Author Topic: Stadler's Wheel of Fortune! (A Roulette) - ROUND 7 RESULTS  (Read 37844 times)

Offline home

• Sound is the factor which holds it together
Re: Stadler's Wheel of Fortune! (A Roulette) - ROUND 3 RESULTS
« Reply #280 on: October 20, 2017, 11:30:21 AM »
Glad you liked Karnivool  :metal

I really like Karnivool as a band.  Great dynamics.
For shure! They really know how to balance loud and groovy parts with atmospheric, sometimes almost post-rockish music

Themata is probably the best song I have heard by Karnivool

Then you haven’t heard all their stuff.
THey definitely have better songs, but this one works really great in a live setting I think
Break the mold, let's shake the ground, wreak havoc!

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #281 on: October 23, 2017, 09:09:34 AM »
I'm only in here to mention that I heard Leprous for the first time today (album, Bilateral) and had a pleasant experience with it.  :lol
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Lethean

« Reply #282 on: October 23, 2017, 09:32:39 AM »
I'm just excited to see them live for the first time. Only three days left!
How was it?

I'm only in here to mention that I heard Leprous for the first time today (album, Bilateral) and had a pleasant experience with it.  :lol

That's awesome. :) I thought about sending Stadler Restless, but decided against it. Maybe I should have done it anyway... :)

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #283 on: October 24, 2017, 01:16:05 PM »
 :corn

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #284 on: October 24, 2017, 01:40:53 PM »
How was it?

Pretty damn great. The set could use more songs from Bilateral and Coal, but even then, the show was amazing. I loved that they added cello to their live setting for this particular tour, that was clutch for some songs from the new record.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #285 on: October 24, 2017, 08:44:06 PM »
How was it?

Pretty damn great. The set could use more songs from Bilateral and Coal, but even then, the show was amazing. I loved that they added cello to their live setting for this particular tour, that was clutch for some songs from the new record.

I forgot that they were going to have live cello.  Sounds great.  I agree with you on their setlists in general - I think they could throw in some older stuff to mix it up, or even rotate the old songs on the tour.  But they don't play a super long set, and I get that they want to focus on current material. 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
Re: Stadler's Wheel of Fortune! (A Roulette) - ROUND 4 RESULTS
« Reply #286 on: October 25, 2017, 02:58:50 PM »
Kingshmegland:    A.C.T. – “A Truly Gifted Man”:     I liked this.  Always tough to drop into the middle of a concept album and settle in, but this was catchy enough to do the trick.  I liked how the song flowed, and the chorus was one that I could sing over and over again.   I really liked how the song moved from about 4:00 to the end, and as such, I let it play into the next song – “The End”, also from the concept – and it worked nicely.  I got some recurring themes (of a sort) from that added listen, and it was really an enjoyable experience.   (A‘course, no loss of points, but the band name will drive me crazy until I know why the initials and what they stand for!)   8

Antigoon:   Vulfpeck – “Baby I Don’t Know Oh Oh”:   I’m going to repeat myself:  you deserve far and away the most credit for nerve, and for providing challenging submissions.    It doesn’t reflect in the score for various reasons – you got basically an extra point primarily because Charles Jones is excellent, and I can see why you’d send this based on my previous comments (guys in a room) – but this one went way too far into annoying for me to really like it.   These guys are full of themselves and not at all in a good way.  I don’t at all get the sense of fun and exploration that I did with Anderson.paak song.  Instead I get too much of a “look how cool we are, look how we groove, look how much musical taste we have!” vibe.  This is Steely Dan without any of the good things that make up Steely Dan.   (Full disclosure, I also watched “Birds of a Feather, We Rock Together” as well, and I wanted to dump a can of paint on the bass player – Joe Dart - and the dude with the beard – I think Theo Katzman, who LITERALLY sang five words the entire song - who were both acting as if they were headlining Wembley Stadium with Jesus and the Queen in the front row, as opposed to laying a basic groove for the guy who was really carrying the water (here, Antwaun Stanley).  Tone it the f*** down).  7

