Author Topic: COULDNT POST IN THE RELIGIOUS FORUM, VERY IMPORTANT!!  (Read 978 times)

Offline workerofchrist

COULDNT POST IN THE RELIGIOUS FORUM, VERY IMPORTANT!!
« on: September 18, 2017, 09:06:28 AM »
PRAY word for word: (i read the entire new testament and these are all the plain English simple in all the translations ive read also, the same! "when you see someone sin, a sin not leading to death(a huge! list!!), pray that God gives life to that person" ONLY IF WE HAD HAVE ALL THE CHURCH MEMBERS IN OUR TOWNS AND CITIES ALL BUSY WITH THIS ONE, (IT REALLY DOES WORK)(gets them back to their senses) (WHICH IVE NEVER HEARD A PASTOR PRIEST ONCE, ISSUE THIS COMMAND TO THEM ALL, KNOW HOW MANY LIVES, DAMMAGE, SINS, CRIMES ETC COULD OF BEEN PREVENTED, HINDERED SAVED ETC??? (Pray that************ “god opens a door for the word so the mystery of Christ may be made manifest and said clear as it ought to be and or for so and so” ********!!!!!!)EACH CONGREGRATION, THE WHOLE GATHERINGS SHOULD BE SAYING THESE FOR THEIR PRIEST PASTOR NON STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****)****************
Pray “that the word message spreads rapidly an deliver so and so from the unbelievers”
exploit this one especially--->“god sends out laborers out into his harvest, the harvest is plentiful the laborers are few” TELL THIS TO ALL THE CHURCHES****************************

A LITTLE BIT OF adventure, mystery, fun, suspense, closure, answer, explanation, justice, for everyone
project idea(original in all of history), the church needs iNput/schematics from God on their religion/life etc, religious people are leaving him completely out of religion. 1 Prayer project, we select 1 person to receive... etc prayed for for a 1-4 month period, we all pray the same word that "God have mercy give Jim Brown THE answer PLEASE!!!!" in mass amounts we rally the whole continent, planet via media, someone please get on this ASAP, we have at least 2 billion between Islam Buddhism and Christians who will participate and co operate agree let alone the pagans who will too. Or organize local project, 1 cure or invention..
howcome they havnt already done or tried this?
SAVE THE WORLD!
1 LITTLE PUSH! ALL TOGETHER! AN WE GOT THIS!!!!!!
(it may seem impossible or wrong of me to say the church could/can be 200% and or just different/better) simple as this shown above here

dont forget the old.. 1 AND ONLYS BABY!!! (THE CHURCH/MARRIAGE/PRIEST/GIRLS :D )
That’s why its called faith,.. sooooo what’s this creation device or whatever, what’s it look like/like from gods eyes right now? Looking in on all us separate souls/all the universes etc something I cant see or quite imagine (along these lines)

Yes likewise tell them a reason for God, and its logic importance, concerning human creation and in general innovation. For example, what are all the combinations of inventions with tobacco, or marijuana, rather than all we use it for, smoking and so on… Or trees, petroleum. You know that all inventions and creation, discovery’s of human beings some being very very very complex, like how they make concrete… mix this with that, heat for 5 days at 10000 degrees, then add sandstone power with clay and rock salt, slowly mix while adding 6.4% the amount water……….etc etc etc etc And how maybe there are things we should not do and should do In relation to this topic, concerning the ecosystem and its extinct un reparable damage, likewise the inventions creations that ended up being highly destructive and a negative thing several ways to the human race, turned out deadly or to use up the resources which we later find out needed much more importantly for other things…. Hence the sense in an oracle, insight Intel onto in this alien world we are all living in, a map, guide GOD, Jesus WHAT ARE ALL THE WAYS PEOPLE CAN DO WITH THE RESOURCES DOWN HERE scripted to fail… absolute weakness flaw in a world the world as it is without God and all the rest. And the dammage and time of all the trial and error experimentation etc etc etc expensive lessons learned. No wonder the world is the way it is

(more flaws scripted to fail in human wisdom, a world without getting in contact with God fast..)

Is this what we call advanced and sophisticated? how many professions do you have? how many books of all there is do you know and excel in, have mastered? ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY ARE EYE READERS AND PEOPLE READERS AS THEY came to instances with each other requiring having to make decisions, MADE DICERNMENTS, JUDGED, MOVED, TALKED etc ON OTHERS,... HOW MANY OF THEM IN TRUTH HAVE THE PSYCHOLOGY DEGREE BEHAVIORAL ANYLSIS CRIMINOLGOY OR PSYCHIARTIRY OR SOCIOLOGY ETC (IF THIS IS THE PEOPLE PROFESSION OR LIFE.. or where was the love, relationships profession or 1 book or on women etc? Also wouldn’t it seem important for them all to have every single one of these professions..?) How do I correct, talk, stop, question, judge, etc etc etc work with people successfully of other professions when there are ingenuities technicalities terminology particulars of their own of each one, as our lives intertwine personal and casual as we coexist and as we try to do that so successfully? its obvious the human race is primitive still havnt figured out how to use the rest of 93% of our brains, along with other things...

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Re: COULDNT POST IN THE RELIGIOUS FORUM, VERY IMPORTANT!!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 09:12:11 AM »
I'm not nearly high enough for this, man.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Re: COULDNT POST IN THE RELIGIOUS FORUM, VERY IMPORTANT!!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 09:35:52 AM »
The forum rules are pretty clear that this type of thread belongs in the Political/Religious section ONLY.  And the instructions on how to obtain permission to post there are specific.  However, rather than refer you to those instructions, I will just say that brand new members are not given access to that section.  It is for people who have posted here awhile and built a reputation that gives the staff here the confidence that a given person knows and understands the forum rules and can post without violating them.

I am sympathetic to you believing strongly in your religious views and wanting to post about them.  I feel strongly about mine as well and, if I could, would talk to every single person in the world about them.  But that is simply not the purpose of this forum.  The primary purpose is for the discussion of Dream Theater and their music.  If you are here for that and establish a reputation for being able to follow the forum rules, you may be granted access to the P/R section of the board at a later date.  In the mean time, there are plenty of other places on the Internet to have the type of discussion you want to have.  Thanks.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."