Author Topic: There's a special place in Hell for <X>.  (Read 9165 times)

Offline TempusVox

• Descendant of Primus
  • Global Moderator
Re: There's a special place in Hell for <X>.
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2018, 02:23:07 PM »
People on their cell phones on the interstate without a clue.

People who drive with their turn signal indicator stuck on.

People who drive the speed limit or less in the fast lane.

People who hold up the queue, no matter where.

People who occupy more than one space in a parking lot.

People who park <thisclose> to your car so you can't get in it when returning to it in said parking lot.

People who cough or sneeze in public without covering their mouths.

Men who piss all over the floor under a urinal. Hey Pal! If your stream can't make it into the urinal standing right in front of it, for the love of God, go see a fucking Urologist!

People who don't wash their hands after they go to the restroom.

My exwife. Yeah my kid just turned 21 and is all grown up now; and for the most part our co-parenting situation was tolerable---but she never made it easy, so fuck her. Burn.  :tdwn :lol

Oh....and that asshat you got his panties in a bunch and his feelings hurt because the Canadian Prime minister said Canada wasn't going to be pushed around. btw...it's CHINA....not GINA!  :biggrin:

You don't HAVE a soul.You ARE a soul.You HAVE a body.
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass; and I just finished my milk."

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2018, 02:37:41 PM »
Selfies? With flash? That's a new one. I would have had words with that guy.

I would've gone all Geoff Tate on his ass.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2018, 02:50:59 PM »

Be a diva?  :neverusethis:
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2018, 02:52:42 PM »

Be a diva?  :neverusethis:

No, that's already called going all J Boy on his ass.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2018, 09:36:40 PM »
The asshole that posted this on FB...

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2018, 04:33:53 AM »
Is there such a thing as a special place in hell?  I mean...is that where all the "not so bad" people go as opposed to the general population?  :lol :rollin :lol

The special place in Hell, also known as Lower Ice, is where souls are sent when the punishments of the other 9 Circles are simply not enough. In Lower Ice, you are cast below Lucifer where you are shit on for eternity. You might think that isn't so bad as just two circles above, souls are buried in shit, but Lucifer has been chewing on vile traitors, and has developed vicious IBS, which is how the 10th Circle of Hell was formed. In this hollowed out ice cave, the worst of the worst are shit on by molten, rotten shit, while unable to breathe, and the stench amplified by the frozen cavern.

Yes, people who push their shopping carts behind cars belong there.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2018, 05:37:22 AM »
People that don't attempt to move even the slightest when walking down a crowded path.

People that have no fucking clue what they want when it's their turn at the drive through.

People that don't realise you are trying to let them merge and just keep going slow as fuck.

People that are on your ass in the left hand lane but for some reason won't go round.

Dickheads that try to talk about a certain sport like they know everything yet they haven't got a fucking clue.

Having young punk kids working in coffee shops making being baristas when they have never drank a cup of coffee in their life.

Assholes that do their daily shit in a public toilet so when you walk in to take a piss you have to hold your fucking breath cause the smell will kill you.

People in front that their cards decline cause they are so fucking poor and stand there and quickly try to transfer money on their phone, for something that fucking costs $10.

My asshole boss who is a fucking liar, backstabber that blatantly takes all the credit for shit he doesn't do.

Some of my staff members that like to complain that they are tired when they haven't really worked a hard day in their lives.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2018, 05:41:10 AM »
People that don't attempt to move even the slightest when walking down a crowded path.

People that have no fucking clue what they want when it's their turn at the drive through.

People that don't realise you are trying to let them merge and just keep going slow as fuck.

People that are on your ass in the left hand lane but for some reason won't go round.

Dickheads that try to talk about a certain sport like they know everything yet they haven't got a fucking clue.

Having young punk kids working in coffee shops making being baristas when they have never drank a cup of coffee in their life.

Assholes that do their daily shit in a public toilet so when you walk in to take a piss you have to hold your fucking breath cause the smell will kill you.

People in front that their cards decline cause they are so fucking poor and stand there and quickly try to transfer money on their phone, for something that fucking costs $10.

My asshole boss who is a fucking liar, backstabber that blatantly takes all the credit for shit he doesn't do.

Some of my staff members that like to complain that they are tired when they haven't really worked a hard day in their lives.

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2018, 05:48:59 AM »
 :lol  What are your trying to say Tim?  :biggrin:

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2018, 06:36:38 AM »
Oh I know! :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2018, 07:34:04 AM »
Guys who send chick metal in wolfking's roulette?  :lol
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Destiny Of Chaos

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2018, 07:40:50 AM »

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2018, 07:43:51 AM »
 :lol as an hourly worker, I wait till I'm on the clock to unload.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2018, 07:53:39 AM »

dammit. 

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2018, 08:05:57 AM »

Taking care of business now, an hour into my shift...

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2018, 08:09:50 AM »

Wash your hands before going back to work!!!  ;)   :) 

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2018, 08:33:50 AM »

An old coworker of mine would keep firecrackers in his tool cart specifically to throw under the bathroom door when he knew someone was dropping the kids off at the pool. Or we'd put one of the long blow guns on the air hose and blast it in there. All endorsed by my boss (my dad), which probably stems from his old days at other body shops - my favorite story is when one of his coworkers came in so hungover and blew up the toilet, but before he could leave my dad sealed the whole door shut with a roll of duct tape. Guy was so hungover and stunk up the restroom so badly he puked everywhere after trying to slam open the door to no avail. A horribly sick, hungover man, trapped with the smell of his own mess, and too weak to shoulder open the door  :rollin

So I guess the moral of this story is, mind your coworkers and be careful when you dump. Unless you work in an office setting, in which case, you have to worry about none of this  :lol
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2018, 08:44:21 AM »

Wash your hands before going back to work!!!  ;)   :)

:lol just finished my business in my other office as well

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2018, 09:07:35 AM »

Mental note, never borrow lonestar's phone.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2018, 09:14:19 AM »

Mental note, never borrow lonestar's phone.

