Author Topic: Dreaming DT  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Renzo

• Daryus
Dreaming DT
« on: October 07, 2017, 06:53:57 AM »
Have you ever had a DT-related dream?

I once had a dream in which, during a concert in my home town, JLB said: "Ok, we are going to play a new song!" And everyone was like: "YEAH!" :metal
The song was in the vein of ANTR but played in a more Black/Death Metal style and JP sang a line with screaming vocals which in the end turned into a growl.
I was like: "What the hell? DT took their 'Evil pills' this is fire!"  :metal

Offline nattmorker

Re: Dreaming DT
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 01:18:28 PM »
That sounds awesome, something i would like to hear  :metal. I remember thinking something like that the first time I heard ANTR.

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 03:29:53 AM »
The only time I remember dreaming DT, they opened the show with a cover of Kill the King by Rainbow.

Not that I would be terribly annoyed by it, it's an awesome song, it would just feel more than curious to start like that  :lol
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 01:50:16 PM »
I once had a dream I was John Petrucci.  Then, I woke up.  :(
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 06:23:07 PM »
The only time I remember dreaming DT, they opened the show with a cover of Kill the King by Rainbow.

Not that I would be terribly annoyed by it, it's an awesome song, it would just feel more than curious to start like that  :lol

That would be interesting to hear.
All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again