Open Your Life
2 (22.2%)
Don't Stop Being Crazy
3 (33.3%)
Nothing To Say
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 21, 2017, 10:30:22 PM

Author Topic: HELLOWEEN Survivor 2017 - Rabbit Don't Come Easy - round 4 TRIPLE TIEBREAKER!!!  (Read 264 times)

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
RABBIT DON'T COME EASY

Rabbit Don't Come Easy is the tenth studio album by Helloween, released in 2003. It is the first Helloween album to feature Sascha Gerstner on guitars, who replaced Roland Grapow. No drummer is listed in the band line-up for this album. Mark Cross was hired for the position before recording, but only managed to complete two tracks ("Don't Stop Being Crazy" and "Listen to The Flies") before being forced to leave due to illness. Mikkey Dee of Motörhead played on the rest of the songs on a session basis. The Japanese version contains a cover of Accept's "Fast as a Shark," with the band's new drummer, Stefan Schwarzmann.

When I heard this one I was into Helloween very very deep. It was good, but far away from my favourite Helloween albums, but now I think it's higher in my ranking than couple years ago. It has some very good songs like Open Your Life, Hell Was Made In Heaven or Listen To The Flies but it has also some fillers in my opinion. Very strange perios in Helloween history when Roland left, Sascha appeared and there was no drummer also! Rabbit was recorded with three drummers finally, it does not happens often ;) Anyway let's vote down this one, I have my strong favourites here so I'm very interested in what side this will go ;)

Andi Deris - vocals
Sascha Gerstner – guitar
Michael Weikath – guitar
Markus Grosskopf – bass
-----------------------------------
Mark Cross – drums on Don't Stop Being Crazy, Listen To The Flies
MIkkey Dee - drums on the rest of the songs
Stefan Schwarzmann - drums on bonus tracks, which are not included here

4TH ROUND RESULTS:
Just A Little Sign - 0 (0%)
Open Your Life - 2 (25%)
Liar - 0 (0%)
Sun 4 The world - 0 (0%)
Don't Stop Being Crazy - 2 (25%)
Hell Was Made In Heaven - 0 (0%)
Back Against The Wall - 1 (12.5%)
Listen To The Flies - 1 (12.5%)
Nothing To Say - 2 (25%)

9.  :huh: :huh: :huh:
10. Never Be A Star
11. The Tune
12. Do You Feel Good

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Triple tiebreaker! Easy choice for me - Nothing To Say! There will be a break in all my survivors from tomorrow to 27th of December because of Christmas :) Thank You for understanding, we start this again on 27th with the next round!

Offline Eldomm

• Metropolis chemist
Don't stop being crazy

Merry Christmas to Cody and everyone else!

Offline Mladen

Open Your Life

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Offline MirrorMask

Open your Life is one of the best songs and I don't want to condemn the ballad, so I have Nothing to Say.

Merry Pumpkin Xmas everyone!!!
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
nothing to say

Merry Christmas!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Don't Stop Being Crazy
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.