Author Topic: Star Wars Discussion Thread v. Rise of Skywalker / Mandalorian (merged)  (Read 248107 times)

Offline pg1067

Re: Star Wars Discussion Thread v.The Last Jedi
« Reply #875 on: August 23, 2018, 01:24:35 PM »
Would be curious to know just how much $$$ Lucas made off of re-re-releasing the OT those multiple times?

I believe the technical term is "shitload."
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #876 on: August 23, 2018, 01:59:25 PM »
Yes, but metric or English standard?
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline pg1067

« Reply #877 on: August 23, 2018, 03:16:10 PM »
Yes, but metric or English standard?

The term my 16yo son used to use was "metric poop-ton."
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #878 on: August 24, 2018, 05:31:36 AM »
So I watched The Last Jedi last night for the first time since the theaters. The funny thing is, I get every single criticism of the movie that I've read about. I don't love the way they went with Luke for the first half of the movie. There a ton of little nit picky things that I would prefer were done differently. But that being said, I still really love this movie. The highs really overcome the lows for me. I almost wish they had gone even farther with the unexpected twists. Killing Snope I thought was great. I almost wish Rey had joined Kylo Ren or that he had turned good, something to take the unexpected even farther. Really looking forward to seeing how Ep. 9 wraps it all up.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #879 on: August 24, 2018, 07:38:23 AM »
I rewatched Rogue One for the first time since seeing it in theaters.  I was pretty harsh on it after my first viewing.  I rank it pretty close to the bottom of all SW movies.  However, I definitely enjoyed it more on a second watch.  My biggest criticisms were towards the characters being uninteresting, as in, I never really grew to care about them.  I still feel this way, there's really very little build up to any of the characters storylines to make me feel very emotional when the end comes for them all.  But I will say, putting that aside, I defintiely just enjoyed the entertainment factor of the movie a lot more.  Maybe because I understood the characters more so I wasn't so focuses on trying to care, and more about just enjoying the action scenes which I think were all well done.  The storyline itself isn't really bad either and the tie in to episode 1 is great.  Overall, I think it's better than I first thought, but still would say it's one of my least favorites based on the strengths of the rest of the movies (episodes 1 and 2 are probably below it and I haven't seen Solo, yet).

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Driving the nail into my head. Memory flows...
« Reply #880 on: September 05, 2018, 10:28:17 AM »
Re: Rogue One

I think I mentioned a few times how much I love the film. It has probably ascended to be my favorite Star Wars film (I know, I know, maybe 1a and 1b with Empire Strikes Back). I dove into the extended universe related to the film recently, reading Catalyst by James Luceno, which set the stage for Rogue One. Wow, talk about the PERFECT intro to the movie. I wish I would have read it before watching Rogue One, honestly. I would have loved it even more. I picked up a couple of other novels (one that tells Jyn's story, and one that is a short story telling the tale of Baze and Chirrut) that I'll start next. And then read the novel adaptation of Rogue One itself (which apparently fills in some more gaps).

I just find the whole Rogue One series to be really compelling (I ended up buying up a ton of toys and collectables for the collection as well during the TRU blowout). Just great stuff.
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - Out in May 2024!

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #881 on: September 05, 2018, 10:45:10 AM »
It is so hard to find time to read things like that nowadays, but that all sounds pretty cool.  I might have to take the plunge at some point since R1 is also MY favorite SW film (the ending STILL makes me mad, but oh well).
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #882 on: September 05, 2018, 10:53:18 AM »
It is so hard to find time to read things like that nowadays, but that all sounds pretty cool.  I might have to take the plunge at some point since R1 is also MY favorite SW film (the ending STILL makes me mad, but oh well).

The Vader/Leia thing? I don't think we ever talked about it. I sorta like it because it ties it directly in.

Catalyst is absolutely worth your time to read, bosk1. No-brainer.
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - Out in May 2024!

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #883 on: September 05, 2018, 11:06:47 AM »

The Vader/Leia thing? I don't think we ever talked about it. I sorta like it because it ties it directly in.

I must be misremembering, but I thought we had talked about that fairly recently.  I LOVE the Vader part.  The Leia thing was great to tie into ANH, in principle.  In execution, it was stupid.  Her ship should not have been there.  It just shouldn't.  There is no way one of your most important non-military leaders is present for a Hail Mary mission that is likely a suicide mission.  Seriously.  There is just NO WAY that makes any sense.  The way it SHOULD have gone down is, they get the plans and communicate with Leia's ship that they are going to rendezvous with her ship a short distance away, and Vader intercepts that transmission and shows up at the rendezvous point.  Having that happen AT SCARIF was not believable and annoyed me.  Related to that, the R2/C3PO cameo on Yavin IV was a bit silly.  I'm okay with them being in the film as well.  But it should have been on the ship, not on Yavin IV. 

