Poll

Vote song You want to be eliminated!

If A Mountain Could Talk
3 (37.5%)
Far In The Future
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: February 25, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Author Topic: HELLOWEEN Survivor 2017 - 7 Sinners - round 10 TIEBREAKER!!! (ANOTHER ONE!!)  (Read 496 times)

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
7 SINNERS

7 Sinners is the 13th studio album by Helloween, released in 2010. A video clip for "Are You Metal?" was released 11 October 2010. The whole album could be heard on Myspace a week before the physical release. For the first time since 2000's The Dark Ride, each song on the album is a solo composition, i.e. each member has written both the music and lyrics to his song with no additional input from any other member.

7 Sinners for a long time was my least favourite Helloween album, til My God-Given Right was released ;) In my opinion there were toomany fillers on that album, there are some outstanding tracks, but not so much ;) I have my favourites,lets vote and see what happens then ;)

Andi Deris - vocals
Sascha Gerstner – guitar
Michael Weikath – guitar
Markus Grosskopf – bass
Dani Loble - drums
-----------------------------------

10TH ROUND RESULTS:
If A Mountain Could Talk - 3 (37.5%)
My Sacrifice - 2 (25%)
Far In The Future - 3 (37.5%)

3. :huh:  :huh: :huh:
4. Are You Metal?
5. The Smile Of The Sun:/b]
7. World Of Fantasy
7. You Stupid Mankind
8. Who Is Mr Madman?
9. The Sage, The Fool, The Sinner
10. Long Live The King
11. Where The Sinners Go
12. Raise The Noise
13. Not Yet Today

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another tiebreaker! Mountain vs Future, once again Mountain get's into the tiebreaker combat....and of course my vote goes to Far In The Future which is boring ;)

Offline MirrorMask

Far in the Future indeed
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
future

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Mladen

If A Mountain Could Talk

I'm very disappointed this song might not only go to the finals, but also end up as the winner. There are at least seven songs on this album that are superior and truly spectacular.

Offline MirrorMask

Well, I would have had Mr Madman and World of Fantasy as winners but they were voted out so early so...
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online Dittomist

Yeah, this is disappointing indeed. If A Mountain Could Talk isn't even Top 10 material, much less Top 3.