There are two kinds of people, those that browse the internet while dropping a duece, and those who lie about it.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2018, 09:27:08 AM »

An old coworker of mine would keep firecrackers in his tool cart specifically to throw under the bathroom door when he knew someone was dropping the kids off at the pool. Or we'd put one of the long blow guns on the air hose and blast it in there. All endorsed by my boss (my dad), which probably stems from his old days at other body shops - my favorite story is when one of his coworkers came in so hungover and blew up the toilet, but before he could leave my dad sealed the whole door shut with a roll of duct tape. Guy was so hungover and stunk up the restroom so badly he puked everywhere after trying to slam open the door to no avail. A horribly sick, hungover man, trapped with the smell of his own mess, and too weak to shoulder open the door  :rollin

So I guess the moral of this story is, mind your coworkers and be careful when you dump. Unless you work in an office setting, in which case, you have to worry about none of this  :lol

I worked construction during summers in college, and I had a job as a laborer at a condominium construction project.   Most of the time I was in the woods dropping trees and what not, but once in a blue moon I'd be up by the buildings themselves where the framers were.   One day I asked the foreman where the shitters were and he looked at me and said "I like you; go over there" and he pointed to the woods and threw me a roll of toilet paper from his truck. I thought it weird but I didn't want to be a pussy so I went.    About a week later, because of rain, we were up by the buildings prepping for some paving.  One of the other laborers went off and went into one of the port-o-johns, and in about 15 seconds I heard "MOVE!" and about ten guys from the nearest building - framers - come running down and dropped that port-o-john on it's side like it was a house of cards.  Dude comes out with his boots and pants (around his ankles, mind you) covered in blue liquid and shit, and one of the framers immediately hit him with water from the water hose.   About an hour later the foreman was walking by and I nodded to him and he said "you owe me one."   I guess it was the running gag on the project, but it was the only time I saw someone use the port-o-john in the two years I worked there. 

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2018, 04:55:36 PM »

This is at the top of the list actually, but I was too nice to post it.

Brilliant.

Offline PetFish

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2018, 12:48:36 AM »

Ok, wolfking wins.

Offline RoeDent

• 2006 Time Magazine Person of the Year
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2018, 04:48:28 AM »
Basically all of this can boil down to one thing:

People. There's a special place in Hell for people.

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2018, 05:00:37 PM »
People who clap on 1 and 3 at a concert.  The bunch of savages.
In high school my buddies and I built a Van Der Graaf generator.  You know, to get girls.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2018, 06:10:16 PM »
This heatwave.   Wait,  maybe hell came to us?!

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2018, 04:49:59 PM »
1. Identity thieves
2. people who scam the elderly
3. Telemarketers

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2018, 01:10:35 AM »
1. Identity thieves

But what if the wrong person goes to hell instead?

:biggrin:
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2018, 05:30:33 AM »
People who put their recyclables into the garbage can when there's a recycle bin right next to it.

Online Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2018, 06:00:38 AM »
People standing up as soon as the plane stops after landing, stuffing the fuselage like a popcorn pot.

Offline MirrorMask

Re: There's a special place in Hell for .
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2018, 06:10:02 AM »
People standing up as soon as the plane stops after landing, stuffing the fuselage like a popcorn pot.

And what about those cluttering the train corridors 20 minutes before the train arrives? I can't even go to the toilet because of people not understanding that the train is not like a urban metro subway, and that you have more than 10 seconds to climb down from it. ESPECIALLY when the stop is the END OF THE DAMN RIDE.

Jeez, you won't get a bus or a metro or a taxi sooner just because you descend from the train as 21th rather than 11th. Just sit down and get up when the train is in the station, not 10 minutes before.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2018, 07:49:23 AM »
Driving away from the ATM realizing you left your debit card in it and it gets sucked in. 

I'm my own hell.

Offline ZKX-2099

• The Drifting Drifter
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2018, 08:38:51 AM »
People who whistle.

People who treat an escalator like it's a god damn carnival ride.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2018, 09:27:10 AM »

I sometimes do that, though.  I try like hell - as much as someone 235 lbs can - occupy my own little space, but I get claustrophobic with all the OTHER people standing while I'm sitting.  It's not insurmountable, and it's weird I know, but... if I thought it was exceedingly bothersome I would sit.

I do not, however, rush to the front of the plane. I keep my spot and I usually will let even my rows go before I do, unless I'm late for a connection or they are being exceedingly "touristy".

Online Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2018, 03:41:07 AM »

I sometimes do that, though.  I try like hell - as much as someone 235 lbs can - occupy my own little space, but I get claustrophobic with all the OTHER people standing while I'm sitting.  It's not insurmountable, and it's weird I know, but... if I thought it was exceedingly bothersome I would sit.

No hell for you then.

I feel you. Once patient zero - hellbound - stands up and the contagion spreads, you do what you gotta do to survive. Sometimes I do stand up too, mainly when sitting by the aisle and tired of being literally facialised by the guy - very hellbound - whose honour apparently depends on the ability to be the first to reach the overhead bin.