The other thing that bothered me a bit was the fact that X-Wings can travel vast distances in a matter of seconds to launch an assault, but that is a gripe of modern Star Wars in general and not limited to this film.  I wish they would just allow a believable lapse in time for things rather than making everything instantaneous.

Anyhow, those are fairly minor gripes.  But they also would have been SO easy to fix to make the film more believable without adding any additional run time.

Catalyst is absolutely worth your time to read, bosk1. No-brainer.

Yeah, maybe I'll just start there then.  Thanks for the gateway drug book suggestion, my pusher.  :lol

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #884 on: September 05, 2018, 11:14:04 AM »

Yeah, maybe I'll just start there then.  Thanks for the gateway drug book suggestion, my pusher.  :lol

Any time. Catalyst tells the story of the Ersos and their relationship with Krennic - where it started and how it evolved. Just a super read.

www.roadstomadness.com

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #885 on: September 22, 2018, 03:45:55 PM »
Finally got around to see Solo. I've read that it didn't do that good and I was half resigned to a suckage, but it was quite good after all!

Sure, the mandatory "origin story" beats were there: meeting Chewie, Lando, getting the Millennium Falcon.... but they could have been much more on the nose. Some callbacks were clever, like  "I have a very good feeling about this" for a change, and "I hate you" - "I know" with Lando. And come on, the scene where Han and Chewie first sit together at the commands with the Star Wars theme playing was awesome, fan service sure, but great fan service!

There were also some things I didn't anticipate, like the pirate mercenaries being led by a young girl, and Q'ira going to the dark side so to speak (What was up with Not-Darth Maul? they regretted killing him off so quickly in Episode I and now they want a lookalike for future spinoffs?). The presence of a love interest not to be seen in later movies had "Tragic death" written all over her, but they were unpredictable. Can you imagine how cheesy would have been if she had died and as she lay dying she'd tell Han "go on with your life, you'll find someone else" with him replying something like "where will I find another smart princess like you?".... I like how they handled her character.

Not a masterpiece but not a sucky movie either. And also we find out that the famous (and scienticially incorrect) "Kessel run in 12 parsecs" thing was not entirely accurated and tha Han cheated with the calculations, hehe!
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #886 on: September 23, 2018, 06:39:31 AM »
Can you imagine how cheesy would have been if she had died and as she lay dying she'd tell Han "go on with your life, you'll find someone else" with him replying something like "where will I find another smart princess like you?"....

That would have been gloriously cheesy!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #887 on: September 23, 2018, 10:43:46 AM »
Finally got around to see Solo. I've read that it didn't do that good and I was half resigned to a suckage, but it was quite good after all!

Sure, the mandatory "origin story" beats were there: meeting Chewie, Lando, getting the Millennium Falcon.... but they could have been much more on the nose. Some callbacks were clever, like  "I have a very good feeling about this" for a change, and "I hate you" - "I know" with Lando. And come on, the scene where Han and Chewie first sit together at the commands with the Star Wars theme playing was awesome, fan service sure, but great fan service!

There were also some things I didn't anticipate, like the pirate mercenaries being led by a young girl, and Q'ira going to the dark side so to speak (What was up with Not-Darth Maul? they regretted killing him off so quickly in Episode I and now they want a lookalike for future spinoffs?). The presence of a love interest not to be seen in later movies had "Tragic death" written all over her, but they were unpredictable. Can you imagine how cheesy would have been if she had died and as she lay dying she'd tell Han "go on with your life, you'll find someone else" with him replying something like "where will I find another smart princess like you?".... I like how they handled her character.

Not a masterpiece but not a sucky movie either. And also we find out that the famous (and scienticially incorrect) "Kessel run in 12 parsecs" thing was not entirely accurated and tha Han cheated with the calculations, hehe!

That was Darth Maul.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #888 on: September 23, 2018, 11:23:32 AM »
And how they decided he survived his fall in a bottomless chasm with the minor injury of being cut in half?
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #889 on: September 23, 2018, 11:26:31 AM »
And how they decided he survived his fall in a bottomless chasm with the minor injury of being cut in half?