Jingle.boy:  Cloudscape – “In Silence We Scream”:   This was an interesting song; I was getting into the intro, I was liking it a lot, but it started to drag a bit, and just as my enthusiasm was starting to fade, it changed it up (about 2:15 in) in a cool way.  Then it went back to the intro, and I still liked it, but again, it started to drag, and just as my enthusiasm started to fade, what I would call the main riff kicked in (VERY reminiscent of a certain Petrucci lick on Six Degrees…).    I liked the aggressive section that followed, and there was a unique timber to the vocals, though they started to seem like they were struggling, but just as I was about to write him off, what I would call the main chorus kicked in.  I think you get the point by now; this was a song that tested, but rewarded, patience, and in the end I enjoyed it.  (I liked the little fade out of the intro at the end too).   This was good, melodic, progressive metal.   8

TAC:  Lucifer’s Friend – “Everybody’s Clown”:  I dug the SHIT out of this.  I really, really liked this.  Song of the round.   It got the whole vibe of early 70’s heavy rock without making ANY of the common mistakes.   It was Sabbathy and heavy, but it didn’t make the cardinal error of sludging up the guitars.  Everyone assumes that “heavy” means more bass, more sludge, and everything on a detuned E string.   Iommi was heavy, but if you REALLY listen, a lot of the voicings were higher up the neck and on the A and D strings; and Geezer carried the “heavy”.   This band got that.   I’m a sucker for the organ, too, and the vocals had the right amount of soul, sounding like a cross between early (Lonesome Crow) Klaus Meine and Glenn Hughes.   Sorry to blow your scoring streak, though I don't think you'll complain…  9

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #287 on: October 25, 2017, 03:04:06 PM »
Mosh:  Dramagods – “S’OK”:   In theory, the perfect pick.  I love Extreme, I love Nuno, I love the vocals that Nuno brings to Extreme… problem is that I also love Gary Cherone, and his (lack of) presence carries through this.    Nuno’s voice is great in contrast with Gary’s, and their harmonies are just sublime.   But here, some of the limitations of Nuno’s voice as a front man come clean.   I’ve talked in the past about having that “other gear” to go to in the choruses or bridges, to bring the songs to the next level, and this song misses that.   I don’t get the sense that it was a mood piece (which might require that kind of vocal) and so the song suffers a bit.   The solo is pure Nuno, without question, and serves to give a little nuance, but it’s not enough.   Good song, one that I was much anticipating, but not something that changes my world.   7.5

Lonestar:  Anciients – “ Following The Voice”:  Almost lost me with the opening growl, but this is actually a good example of how growls can add color.  I’m a huge fan of that style of singing in the verses (“Many nights I have wasted…”); very reminiscent of the best of Alice In Chains.    Heavy rock music that breathes and let’s the music do the talking without feeling like it has to be on 11 the whole time.    I’m not sure there’s a whole lot more to say other than well-played hard rock that I’d listen to again.   8

Elite:  Soen – “Opal”:   I thought this was okay, but it never elevated.  I really dug the guitars – there were moments where I kind of thought it was a sort of metal Grateful Dead because of the sort of lines that were being played.   The vocals were okay, actually very good at times, but sort of monotone.   I don’t know; this was a good pick in the sense of “what might Stadler like?” but it just didn’t connect in any exceptional way, for some reason.   7.5

v_clortho:  The Dear Hunter – “The Bitter Suite IV and V”:    This is “Zooropa” to “Achtung Baby”.   “The Final Cut” to “The Wall”.  “Tormato” to “Going For The One”.    You changed my world with the previous submission (DTP – “Deep Peace”; I can’t stop talking about it) but this didn’t do anything for me.   I have heard so much about this band – if I’m not mistaken, SoundscapeMN has written about them in his blog often – and I am familiar enough with their ethos that I know that it’s probably risky to just pick a song out of the ether and expect to get it, but there should be some signature sound or offering for a band, and if this is it, this isn’t a band I’m going to visit very often.   I don’t mind the quirky-ness in and of itself, as long as it serves a point, but I get no sense that it IS serving a larger point.   I thought about giving an extra half point because the version you sent was published on my birthday, and then I realized that probably told me all I needed to know about this song if that’s what I noticed.  In the end, I didn't really like this very much.   6.5

Lethean:  Threshold – “Light and Space”:    I really liked this.   It had a real Dream Theater vibe in the intro, and while some of the guitars resorted to that heavy, grungy sound that JP goes for, the choruses were so beautiful, and beautifully in contrast, that it worked.  I also liked that guitar figure at about 2:30; it’s been stuck in my head for days.   I really liked the vocals (and no, not because he passed in a tragic way), though I’m not convinced it was him, and not just because they fit the song perfectly; I’d have to hear more to really pass any judgment on him, but it worked in this song very well.   8.5

