Poll

Choose as many as you like!

The Flower Kings (and Circus Brimstone)
Roine Stolt Solo (The Flower King, Hydrophonia, Wallstreet Voodoo, etc.)
Transatlantic (feat. Roine Stolt, Daniel Gildenlow)
Agents Of Mercy (feat. Roine Stolt, Jonas Reingold)
Kaipa/Kaipa Da Capo (feat. Roine Stolt, Jonas Reingold)
The Tangent (feat. Jonas Reingold, Roine Stolt, Zoltan Csörsz, Jaime Salazar)
Karmakanic (Jonas Reingold's band, feat. Roine Stolt, Jaime Salazar, Zoltan Csörsz, Tomas Bodin)
Hasse Froberg & Musical Companion (Hasse Froberg's band...duh)
Tomas Bodin (Solo Albums/Eggs & Dogs, Swedish Family)
3rd World Electric (feat. Roine Stolt, Jonas Reingold, Zoltan Czörsz)
Stolt/Anderson (Invention of Knowledge, 2nd album coming 2018)
Hasse Bruniusson (most notably, solo album Flying Food Circus feat. Roine Stolt)
The Sea Within (TO BE RELEASED!!! Feat. Roine Stolt, Jonas Reingold, Daniel Gildenlow)
Other (Sorry if I forgot one!)

Author Topic: The Flower Kings Family - Which related artists/bands do you enjoy?  (Read 564 times)

Offline The Letter M

For fans of TFK and their related musical ventures, which of these do you enjoy? To celebrate the upcoming release of The Sea Within's debut album, I figured I'd see what other TFK-fans like in terms of the TFK-Family-Tree, which is as huge as any other prog family tree could be!

I've allowed the option to pick all current 14 options, with the final one being a spot for anything I might have forgotten (though I hope I was pretty thorough enough). I also included the to-be-released Sea Within, and allowing folks to change their votes if they want to add a vote for TSW later on!

Personally, I enjoy all of them to some extent, some more than others, but I definitely spin bands like TFK, TA and Tangent more often than say, Tomas Bodin's solo stuff or the Flying Food Circus album by Bruniusson.

Feel free to discuss what you voted for and why, and what some of your favorite albums/songs are by these artists/bands!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline goo-goo

Re: The Flower Kings Family - Which related artists/bands do you enjoy?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 09:23:07 PM »
Massively enjoy Hasse Froberg and the Musical Companion

Offline The Letter M

Re: The Flower Kings Family - Which related artists/bands do you enjoy?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 09:28:33 PM »
Massively enjoy Hasse Froberg and the Musical Companion

I've been spinning a lot of Karmakanic and HFMC lately, and I agree. Froberg's voice is superb in his own band, and I'm excited for their new album! I hope it's a double like they've teased!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!