Author Topic: The Current Tour - Long Island?  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Tony From Long Island

• No Day But Today
The Current Tour - Long Island?
« on: August 11, 2017, 01:18:07 PM »
I haven't posted in a while, but I was considering going to the  Beacon Theater show.    I'd rather see them on Long Island.  Does anyone have any inside info on whether they will come to The Paramount in Huntington on this tour?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtvUwbiqcKY_DF-0WXtlHFg       Listen to my mediocre recordings!

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: The Current Tour - Long Island?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 03:44:57 PM »
I haven't posted in a while, but I was considering going to the  Beacon Theater show.    I'd rather see them on Long Island.  Does anyone have any inside info on whether they will come to The Paramount in Huntington on this tour?

Unlikely, seems dates are being dropped rather than added.

Offline Lionheart1827

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 11:36:41 AM »
Apparently they just announced a date at the Paramount on Tuesday Nov 21st. A buddy of mine got an alert today, and I checked the official website and its there.

• No Day But Today
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 07:28:42 AM »

I'm not sure how the tour is doing or what the numbers are, but I am pretty sure they would have no trouble doing multiple shows on Long Island.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtvUwbiqcKY_DF-0WXtlHFg       Listen to my mediocre recordings!

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 04:38:34 PM »

I'm not sure how the tour is doing or what the numbers are, but I am pretty sure they would have no trouble doing multiple shows on Long Island.

Yea I spoke too soon, Hope I didn't convince you to go to the NYC show before finidng out they are coming to LI.

• No Day But Today
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 12:20:26 PM »
I just bought two tickets for the Long Island show.    The pre-sale was today.   I have never been ripped off so heavily in my life.

The two tickets were in the mezz center row 3 and were $120 each.  That was fine.  That's kinda what I expected to pay.

The link on the Paramount's site sent me to a ticket reseller and there was a $40 "service fee"  for EACH ticket.   wow . . .

I know I'll love the show and would have bought them regardless, but that was just outrageous!   Does anyone agree with me or is this common?

I saw DT  two or three times a year between 1992 and 1999 but not since then, so I am psyched, but I'm just shaking my head a bit . . oh well.

Online Herrick

• Hello Mangs
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2017, 08:43:56 PM »
Yeah the one year I decide to go away for Thanksgiving week and they're playing on Schlong Island. Oh well. At least I'll be seeing them at the Beacon on November 16  :metal
DISPLAY thy Breasts, My Julia!