Home:  Nothing More – “Go To War”:  hardest song of the group to score, I’ll give you that.   I liked the concept – interpersonal relationships as a form of war – and (for the most part) the execution, but there was something just a shade emo about the falsetto verses and the while I liked the chorus for the most part, the central section – “… And tell you to fuck off!” – that seemed gratuitous.   I also didn’t care for the extrapolations on the second chorus, and I didn’t understand the ending.    At first I thought I was overthinking this, but then I realized that’s exactly what the band wants us to do, and so I feel I have no choice but to give it a… 7.5

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #288 on: October 25, 2017, 03:05:56 PM »
Home:                33
Lethean              32.5
jingle.boy            32
Kingshmegland    30.5
lonestar              30.5
TAC                     30.5
v_clortho             30
Mosh                   30
elite                     30
antigoon               28

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #289 on: October 25, 2017, 03:11:49 PM »
Cool... still within striking distance. 

It's rock 'n' roll HOF induction time now, right?
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #290 on: October 25, 2017, 03:12:46 PM »
Yes'm'sir. 

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #291 on: October 25, 2017, 03:13:29 PM »
Not bad, not bad.  Now to think of a new song to send.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Lethean

« Reply #292 on: October 25, 2017, 03:17:19 PM »
Breathing a sigh of relief at that one. Obviously I would recommend all of my picks so far, but I really think there's a good chance that you'll like Threshold; there's more where that came from, though of course they aren't *all* as good as that one. I guess the lyrics weren't off putting, or at least not too much?

Very nervous about the next couple rounds. I already sent the Hal of Fame track since it was literally the only thing I could think of.

Question for the instrumental round - do songs with vocalizations, but no actual words, count? For example, Limbo? 

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #293 on: October 25, 2017, 03:21:11 PM »
You definitely need some Threshold in your life, Stadler. Lethean should've recommended Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams, but I'll let that slide  :lol  :biggrin:
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #294 on: October 25, 2017, 03:22:51 PM »
The longer tracks on that album are f'in insane, well worth a spin. I've been addicted to their stuff since I saw them earlier this year.

And now for the round that has been scaring the crap out of me....here goes nothing man...

Offline Mosh

• For I have dined on honeydew!
« Reply #295 on: October 25, 2017, 03:28:08 PM »
Awesome pick TAC. I’m jealous I didn’t think of them myself. The missing link between Sabbath and Zeppelin imo
New Animal Soup scifi space opera for fans of Porcupine Tree, Mastodon, Iron Maiden: Chariots of the Gods

https://animalsoup.bandcamp.com/album/chariots-of-the-gods

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #296 on: October 25, 2017, 03:31:31 PM »
Awesome pick TAC. I’m jealous I didn’t think of them myself. The missing link between Sabbath and Zeppelin imo
...and Deep Purple..

You know them? Wow!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 03:36:39 PM by TAC »
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Mosh

• For I have dined on honeydew!
« Reply #297 on: October 25, 2017, 03:44:51 PM »
Yea they released a compilation a few years ago that I read about on some metal blog. I thought it was a new band at first and was very impressed at how they captured that early Metal production sound.  :lol
New Animal Soup scifi space opera for fans of Porcupine Tree, Mastodon, Iron Maiden: Chariots of the Gods

https://animalsoup.bandcamp.com/album/chariots-of-the-gods

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #298 on: October 25, 2017, 03:48:16 PM »
And sent.

*waits for a 2*

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #299 on: October 25, 2017, 03:56:42 PM »
Yea they released a compilation a few years ago that I read about on some metal blog. I thought it was a new band at first and was very impressed at how they captured that early Metal production sound.  :lol

That's right. It had 4 new tracks. I bought the new tracks.

Mosh, you might dig their 1981 album Mean Machine. Their singer left in the late 70's and did a couple of albums with Uriah Heep. But then returned for Mean Machine. It's pretty close to the NWOBHM. It's a TAC Top 50 Album.

I don't think the entire album is on YouTube, but there are a number of tracks posted.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline v_clortho

• Keymaster of Gozer
  • King of DTF
« Reply #300 on: October 25, 2017, 04:01:28 PM »
I guess you can't knock it out of the park every at-bat. 1 out of 4 ain't bad.

