Dream Theater > Bootlegs and Trading

Six Degrees best non-official bootleg

(1/2) > >>

don_waka:
Hey guys, I'm going through a major DT 2002 nostalgia. What's the best non-official bootleg you'd recommend from that era?

Cheers  :hat

wasteland:
NYC, 27.03.2002 is a great candidate, and so is Rotterdam, 04.11.2002. The first is easy to find in both video and audio, the second is common in audio and possibly very rare in video. You can find samples of either on youtube if you look for the dates!

Robo4900:
Don't know about best, since the Bucharest official bootleg DVD is pretty much perfect in my view, so I've never really sought out many bootlegs from the SDoIT tour, but 2002-03-28 is a fun one. Second set was the Six Degrees title track in full plus a full-album cover of Master Of Puppets. And you can't really go wrong with a show that has Burning My Soul '96 and The Killing Hand in it. Full setlist.

I don't know if this is an easy one to find, so I can get you a Mega link for it if you can't find it anywhere.

don_waka:

--- Quote from: wasteland on June 20, 2018, 03:02:24 PM ---NYC, 27.03.2002 is a great candidate, and so is Rotterdam, 04.11.2002. The first is easy to find in both video and audio, the second is common in audio and possibly very rare in video. You can find samples of either on youtube if you look for the dates!

--- End quote ---

Appreciated. Cheers  :tup

don_waka:

--- Quote from: Robo4900 on June 21, 2018, 04:05:13 PM ---Don't know about best, since the Bucharest official bootleg DVD is pretty much perfect in my view, so I've never really sought out many bootlegs from the SDoIT tour, but 2002-03-28 is a fun one. Second set was the Six Degrees title track in full plus a full-album cover of Master Of Puppets. And you can't really go wrong with a show that has Burning My Soul '96 and The Killing Hand in it. Full setlist.

I don't know if this is an easy one to find, so I can get you a Mega link for it if you can't find it anywhere.

--- End quote ---

I would love you for the rest of my life if you could get the link for it.  :blush

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version