Author Topic: Riverside - Time Travellers cover  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Tiko

• Keyboardist for The Storyline
Riverside - Time Travellers cover
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:12:55 PM »
We recorded this in my home studio in memory of Piotr Grudziński. He was a huge influence on me and I think Love, Fear and the Time Machine is one of the best albums ever written.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6op5hhHXCU

Offline Spiritus

Re: Riverside - Time Travellers cover
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 08:34:23 AM »

Excellent cover.  I still choke up thiking about Piotr being gone. Riverside is in my top 5 favourite bands so this hit me hard.
I feel so lucky to have seen them 3 times and met Piotr. Hung out with him after a show outisde a divebar venue in Syracuse. Great guy. Will always remember that and we will always have the music.
Sorry for the blabbing..  awesome cover again, and I hope you guys do some more!

Offline Tiko

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 11:12:48 AM »

Excellent cover.  I still choke up thiking about Piotr being gone. Riverside is in my top 5 favourite bands so this hit me hard.
I feel so lucky to have seen them 3 times and met Piotr. Hung out with him after a show outisde a divebar venue in Syracuse. Great guy. Will always remember that and we will always have the music.
Sorry for the blabbing..  awesome cover again, and I hope you guys do some more!

Thank you! Unfortunately I never saw them live. I first heard of the band after Love, Fear... came out and instantly fell in love with the album. It felt like it filled the hole Porcupine Tree left when they broke up... and then Piotr passed and we'll never get another album with that lineup.  :'(

Offline ChuckSteak

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 05:45:25 PM »
Very nice cover indeed! One of my Riverside's favorite songs.

Offline Tiko

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 07:04:03 PM »
Very nice cover indeed! One of my Riverside's favorite songs.

Thanks for watching! Mine too.

Offline RoeDent

• 2006 Time Magazine Person of the Year
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 10:40:01 AM »
Lovely cover of a lovely song!