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
« Reply #301 on: October 25, 2017, 04:18:37 PM »
Despite loving the heck out of Vulfpeck I gotta say you tearing them apart was a great read even if I couldn't agree less with your take on these cats :lol

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
« Reply #302 on: October 25, 2017, 04:43:46 PM »
v_clortho:  The Dear Hunter – “The Bitter Suite IV and V”:    This is “Zooropa” to “Achtung Baby”.   “The Final Cut” to “The Wall”.  “Tormato” to “Going For The One”.    You changed my world with the previous submission (DTP – “Deep Peace”; I can’t stop talking about it) but this didn’t do anything for me.   I have heard so much about this band – if I’m not mistaken, SoundscapeMN has written about them in his blog often – and I am familiar enough with their ethos that I know that it’s probably risky to just pick a song out of the ether and expect to get it, but there should be some signature sound or offering for a band, and if this is it, this isn’t a band I’m going to visit very often.   I don’t mind the quirky-ness in and of itself, as long as it serves a point, but I get no sense that it IS serving a larger point.   I thought about giving an extra half point because the version you sent was published on my birthday, and then I realized that probably told me all I needed to know about this song if that’s what I noticed.  In the end, I didn't really like this very much.   6.5

I've probably toyed with sending a Dear Hunter song every round so far but could never land on what I thought was the single best introductory track that you would have liked. Might have sent something a bit more uptempo and straightforward for a newcomer. I'd maybe consider giving them another chance.

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #303 on: October 25, 2017, 10:10:06 PM »
Sent... and I'm headed for somewhere, that's for sure.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #304 on: October 26, 2017, 08:57:38 AM »
Breathing a sigh of relief at that one. Obviously I would recommend all of my picks so far, but I really think there's a good chance that you'll like Threshold; there's more where that came from, though of course they aren't *all* as good as that one. I guess the lyrics weren't off putting, or at least not too much?

Very nervous about the next couple rounds. I already sent the Hal of Fame track since it was literally the only thing I could think of.

Question for the instrumental round - do songs with vocalizations, but no actual words, count? For example, Limbo?

I'll take that.   Great Gig In The Sky, too, for example.   As much as I love the song, I would not accept Duke's End, though, because of the repeat of "Guide Vocal".   Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #305 on: October 26, 2017, 09:01:13 AM »

I've probably toyed with sending a Dear Hunter song every round so far but could never land on what I thought was the single best introductory track that you would have liked. Might have sent something a bit more uptempo and straightforward for a newcomer. I'd maybe consider giving them another chance.

Dude, I'm wide open.  You'll note that I will on occasion listen to another song or two, just to see if the submitted song is "indicative", but just because I don't like one song, doesn't mean I won't like something else, especially something like the Dear Hunter song, which wasn't about "not liking the growls" or whatever.    That one was about the song.   I'll give anything a listen (and not just because it's required as part of the roulette). 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #306 on: October 26, 2017, 09:07:03 AM »
Despite loving the heck out of Vulfpeck I gotta say you tearing them apart was a great read even if I couldn't agree less with your take on these cats :lol

On the song you sent, I LOVED the guitar sound, and I thought the lick they were playing was really cool.   Charles Jones, could listen to him all day long.   But you have no idea how annoying I found the way the bass player was grooving on what was basically a mid-tempo, 4/4 shuffle, and as annoying as that was, it was pure love compared to how apoplectic I got watching that jack-ass hold the fancy, studio Sennheiser microphone, doing the "pitch thing" with his left hand, eyes closed the entire time... and he sang FIVE FUCKING WORDS, as background, no less.   Haha.   

One thing that has been sticking with me... what's the origin of "Vulfpeck"?  Is it a phonetic thing?  It sounds like an old Eastern European (or Jewish) grandmother saying "wolfpack".   

Offline Skeever

« Reply #307 on: October 26, 2017, 09:17:51 AM »
Even though it's not "rock" or "metal" per se, given the Gene Simmons avatar I'd have thought that music that actually moves like Vulfpeck would score higher than some of the type of this rigid, boring, vanilla prog metal that's getting scored highly. Different strokes I suppose but I'm genuinely surprised to see Stadler liking stuff like Threshold.

