Author Topic: Question about an official bootleg  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Skee777

Question about an official bootleg
« on: March 14, 2018, 09:11:39 PM »
Hello all, just a quesrion.
I bought the Dark side of the moon DVD on ebay, and just want to make sure it is original. It said it was new and came sealed, but case is a Cd case, not DVD case. Doesnt have liner notes, and disc itself is just purple, with the letters in black, And the seal that says Cover Series, white. Doesnt look like the others I own.
Thanks.

Offline Setlist Scotty

Re: Question about an official bootleg
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 02:17:24 PM »
From your description, sadly I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed that you got a counterfeit copy and not the real deal. The proper releases on DVD came in rectangular DVD cases, and the CDs all came in CD jewel cases. Best to avoid purchasing official boots on eBay if at all possible, seeing as there are plenty of counterfeit versions and it's not always the easiest to tell if it's real or not.
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
Re: Question about an official bootleg
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 06:17:37 PM »
The cd also comes with a bonus disc of other Pink Floyd songs as well.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD