Author Topic: Distant Dream - new post metal project with Me on board ;)  (Read 630 times)

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
Distant Dream - new post metal project with Me on board ;)
« on: December 01, 2017, 12:37:29 AM »
I want to share with You Guys some stuff in which I'm involved musically now. If You want and have some time, take a listen ;) Our project is called Distant Dream, and it's mainly directed by my Friend Marcin. My input into this album was only some bass lines, but now we are writing some stuff for second album as a band, together, and probably will take some tour around UK, Poland and other Europe countries as well in 2018. It's instrumental, 8 tracks, short and simple :)

https://distantdream.bandcamp.com/

https://pl-pl.facebook.com/distantdreammusic/

https://open.spotify.com/artist/6CDM8i1eI2OkPmruOwwQV6

Thank You and hope to see You somewhere on the road  :metal

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
Re: Distant Dream - new post metal project with Me on board ;)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 12:59:58 AM »
Hey man that's pretty good! :tup You're like a mix between Maybeshewill and Glasgow Coma Scale

The only thing I'd personally change is to somehow make it have an extra layer, for example with synthesizers. I'm kind of missing that big wall of sound at times. But it's good post-rock, keep it up!
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 01:16:55 AM »
Thanks for good word ;) we will definitly use some of that stuff on next record, there are some cool melodies incomin ;)

Offline Logain Ablar

• False Dragon
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 03:56:18 AM »
Sounds great. Good job!

Offline krands85

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 04:25:31 AM »
Nice  :tup I used to listen to a lot of this type of music, but not so much anymore. I think this might spark me into listening to some of my old favourites. Reminds me a bit of If These Trees Could Talk and Long Distance Calling. Only a couple of tracks in, but really enjoying it  :metal
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww

Offline romdrums

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 08:45:13 AM »
Bookmarked.  Will definitely circle back to this.  Love the cover art!
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.