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #308 on: October 26, 2017, 09:20:29 AM »

Dude, I'm wide open.  You'll note that I will on occasion listen to another song or two, just to see if the submitted song is "indicative", but just because I don't like one song, doesn't mean I won't like something else, especially something like the Dear Hunter song, which wasn't about "not liking the growls" or whatever.    That one was about the song.   I'll give anything a listen (and not just because it's required as part of the roulette).
I have actually sent this exact same song to someone in a roulette in the past (Evermind) and it turned out pretty good. This is definitely one of their more theater-y songs, and one of the more polarizing ones in their discography. While TDH are always very dramatic in a way that may be offputting, I think you'd like some of their more straightforward rock songs. The short, dark, epic rocker "Wait" or the lead single from their latest album "Gloria" would've probably been my decision
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline v_clortho

• Keymaster of Gozer
  • King of DTF
« Reply #309 on: October 26, 2017, 09:36:36 AM »

I have actually sent this exact same song to someone in a roulette in the past (Evermind) and it turned out pretty good. This is definitely one of their more theater-y songs, and one of the more polarizing ones in their discography. While TDH are always very dramatic in a way that may be offputting, I think you'd like some of their more straightforward rock songs. The short, dark, epic rocker "Wait" or the lead single from their latest album "Gloria" would've probably been my decision

I was torn on which song to send. It was between what I sent and "The Inheritance", "The March" or "Mr. Usher". The better way to go probably would have been something like "Waves"

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
« Reply #310 on: October 26, 2017, 09:43:37 AM »

On the song you sent, I LOVED the guitar sound, and I thought the lick they were playing was really cool.   Charles Jones, could listen to him all day long.   But you have no idea how annoying I found the way the bass player was grooving on what was basically a mid-tempo, 4/4 shuffle, and as annoying as that was, it was pure love compared to how apoplectic I got watching that jack-ass hold the fancy, studio Sennheiser microphone, doing the "pitch thing" with his left hand, eyes closed the entire time... and he sang FIVE FUCKING WORDS, as background, no less.   Haha.   

One thing that has been sticking with me... what's the origin of "Vulfpeck"?  Is it a phonetic thing?  It sounds like an old Eastern European (or Jewish) grandmother saying "wolfpack".   

Lol I think Dart was just feeling the groove. No comment on Theo's hand maneuvers :lol It's interesting that from your comments you seem to get an air of pretension from these guys when their whole thing basically is that they run a pretty much totally low-budget, DIY operation. Heck, they even have tutorial vids for playing their own songs on their YT channel. But I will grant you that their, uh, aesthetic can be a bit weird at times, even for me.  If you're still curious (and for anyone else) here's probably their two most popular songs, "1612" (it's about a pin number) and "Back Pocket."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRHQPG1xd9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5pYL-Y--To

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #311 on: October 26, 2017, 10:00:14 AM »
Even though it's not "rock" or "metal" per se, given the Gene Simmons avatar I'd have thought that music that actually moves like Vulfpeck would score higher than some of the type of this rigid, boring, vanilla prog metal that's getting scored highly. Different strokes I suppose but I'm genuinely surprised to see Stadler liking stuff like Threshold.

Some of that is on me, though.  I know what you're saying.   I can't explain it, but my bullshit meter kind of goes crazy with stuff like Vulfpeck.  I played in a band in Philly - I was a Mummer, for anyone that knows what that is - and our rehearsals would be a group of guys in a room, facing each other, and jamming for three hours.  Best times of my (musical) life, and there were guys in that room (not me) that were as able as any of the "heroes" we worship, but for various reasons (usually either "kids" or "their own heads"), they didn't get out.   And a lot of those guys were aware of their ability, but were, for lack of a better word, bitter, and so there was no pretense, no bullshit, no playing around.   No "look how cool I am" because the guy next to you was invariably way cooler.  It was just about playing for fun, and getting the best version of whatever it was we were trying to get to.   So I don't really like "musical superiority" or "musical snobbery" very much.   

It's kind of why I love Kiss so much.  Yeah, money, I get it, but they make no bones about what they do and why they do it, and I love that. 

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #312 on: October 26, 2017, 10:12:50 AM »
The bitter suite songs never tend to be among my faves off TDH albums tbh even though the theatery side of TDH can work for me in other songs

They're okay enough songs at least

Offline Lethean

« Reply #313 on: October 26, 2017, 08:45:06 PM »
So... I've been wondering if I should reply to this or ignore it.  I'll guess I'll just say - I think it was uncalled for.  One man's boring music is another's treasure, or what have you.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #314 on: October 27, 2017, 04:29:59 AM »
  One man's boring music is another's treasure, or what have you.

So true.