General > General Discussion

There's a special place in Hell for <X>.

(1/29) > >>

PetFish:
Apparently, there's a special place in Hell for my (Canada's) Prime Minister: Justin Trudeau.  His heinous act?  Standing up to the bully that is Trump.

For those who don't know, JT said something along the lines of "We're Canadians, we're polite, we say sorry, but we're not going to be pushed around."  For this unspeakable act of defiance, Peter Navarro, a Trump trade adviser, said there's a special place in Hell for JT.

So, what else has a special place in Hell?

For me it's:

- People ahead of you in the grocery line that don't move the divider behind theirs so you can put your stuff down.

- People who film videos in portrait mode and not landscape.

- People sloooooooowly drifting into the left turn lane, stradling it so I can't get by, until they're right near the front then they sort of go all the way into the lane but their right ass cheek is still in my lane.

Snow Dog:
Rapists
Pedophiles/child molesters
Domestic abusers

That’s about it off the top of my head. People piss me off, sure. All the time. But 99.99% of the time not to the point where I’d wish them eternal pain and suffering. The big three exceptions are listed above, though.

Evermind:
People who don't return their shopping carts to the corral.

:neverusethis:

Destiny Of Chaos:
People who deliver a take that belongs in the P/R forum and justifies it by opening the floor to others to give examples.

MirrorMask:
PEOPLE WHO WRITE ALL IN CAPS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version