The Mule
0 (0%)
Fools
1 (25%)
No One Came
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 07, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

Author Topic: DEEP PURPLE Survivor 2018 - Fireball - round 1  (Read 350 times)

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
DEEP PURPLE Survivor 2018 - Fireball - round 1
« on: June 06, 2018, 10:36:04 PM »
SURVIVOR 2018
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. FIREBALL(1971)

IAN GILLIAN - vocals
RITCHIE BLACKMORE - guitar
JON LORD - organ, keyboards
ROGER GLOVER - bass
IAN PAICE - drums

Fireball is the fifth album by Deep Purple, released in 1971 and the second with the Mk II line-up. It was recorded at various times between September 1970 and June 1971. It became the first of the band's two UK No. 1 albums, though it did not stay on the charts as long as its predecessor, Deep Purple In Rock.

8.  :huh:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year 1971, fifth Deep Purple album called Fireball is being released... Another great album, but You can hear here and there that band was under the pressure from company... No One Came for the first shot for me. I put Strange Kind Of Woman here because it wasn't released in every country with original press, I believe that only Canada and Japan had Strange Kind Of Woman instead of Demon's Eye. Two best tracks will qualify into the finals from Fireball, and of course one - the third one - into the consolations.