Juggernaut
0 (0%)
White Room
0 (0%)
Mexican
5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 17, 2017, 10:47:13 PM

Author Topic: HELLOWEEN Survivor 2017 - Metal Jukebox - round 1  (Read 226 times)

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
HELLOWEEN Survivor 2017 - Metal Jukebox - round 1
« on: November 16, 2017, 10:47:13 PM »
METAL JUKEBOX

Metal Jukebox is a cover album by Helloween. The song "Lay All Your Love on Me" was released as a single in Japan. Each member of the band recorded their instruments independently (and in different countries and studios) of each other and was later brought together at Andi Deris' Tenerife studio.

I love this album truly and Thank You Mirrormask for giving my an idea to have some fun with it down here. Great covers, really great arrangements. I always listen to this album woth pleasure from the start to the end. Let's go!

Andi Deris - vocals
Roland Grapow – guitar
Michael Weikath – guitar
Markus Grosskopf – bass
Uli Kusch – drums

11.  :huh:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember, it's a cover album so I decided that none of these songs will get into the final straight. Only two best songs will be qualified into the consolations, and then there will be a chance to have some of them in the finals. Alright, let's get started. I'll go with Mexican for the first shot, but it will be very hard to decide later...

Online MirrorMask

Re: HELLOWEEN Survivor 2017 - Metal Jukebox - round 1
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 01:32:42 AM »
You're welcome!  :tup and yeah, Mexican can go.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 03:10:58 AM »
Mexican

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 05:06:29 AM »
Funny, as much of a Helloween fan I am, I don't think I've ever even listened to this one.  Never really gave a shit about any of the songs to pay much attention to it.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 05:25:52 AM »
Well, pity. At the very least Locomotive Breath, Lay All Your Love on me and Space Oddity are very strong renditions.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Dittomist

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 10:08:41 AM »
What the hell?! Mexican is easily my favorite from this album and the only one I ever get the sudden craving to listen to.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 11:05:19 AM by Dittomist »