I'm thinking they should make a team of everyone who has fallen thousands of feet to their death but somehow survived.

Get Palpatine in there and, hell...let's even give Han Solo some metal legs and bring him back too!
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #890 on: September 23, 2018, 12:47:18 PM »
I wonder if they'll ever dare make a "young Palpatine" movie, showing his origins. I mean, his pre-origins before the Prequel Trilogy.

Think of it, the Prequel Trilogy was all about a very criticized and maligned Darth Vader origin story.... while actually hidden within it was an awesome origin story for Palpatine. Come on, I dare anyone to say that Palpatine (and in great part thanks to Ian McDiarmid) wasn't one of the best things about the prequel.... his rise to power was simply awesome to behold.

Now that I think of it, what was the reaction, for those of you being fans back in the day, to see the actor portraying the Emperor being cast as a senator of the republic? was it a dead giveaway that George Lucas made no mystery about or they thought that new fans would just go along with it not being acquainted with each and every single actor of the original trilogy? I mean, if you watch The Phantom Menace alone Palpatine flies really under the radar, it's since Attack of the Clones that is starting to become obvious he's the one under Darth Sidious' cloak as well.

Offline Logain Ablar

• False Dragon
« Reply #891 on: September 24, 2018, 03:03:37 AM »
I thought Palpatine's development through the prequels was fine, and the scene in the opera where Palpy is luring Anakin to the dark side was well done, really dark and brooding. It was very evident that he was using Anakin's grief, together with some vague promises of dark side abilities to turn the screw.

Though, where it fell off a cliff for me is his actual transformation into the Emperor. There's some very OTT acting ("Powahh, unlimited powahhh!!"  :lol), then he produces a lightsaber and starts bouncing about with Yoda. Just far too much for me. I didn't care for the makeup/prosthetics either - to me the whole look seemed totally different than what we'd seen in RotJ.

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #892 on: September 24, 2018, 03:15:46 AM »
Well, it made sense that he'd secretly sneak in the lightsaber, to use it in case of extreme peril.

And he used it against Mace Windu, the battle with Yoda was later, when he was already Emperor. And that has some badass lines.  "Powaaaaah, unlimited powaaah" was indeed over the top, but him gloating and fiendishly laughing at Yoda and saying calmly and savoring the moment "I have waited a long time for this moment.... finally, the Jedi are no more" was a kickass line. Also Yoda's retort "Not if anything to say about it I have" was great.

Almost related, I also think that with a little tweaking Anakin's conversion could have been more convincing. He snaps all of a sudden, all it took was some severe pains for Padme, with her shrugging it off as "it's normal Anakin, it's some contractions, don't worry about it", and Anakin panicking "oh shit I'm gonna lose my baby, Palpatine was right all along", and then running frantically to him and completely losing it over fear and panic, thus justifying in that state of mind his hand-slicing of Mace Windu.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #893 on: September 24, 2018, 11:45:04 AM »

It was his identical twin:  Darth Paul.

Seriously...it turns out there is a story line from one of the cartoon series (can't remember if it's The Clone Wars or Rebels) that explains this, and Maul's appearance in Solo is an offshoot of that story line.

I complained earlier in this thread about the use of story lines from those cartoons in the movies, given that a significant percentage (maybe even a majority) of folks who see the movies haven't seen the cartoons and will therefore be completely baffled.  I know that the cartoons are "officially" "canon," but I still find it annoying.

My biggest gripe with Solo was I didn't really need an "origin story" and, while Solo wasn't bad, I didn't think it was all that good either (and having anyone other than Harrison Ford play Han had very little chance of succeeding).

Offline ZirconBlue

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #894 on: September 24, 2018, 07:03:02 PM »
(and having anyone other than Harrison Ford play Han had very little chance of succeeding).

I watched Solo and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade the same week recently.  River Phoenix absolutely nailed the part of a young Indy. 

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #895 on: September 24, 2018, 07:26:45 PM »
River Phoenix had worked with Ford prior to that and knew some of his mannerisms. Though it is hard for me to pinpoint how he incorporated that in to his performance, it was spot on regardless. He also had the guy who directed Ford twice in the role direct him as well.

"Origin" stories can work, even if no one really wanted them to begin with. Not sure if in 1973 people were clamoring for Vito Corleone's backstory. But we got it. And it's generally regarded as not only one of the best sequel's of all time, but one of the landmark films in cinema*. And the dude who played the role of young Vito was showered with accolades.

