General > Polls/Survivors

HELLOWEEN Survivor 2017 - Master Of The Rings - FINAL round 10!!!!

(1/2) > >>

The Silent Cody:
MASTER OF THE RINGS
Master of the Rings is the sixth studio album by Helloween, released in 1994. It is the first to feature new members Andi Deris and Uli Kusch.

Kiske is gone, Ingo isn't with us anymore... Who could even think that Helloween will record a new album in one year? Well, They did ;) And they did it very well with new members - Andi Deris from Pink Cream 69 on vocals, and Uli Kusch from Gamma Ray on drums. Master Of The Rings was a return to Helloween's power/heavy metal style. For me, it wasn't first album that I've have heard with Andi, it took some time with the songs to click, but when it happen I was stunned with this album. Practically no fillers for me, maybe one ;) Voting time!
Andi Deris - vocals
Roland Grapow – guitar
Michael Weikath – guitar
Markus Grosskopf – bass
Uli Kusch – drums
10TH ROUND RESULTS:
Sole Survivor - 5 (50%)   :metal
Where The Rain Grows - 5 (50%)   :metal

9TH ROUND RESULTS:
Sole Survivor - 2 (22.2%)
Where The Rain Grows - 0 (0%)
Why? - 7 (77.8%)

1. Sole Survivor / Where The Rain Grows 
3. Why?
4. Perfect Gentleman
5. Still We Go
6. In The Middle Of The Heartbeat
7. Mr Ego (Take Me Down)
8. Secret Alibi
9. The Game Is On
10. Take Me Home
11. Irritation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, we reached to the final here my Friends! There's no Why? here, because it's in consolation, so I'm voting Sole Survivor, Rain should win this!

Mladen:
Sole Survivor

Eldomm:
Sole survivor should not win the survivor

MirrorMask:
I won't complain at all if Rain wins, but Sole Survivor is badass so I want it to be the sole survivor of this survivor  ;D

wolfking:
Where the Rain Grows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version