Author Topic: DT tix. NYC. FREE!  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Architeuthis

DT tix. NYC. FREE!
« on: November 12, 2017, 01:17:33 PM »
I have 3 DT tix (great seats) for FREE NYC show,  posted in the concerts and setlists forum.
Need to get rid of them fast..
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:16:59 PM by Architeuthis »
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline Architeuthis

Re: DT tix. NYC. FREE!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 03:19:37 PM »
I'm heartbroken my plans fell through, but I want somebody from this forum to have them.😎
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 03:34:34 PM »
I already have my tickets, but have you put them on stub hub and at a lower price than anyone else?  That might get them to sell and cover the cost of shipping them.  Typically if I want to rid tickets and have given up on getting the value of them back, I just lowball on stubhub and someone picks them up and is happy for the low price.

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 03:49:37 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, I might try that. The offer still stands here on DT forums.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 05:22:34 PM »
Very nice of you, hopefully someone gets to enjoy the tickets

Offline Awaken

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 05:34:26 PM »
Interested in 2, PM'ing you

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 06:06:41 PM »
Done deal.  Tix are spoken for.. Moderators, you can delete this thread now. Thanks