, 2021, 05:26:59 PM »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 06:54:15 PM by kingshmegland »

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2186 on: January 24, 2021, 05:31:54 PM »

Offline Dream Team

« Reply #2187 on: January 24, 2021, 05:40:04 PM »

Yes, basically the last 2 weeks Brady did not play great but capitalized on opponents’ mistakes much better than Rodgers. And Matt LeFeur was atrocious.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2188 on: January 24, 2021, 05:52:43 PM »
Chiefs are getting on a roll.  Uh oh.

And as great as Josh Allen has been, he still has moments where I think he is about to implode and have a 4-INT game. This could be the day.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #2189 on: January 24, 2021, 06:01:04 PM »
It's worth pointing out that, not only do we get a home team in the Superb Owl for the first time, we also get a female official in the SB.

Also, go Bills!
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2190 on: January 24, 2021, 06:28:42 PM »
It's halftime and the score is..

[/img]

Online faizoff

« Reply #2191 on: January 24, 2021, 06:29:24 PM »
Man what a rush that TB GB game was. I get the calls were all over the place by the refs. But honestly that Packers team should've done more with those two turnovers. I think the PI call was right at the end, the last angle they showed he was literally holding his shirt for measurement. Rodgers probably should have run for that 3rd and goal. He would have been close or at least it would be easier for a 4th down conversion. I don't know if the FG was a good call, I get the idea behind it but I would have thought at that point you go for it. last play calling aside, GB should have put this game away much earlier. Credit to the TB defense, they made some good stops.

Even though I'm a Tampa homer, I'm going to put money on KC winning the whole thing.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2193 on: January 24, 2021, 06:54:26 PM »

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2194 on: January 24, 2021, 07:01:39 PM »
Please tell me NBC has the SB. :lol

Offline pg1067

« Reply #2195 on: January 24, 2021, 07:02:39 PM »
If/when Buffalo loses this game, they need only look at the offensive line and the deplorable tackling by the linebackers and secondary.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2196 on: January 24, 2021, 07:04:00 PM »

I'm going to see if I can get one of those direct Russian feeds with no announcers.  No commercials and no Weeknd, but that's a small price to pay...

Offline Dream Team

« Reply #2197 on: January 24, 2021, 07:09:45 PM »
KC on a 31-6 roll. Haven’t punted entire playoffs.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2198 on: January 24, 2021, 07:14:37 PM »
Um, they punted on their first possession in this game, right?
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

• DT.net Member
« Reply #2199 on: January 24, 2021, 07:20:16 PM »
Man, fuck this shit. This feels like watching that 52-17 SB all over again. I really need to throw the NFL in the garbage for good.

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #2200 on: January 24, 2021, 07:55:46 PM »
been saying it for many years, how the idea of putting Aaron Rodgers among the greatest quarterbacks ever is utterly ridiculous.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2201 on: January 24, 2021, 08:02:57 PM »
been saying it for many years, how the idea of putting Aaron Rodgers among the greatest quarterbacks ever is utterly ridiculous.

He didn't show it today, and he had the chance.  His D wasn't horrid, the officials went both ways, but he didn't rise up.  His job is to score points; everything else is sort of superfluous (not really, but relative to his performance). 

I finally had to bail on football, and now I'm watching The Curse Of Oak Island.  I'd rather watch those idiots clamoring through the mud searching for buried treasure that isn't there.  I just listened to Rick Lagina say "this structure is certainly very unique.  Eerily similar to the first paved area we found."   How can it be unique AND similar to that which came before, Rick?   And yet that's more interesting than Jim Nantz (though I'm sure, according to Jim Nantz, Patrick Mahomes already found the treasure!).

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2202 on: January 24, 2021, 08:07:02 PM »

Matt Ryan and Cam Newton have been to as many superbowls.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2203 on: January 24, 2021, 08:08:03 PM »

I'm going to see if I can get one of those direct Russian feeds with no announcers.  No commercials and no Weeknd, but that's a small price to pay...

Looks like CBS does have the SB. I suspect you'll be listening to Kenosha again..

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2204 on: January 24, 2021, 08:09:01 PM »

Looks like CBS does have the SB. I suspect you'll be listening to Kenosha again..

On repeat!