Author Topic: Music for sale - CD, LP, DVD, BluRay  (Read 760 times)

Offline Xanthul

Music for sale - CD, LP, DVD, BluRay
« on: August 29, 2017, 02:58:03 PM »
Hi all,

I'm finally going full digital and I need to do some renovations at home so I've decided to sell nearly my whole collection, keeping just some sentimental pieces. You can find my whole collection in this Google Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19p-FlVmrxrKuQxrXS0kkqIdyVAuAVTkRUnVRKK94L2I/edit#gid=0

A few things to note:

- All prices are in euros.
- I'm willing to do discounts for bulk orders (the more you get, the more I'm willing to discount)
- Prices don't include shipping but we can discuss that later depending on how many items you want.
- All items have their original content as far as I'm aware, including things such as download codes and extra booklets or posters. Anyway, if you're interested in something specific let me know and I'll check it and take pictures to make sure you're getting what you want.
- I will send the items as protected as possible. For vinyls, I'll add bubble wrap and packed within a rigid case/layer to prevent them being folded during shipment.

Thanks everyone!

Online twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Re: Music for sale - CD, LP, DVD, BluRay
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 03:58:10 PM »
I've sent you a PM dude. Bagsies!!

Offline Xanthul

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 12:49:49 PM »
First three sales are shipped, I updated the spreadsheet.

I'll probably be dumping most of this on a local thrift store for ridiculous prices next week so if you're interested in anything let me know, I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.

Thanks again!

Offline ich bin besser

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 08:02:19 AM »
Some vinyl safely arrived in Germany today.
Thanks for a great transaction!!  :tup
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 11:14:09 AM »
Oh yeah, I'm interested in some of these. I'll shoot you a PM.

Edit: Wait, no, I see that Agalloch and both Road Salts is already gone. Didn't see the "Status" column from my phone. :facepalm: That only leaves two Riverside CDs, but the shipping price is going to be ridiculous for me to get only two CDs, so yeah, I suppose I'll pass.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Xanthul

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 03:37:02 PM »
Yeah, I've shipped to Germany, the Netherlands and UK so far and all shipments have been around 20 euros (I'm from Spain), so it's definitely not worth it for just a couple of CDs.

Thanks for the interest though!

Offline Xanthul

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 03:37:39 PM »
Some vinyl safely arrived in Germany today.
Thanks for a great transaction!!  :tup

My pleasure, have fun with them. Thanks!

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 01:04:28 AM »
I just got home to a package that arrived for me yesterday and unpacked everything, all in perfect condition! :tup Very safely wrapped, took me a while to open. Thanks for the service dude

Edit: Wait, no, I see that Agalloch ... is already gone. Didn't see the "Status" column from my phone. :facepalm:
THIS AGAIN :facepalm:

Okay, you know what, since this is the second time I'm screwing you over, I'll let you have Ashes Against the Grain when we meet up. I know how much you love the ending suite
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.