* I think I still prefer the first movie b a slim margin.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline pg1067

« Reply #896 on: September 25, 2018, 10:23:17 AM »
(and having anyone other than Harrison Ford play Han had very little chance of succeeding).

I watched Solo and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade the same week recently.  River Phoenix absolutely nailed the part of a young Indy.

That worked because it was what...10 minutes in a much larger movie?  If it had been a whole movie, I don't think it would've been well received.

Offline ronnibran

« Reply #897 on: September 26, 2018, 04:00:54 PM »
I wonder if they'll ever dare make a "young Palpatine" movie, showing his origins. I mean, his pre-origins before the Prequel Trilogy.

Think of it, the Prequel Trilogy was all about a very criticized and maligned Darth Vader origin story.... while actually hidden within it was an awesome origin story for Palpatine. Come on, I dare anyone to say that Palpatine (and in great part thanks to Ian McDiarmid) wasn't one of the best things about the prequel.... his rise to power was simply awesome to behold.

Now that I think of it, what was the reaction, for those of you being fans back in the day, to see the actor portraying the Emperor being cast as a senator of the republic? was it a dead giveaway that George Lucas made no mystery about or they thought that new fans would just go along with it not being acquainted with each and every single actor of the original trilogy? I mean, if you watch The Phantom Menace alone Palpatine flies really under the radar, it's since Attack of the Clones that is starting to become obvious he's the one under Darth Sidious' cloak as well.

If you are into reading, the book “Darth Plageus” is just as much a Palpatine origin story as it is about Darth Plageus. First Star Wars novel I ever read, was very good.

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #898 on: September 27, 2018, 08:54:39 AM »
Since Solo is out on Blu-ray this week, I wanted to pop in and say how much I have enjoyed both of the non-Skywalker films. I think Solo got a tremendously bad rap it didn't deserve. Frankly, it was a better movie than The Last Jedi, IMO.

I haven't re-watched Solo yet (I bought it on 4k this Tuesday, but waiting to watch it with the fam), but I did watch part of the bonus disc that had a roundtable with the cast and other stuff. They all really did a good job. I don't think Solo suffered from quality. I think its more measured return at the box office was more due to Star Wars overload in general. Glad they are hitting pause on some stuff (or appear to be). Need to spread it out, and stop being so greedy and immediate.

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #899 on: September 27, 2018, 09:20:11 AM »
I haven't seen it yet.  But now that it is out, I will shortly. 

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #900 on: September 27, 2018, 02:52:23 PM »
Since Solo is out on Blu-ray this week, I wanted to pop in and say how much I have enjoyed both of the non-Skywalker films. I think Solo got a tremendously bad rap it didn't deserve. Frankly, it was a better movie than The Last Jedi, IMO.

I agree 100%. I have really enjoyed both Rogue one and Solo as well.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #901 on: October 01, 2018, 07:35:29 AM »
Saw Solo over the weekend.  It was fun.  I avoided as much as I could about the movie before seeing it, and was surprised at some of the cast.  I knew about Glover as young Lando, and Emilia as The Girl Person, but Woody was a surprise, as was Paul Bettany.

The story was okay, had a twist or two, and like all Star Wars movies, moved along so quickly that you didn't have time to think about whether or not any of it made sense, so you just sit back and enjoy the ride.  All the required bits were there, as mentioned earlier, and pretty well done.  Maybe not how I would've done them, but no one asked me.

The Darth Maul thing was silly.  I was like "Okay, so he's the local Sith dude, we know there are a bunch of them, like cartel bosses or whatever... wait, is this before or after Episode... which one was he in before?  Ah, fuck it..." and I stopped thinking about it because I realized that the story had moved on and I was missing some of it worrying about something they're obviously not going to explain.  And just to make sure we all knew who he was, he actually extended both beams of his light saber for no reason while just sitting there.  Okay.

The scene with Lando and L3 was surprisingly moving.  I bought it.  She was right!  It was played for laughs earlier (or at least I took it that way), but she was right.

Han shot first.  Ha!  It was the right call, objectively, and his opponent even told him so.  That was a great scene.

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #902 on: October 01, 2018, 08:09:28 AM »
I honestly hope Solo does well enough on home video to justify the two sequels that were originally planned. Obviously with a lower budget, but I'm intrigued where the Maul thing was going. I'd hate to just see it end like that. Heck a Qi'ra and Maul movie with them being bad-ass gangsters would be kinda fun.

