Poll

Vote Your least favourtie album, one album from one match!!

--------GROUP A--------
0 (0%)
My God-Given Right
7 (17.5%)
The Time Of The Oath
3 (7.5%)
--------GROUP B--------
0 (0%)
7 Sinners
3 (7.5%)
Helloween EP
7 (17.5%)
--------GROUP C--------
0 (0%)
Chameleon
4 (10%)
Rabbit Don't Come Easy
6 (15%)
--------GROUP D--------
0 (0%)
Walls Of Jericho
7 (17.5%)
The Dark Ride
3 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: January 26, 2018, 12:18:45 AM

Author Topic: HELLOWEEN Survivor 2017 - Album Championship - Group round, day 1  (Read 768 times)

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
ALBUM CHAMPIONSHIP

1ST ROUND:
- 16 albums divided into 4 groups (4 albums per each). Drawing was provided by online drawing program - generatordruzyn.pl ;)
- in every group there will be 3 matches - album vs album (normal survivor poll, just voting for Your least favourite)
- one win gives an album 3 points, draw 1 point, loss 0 points
- when the matches in groups will be over first two places will qualify into quarter/finals
- one group round day - 4 matches, one from each group

GROUP A                                                                M  W  D   L      POINTS
1. My God-Given Right                                             0   0   0   0          0                                                      
2. The Time Of The Oath                                          0   0   0   0          0
3. Keeper Of The Seven Days pt 1                           0   0   0   0          0
4. Better Than Raw                                                  0   0   0   0          0

Day 1:
My God-Given Right vs The Time Of The Oath

GROUP B                                                                M  W  D   L      POINTS
1. 7 Sinners                                                              0   0   0   0          0
2. Helloween EP                                                       0   0   0   0          0
3. Keeper Of The Seven Keys: The Legacy               0   0   0   0          0
4. Master Of The Rings                                             0   0   0   0          0  

Day 1:
7 Sinners vs Helloween EP

GROUP C                                                                 M  W  D   L      POINTS
1. Chameleon                                                           0   0   0   0          0
2. Rabbit Don't Come Easy                                       0   0   0   0          0
3. Straight Out Of Hell                                              0   0   0   0          0
4. Keeper Of The Seven Keys pt 2                            0   0   0   0          0

Day 1:
Chameleon vs Rabbit Don't Come Easy

GROUP D                                                                M  W  D   L      POINTS
1. Walls Of Jericho                                                    0   0   0   0          0
2. The Dark Ride                                                       0   0   0   0          0
3. Gambling With The Devil                                       0   0   0   0          0
4. Pink Bubbles Go Ape                                             0   0   0   0          0

Day 1:
Walls Of Jericho vs The Dark Ride
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's start, it's the opening day of Helloween Album Championships, the groups are drawed, first matches are starting right now :) Please vote for Your favourite album from every match (You have to pick 4 albums). Group A and Group D seems to be so goddamn solid.... Competition will definitly be interesting :D My votes of hate: My God-Given Right, 7 Sinners, Rabbit Don't Come Easy, The Dark Ride.

Offline Dittomist

Re: HELLOWEEN Survivor 2017 - Album Championship - Group round, day 1
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 12:33:16 AM »
Oh man, there will be hell to pay if Chameleon loses to Rabbit Don't Come Easy!

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 01:11:26 AM »
I am such a dork. I voted for my favorite ones. Shame on me  :facepalm:
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 01:34:19 AM »
I am such a dork. I voted for my favorite ones. Shame on me  :facepalm:
Don't worry :P I did the same at the beginning ;) Just write down Your least favourites and I will count it tomorrow properly ;)

I think that fight between The Dark Ride and Walls Of jerichoo could be interesting  :metal

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 02:11:35 AM »
Thanks!

Wrong votes: Time, Sinner, Rabbit, Dark Ride
What I should have voted instead: God-Given Right, Helloween, Chameleon and Jericho
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 02:29:26 AM »
MGGR, Helloween, Rabbit, Jericho

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 02:44:22 AM »
Thanks!

What I should have voted instead: God-Given Right, Helloween, Chameleon and Jericho
:tup Thanks !
You Guys thinking that I should have change that, that voting thing? Do You feel that more natural way (in that kind of competition) is to vote for Your favourite instead on Your least favourite?

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 04:31:51 AM »
God
EP
Chameleon
Jericho
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Eldomm

• Metropolis chemist
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 05:31:46 AM »
Thanks!

:tup Thanks !
You Guys thinking that I should have change that, that voting thing? Do You feel that more natural way (in that kind of competition) is to vote for Your favourite instead on Your least favourite?

Yes, I think it is more intuitive to vote for your favorite in this kind of competition  ;)

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 06:43:29 AM »
Indeed, it's my fault alone I didn't read, but I followed my intuition in picking my favorite album.

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 11:20:25 AM »
Yeah I felt the same when I was creating it today morning... So, from tomorrow we wi be voting for our favourite albums ;)

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2018, 11:21:02 AM »
Least favourite: God-Given Right, EP, Chameleon, Walls of Jericho
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Mladen

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2018, 11:25:24 AM »
Time, Sinners, Rabbit, Ride

But then I realized I was supposed to vote for my least favorites, so please count my votes out. Sorry.  :lol

Offline RoeDent

• 2006 Time Magazine Person of the Year
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2018, 12:08:00 PM »
I apologise for any part my current Steven Wilson tournament is playing in the confusion here. To be fair, this kind of tournament works better as a "vote for the winner" thing. But you do you.

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2018, 01:13:34 PM »
I apologise for any part my current Steven Wilson tournament is playing in the confusion here. To be fair, this kind of tournament works better as a "vote for the winner" thing. But you do you.
Yes thank You :) I realized that when I started this one, from tomorrow we'll be voting for our favourite album instead of our least favoirites ;)