Dream Theater > Dream Theater

Mike Mangini Interview

(1/3) > >>

comment:
https://www.classicrockrevisited.com/show_interview.php?id=1255

First time I’ve heard him mention a new solo album he’s working on.

gzarruk:
Great interview!

Mike posted about his solo album a few times last year, he basically said he's been writing material for it and for DT14. Hope he gets to finish working on it soon, but he's going to be very busy this year, as DT is going to enter the studio around May.

comment:

--- Quote from: gzarruk on March 21, 2018, 09:09:40 PM ---Mike posted about his solo album a few times last year, he basically said he's been writing material for it and for DT14.

--- End quote ---

Wow, I can’t beleive I totally missed that.  Any ballpark idea when he first mentioned the solo album? 

I found the interview on Twitter after trying to check MM’s account for news.  @manginimike is missing on Twitter now.  :huh:

gzarruk:

--- Quote from: comment on March 21, 2018, 09:26:00 PM ---Wow, I can’t beleive I totally missed that.  Any ballpark idea when he first mentioned the solo album? 

I found the interview on Twitter after trying to check MM’s account for news.  @manginimike is missing on Twitter now.  :huh:

--- End quote ---

He created an account on some social media platform for musicians or something like that (don't trust my memory on that one) and on his bio said he was "currently" (last year) working on solo music and DT music. I think he also tweeted/posted comments on fb about that. This interview completely confirms that, anyway, so it's definitely happening ;D

About his twitter, yeah it's gone, don't know what happened with that :'(

Madman Shepherd:
Sweet!  Count me in for a Mangini solo album. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version