Author Topic: Mangini's new about.me page - cool tidbit written inside  (Read 2316 times)

Online Plasmastrike

• DTF.org Member
Mangini's new about.me page - cool tidbit written inside
« on: August 16, 2017, 08:10:24 AM »
Here's the about.me page - https://about.me/mike_mangini

Here's his tweet about it - https://twitter.com/ManginiMike/status/897821753476599808

"...and to contribute more than ever to the next DT album." That quote made me smile. Hoping for a spontaneous, creative, heavy, fun release. I loved MM's contributions on DT12. Unleash MM even more and keep building that group synergy and freedom  :smiley:

This might have no warranted a new thread, but reading that line just got me pumped for the next DT release. Astonishing was beautiful, can't wait to see what's next

Offline gzarruk

Re: Mangini's new about.me page - cool tidbit written inside
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 09:34:00 AM »
This is great to see! Love Mangini and his approach to things. I was also wondering about that secret project he did a session for, a few months ago. He posted a couple pics of his kit  on that recording, and hasn't said anything else ever since.
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline Renzo

• Daryus
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 09:39:41 AM »

"...and to contribute more than ever to the next DT album."

I really hope to see a completely-unleashed Mangini.  :metal

Offline V_R11

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 09:55:50 AM »
MM truly makes an effort to connect with his fans and I absolutely love that about the guy. He has a fun personality. So excited he's contributing more to the new DT record!
Seasons change and so can I

Offline bill1971

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 11:58:10 AM »
This is great to see! Love Mangini and his approach to things. I was also wondering about that secret project he did a session for, a few months ago. He posted a couple pics of his kit  on that recording, and hasn't said anything else ever since.

Sons of Apollo

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 05:45:34 PM »

Sons of Apollo

That would be wrong in so many ways  :lol
"I wanted this album to sound as close to DT as possible, so we got the DT drummer to make it the real deal".

Seriously speaking, I tweeted MM about this and he answered me (this is amazing), this is what he said (you can see it on his twitter)

Album is mastered. Unknown, but incredibly talented/musical artist. Not sure of release date.
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 05:54:53 PM »

Sons of Apollo

He can always call it Daughters of Artemis.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 06:26:05 PM »

Sons of Apollo

He can always call it Daughters of Artemis.

Illegitimate Children of Aphrodite
All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again