Author Topic: A.C.T - Rebirth album out NOW  (Read 1023 times)

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
A.C.T - Rebirth album out NOW
« on: April 09, 2019, 09:28:41 PM »
Well, in reality the physical album was released March 29th, and the digital album will be released on April 24th.

Man, the single they put out it's AMAZING, how come we are not discussing about this band a bit more?

Check them out if you haven't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBArsCY_dV

https://theprogspace.com/act-rebirth/

Offline Pettor

Re: A.C.T - Rebirth album out NOW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 12:12:55 AM »
Yey! Haven't listened but really should. Love this band! The Last Epic is such a prog gem that I sadly never hear getting mentioned. A Truly Gifted man is one of the catchiest songs I know 😁

I thought the new single was ok but not a favorite, should maybe play it a bit more. Hope the new album has some nice new tunes. Circus Pandemonium was awesome imo!

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 08:02:02 AM »
Circus Pande. it's my favorite record, I hope this one (EP) it's just as good as CP.
(im)patiently waiting for April 24th

Offline Pettor

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 03:40:58 AM »
Yes it's a really good album! Such a great comeback after all those years! BTW on that album there is a bonus track (sadly not available on Spotify) called Scared. I love this song, so good! Have you heard it? Since it's a bit rare I never hear reactions to it but I always feel that it's a special track to me.

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 07:43:46 AM »
No. I Didnt even know there was a bonus track, i Will track it down and comment later. Thanks for that.

Offline DTA

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 02:24:27 PM »
Circus Pandemonium is brilliant. I had no idea they had a new album coming out so I'm all over this

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 08:22:46 AM »
It seems the album has leaked, crap  :facepalm:

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2019, 06:25:50 PM »
The album it's on HEAVY rotation on my phone. It truly is a great album.

BTW, Pettor I listened to the bonus track you told me the other day "Scared" man, I love it!  :metal

Offline DTA

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2019, 10:01:59 AM »
I cannot find a download of this thing. It's not on Lasercd either. How the hell do I buy this thing?

Offline DTA

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2019, 06:43:25 PM »
Thanks for the amazon link. I just checked it earlier today and couldn’t find it. I’m kind of disappointed it’s only an EP but it’s still an automatic buy for me

Offline Pettor

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2021, 06:47:57 AM »
A.C.T just released Scared as a single on streaming services. This is a song from Circus Pandemonium that was cut from the original album to become the bonus song for Japan. Why these stupid bonus songs are still a thing is over my head but Scared is honestly one of the coolest songs from Circus Pandemonium. I had it since it's release and always had to listen to Circus Pandemonium from mp3 / FLAC because of the song missing in action on Spotify. Finally I can enjoy one of the best songs and the album in full glory 😁