Author Topic: 2017 NFL Survivor Game - Week 9, SNOW DOG SURVIVES!  (Read 9731 times)

Offline Snow Dog

Re: 2017 NFL Survivor Game - Week 9, 3 still alive.
« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2017, 07:53:31 PM »
Fuckin’ A. I pick Houston and Watson tears his ACL, leaving them with Tom Savage. Changing my pick begrudgingly to the Rams. Hope that three hour time difference doesn’t affect them...

Offline TheCountOfNYC

Re: 2017 NFL Survivor Game - Week 9, 3 still alive.
« Reply #141 on: November 05, 2017, 05:39:20 PM »
Fuckin’ A. I pick Houston and Watson tears his ACL, leaving them with Tom Savage. Changing my pick begrudgingly to the Rams. Hope that three hour time difference doesn’t affect them...

It most certainly didn’t. Congrats!
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline Destiny Of Chaos

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: 2017 NFL Survivor Game - Week 9, SNOW DOG SURVIVES!
« Reply #142 on: November 05, 2017, 05:59:08 PM »
Congrats indeed....i'll do up the standings in a bit
...but Snow Dog is the 2017 survivor!

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #143 on: November 05, 2017, 06:05:03 PM »
Well, Count, if Seattle could have made a FG.  Or just settled for a FG instead of the temporary go ahead TD, we'd still be in it.  Damn fun to watch something that mattered.  And, darnit, I should have gone with Jacksonville.  Oh, well, two years in a row I finished second.

Kudos, Snow Dog.  A wise move earned the championship.

And, thanks for all of the bookkeeping, DOC.
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

Offline Snow Dog

« Reply #144 on: November 05, 2017, 10:41:21 PM »
Thanks, guys! Was a fun competition with everyone involved for sure. Kind of bummed that it’s over as it was a good way to increase my interest in the season, especially now that the Packers are toast with Rodgers out.

And indeed, thank you, DOC, for your efforts running the competition. Was a lot of fun participating, and will look forward to the next one!

I might keep picking on my own just to see how deep in the season I can go...

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2017, 04:42:35 AM »
Congrats Snow Dog.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2017, 06:55:10 PM »
Continue on.....I know I was biting at the bit to have Detroit redeem themselves in my eyes, since they ended my run last year, by beating the Browns this week.
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

Offline Snow Dog

« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2017, 09:03:11 AM »
Continue on.....I know I was biting at the bit to have Detroit redeem themselves in my eyes, since they ended my run last year, by beating the Browns this week.

And I’ll take that pick for you with the Lions. I was going to go ballsy and pick the Niners since the Giants are such a mess, or the Bears since the Packers don’t look like they can beat anybody right now. But Cleveland is Cleveland, and Detroit is who they play. In Detroit. It’s the Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week.

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #148 on: November 12, 2017, 09:09:24 PM »
And you live to play another week.....