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #903 on: October 01, 2018, 08:12:39 AM »
The story was okay, had a twist or two, and like all Star Wars movies, moved along so quickly that you didn't have time to think about whether or not any of it made sense, so you just sit back and enjoy the ride.

You just discovered the secret to 95% of the twists and reveals of any movie ever  :lol

A good twist should be like the Bruce Willis one in the Sixth Sense. You should feel silly for not getting it ("of course he was dead... nobody was talking to him!"), not say "Wait, what?".

Also, the guy playing Han Solo got perfectly Harrison Ford's mannerims of posing with a gun. Very great job on his behalf. I assume most of us can, even for fun, pretend to be a character, but to portray accurately someone else's way of speaking and walking, that's what being an actor is really about.

Offline TheOutlawXanadu

• The Original Unseasoned Fan
  • DTF.com Member
  • The Original Unseasoned Fan
« Reply #904 on: October 01, 2018, 08:54:21 AM »
I haven't re-watched Solo yet (I bought it on 4k this Tuesday, but waiting to watch it with the fam), but I did watch part of the bonus disc that had a roundtable with the cast and other stuff. They all really did a good job. I don't think Solo suffered from quality. I think its more measured return at the box office was more due to Star Wars overload in general. Glad they are hitting pause on some stuff (or appear to be). Need to spread it out, and stop being so greedy and immediate.

Releasing Solo in May instead of December was a terrible move. If they had waited until Christmas, like the other recent movies, the film might have grossed twice as much.
:TOX: <-- My own emoticon!

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #905 on: October 01, 2018, 06:32:40 PM »
The story was okay, had a twist or two, and like all Star Wars movies, moved along so quickly that you didn't have time to think about whether or not any of it made sense, so you just sit back and enjoy the ride.

You just discovered the secret to 95% of the twists and reveals of any movie ever  :lol

A good twist should be like the Bruce Willis one in the Sixth Sense. You should feel silly for not getting it ("of course he was dead... nobody was talking to him!"), not say "Wait, what?".

Totally agree.  Sure, you want to be entertained in the moment, and that's good enough for a lot of people.  But I like to think back on what I've just seen, usually discuss it with people, take it apart.  Others will point out things that I missed, and in a way I feel like I'm getting more out of it.  If a "twist" doesn't survive any kind of scrutiny, then it was literally just there to fuck with the audience, not because it made any actual sense.  And I don't like being fucked with.

The Sixth Sense (I know, we're getting off topic) is one of my all-time favorite twists because it works.  They established that Willis' character doesn't talk a lot anyway.  The editing is such that you just assume that you've come into the scene at a quiet point, so there's no talking, and your brain fills in the rest.  Like when the kid comes home, and Willis is sitting there in a chair across from the mom.  Mom gets up to go do something else and let the two of them talk.  You buy it because it all seems normal.  Only on reflection do you realize that you've been played, but you bought it.  It all worked.

Also, the guy playing Han Solo got perfectly Harrison Ford's mannerims of posing with a gun. Very great job on his behalf. I assume most of us can, even for fun, pretend to be a character, but to portray accurately someone else's way of speaking and walking, that's what being an actor is really about.

Story of course is important, and special effects in a Star Wars movie are a given, so for me it came down to whether or not you accept him as a younger version of Han Solo.  I bought it.  He looked close enough, and had the mannerisms and speech patterns good enough for me to buy in.  And Glover as Lando was even better.

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #906 on: October 02, 2018, 11:47:06 AM »

Story of course is important, and special effects in a Star Wars movie are a given, so for me it came down to whether or not you accept him as a younger version of Han Solo.  I bought it.  He looked close enough, and had the mannerisms and speech patterns good enough for me to buy in.  And Glover as Lando was even better.

I went in skeptical. But both won me over. Particularly Glover as Lando. IMO, he stole the show.

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #907 on: October 02, 2018, 12:01:35 PM »
Yeah, that first scene with Lando was great.  You hear his voice before you see him, and you just known it's Lando.  Glover had the part down tight.

Offline Polarbear

« Reply #908 on: October 04, 2018, 02:25:49 AM »
New live action Star Wars show by John Favreau, will be called "Star Wars: The Mandalorian".

In His tweet Favreau said that the main character will be a lone Mandalorian gunslinger, who travels the Outer Rim. It is set in the years between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens.

I'm getting a real western vibe from this, I hope the show delivers!

Offline pg1067

« Reply #909 on: October 04, 2018, 10:12:21 AM »
I'd rather see a show about a Midichlorian gunslinger.