Author Topic: Hellboy  (Read 799 times)

Offline Accelerando

• Disciple of Mark Tremonti
Hellboy
« on: September 14, 2017, 12:28:09 AM »
Hellboy is being rebooted 10 years after the last Ron Perlman/del Toro movie came out. I really enjoyed those first two movies, and Ron Perlman was perfect. He had the charm and swag needed for Hellboy. I believe the third movie never came to be because Guillermo Del Toro couldn't get the financing he wanted to make his third film, and eventually gave up.

So now we have a reboot with David Harbour as Big Red in Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen. Today was the first day of principle photography, and here is our first look at Harbour's Hellboy!

Apparently Harbour did a complete body transformation. He already was big imposing guy in the first place, but he got absolutely jacked for the role. I'm not sure how much of this image his body and how much are prosthetics, but it's definitely not like Ron Perlman's rubbery suit!

Neil Marshall is directing Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen, which is aiming to be a rated R adaptation

Online MirrorMask

Re: Hellboy
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 09:00:08 AM »
The lack of Hellboy 3 is one of today's cinema biggest tragedies.

The new dude looks terrific but damn, were those 2 movies awesome. With the sequel being one of the rare case where it's on par with the original and possibily even better!
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!