Author Topic: 2017 NFL thread v. Patriots Dynasty  (Read 209315 times)

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Re: 2017 NFL thread v. Patriots Dynasty
« Reply #3185 on: February 05, 2018, 07:12:04 PM »
Brady was fantastic last night. They would've lost 51-3 without him.

Wow... he's so good, he makes the Pats defense better too!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3186 on: February 05, 2018, 07:13:00 PM »
I lost track of how many receivers he completed passes to that literally had no one within 5-10 yards, but yes, he played really well.

The Pats' O-Line, which had been shaky all year, played its best game.

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline millahh

• Retired Pedantic Bastard
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • RIP Mark
« Reply #3187 on: February 05, 2018, 07:31:07 PM »
It's amazing...it's been like five years since Andy Reid left the Eagles, and yet I still had trouble shaking the expectation that their playoff run was going to end in an epic clock-mismanagement meltdown.  That's some deep-seated trauma right there!  As i saw it put recently, the only time Andy Reid feels a sense of urgency is 30 minutes after he finishes a taco platter...
Quote from: parallax
WHEN WILL YOU ADRESS MY MONKEY ARGUMENT???? NEVER???? THAT\' WHAT I FIGURED.:lol

Offline jammindude

« Reply #3188 on: February 05, 2018, 09:45:41 PM »
It's amazing...it's been like five years since Andy Reid left the Eagles, and yet I still had trouble shaking the expectation that their playoff run was going to end in an epic clock-mismanagement meltdown.  That's some deep-seated trauma right there!  As i saw it put recently, the only time Andy Reid feels a sense of urgency is 30 minutes after he finishes a taco platter...

WOW....it didn't occur to me until just now as I read this post how profoundly satisfying it must have been for Eagles fans to see them make those really ballsy calls instead of playing it safe.   
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3189 on: February 05, 2018, 10:07:20 PM »
On a side note, watching a game with a room full of people who only care about the last numbers of the score is tiresome as fuck. I get that it's a way for people who aren't into football to having something to do, but it's really annoying when everybody's shouting for that 72 yard field goal, or "no! Don't score here, wait until the next quarter!" There's a reason I don't like superbowl parties. Some of us are actually interested in the game itself.

Agree 100%!!!  I stopped going to my buddies SB parties for that reason.  All they cared about were the Pools and all the gambling talk really spoiled the experience for me and my wife.

As far as the game I thought it was AWESOME!  The Eagles showed how to play the Pats.... balls to the walls aggressive!  So happy for Nick Foles.

Offline dparrott

« Reply #3190 on: February 05, 2018, 10:20:57 PM »
Title should be changed to Patriots Dynasty ENDED!
"I don't know nuttin about nuttin" - Marshawn Lynch

The very soul of what was once real music is now lost in a digital quagmire of emotionless sonic madness.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3191 on: February 06, 2018, 06:54:05 AM »
Title should be changed to Patriots Dynasty ENDED!

They are favorites by Vegas to win next year.  I wouldn't go that far just yet.