Author Topic: Concert History  (Read 4531 times)

Offline SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Concert History
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2017, 01:31:37 PM »
I wish I had kept my stubs or at least a record of who I saw when.
Can probably find out most by going through memory and cross referencing with setlist.fm and google but that would be a lot of work....

Offline jammindude

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2017, 07:52:19 PM »
There's a new website called concertarchives.org that works with setlist.fm to compile your concert history. I've been working on mine for months now and I think I've almost got everything.

https://www.concertarchives.org/jammindude/concerts
It doesn't seem to offer any help. You're still required to know all the details. I was expecting it to help fill in dates, or better still, make recommendations. When I entered Roger Waters at American Airlines Center, I expected it to show me the only two times he's played that venue so I could select which show. It just filled in August, 9. What would really be helpful is if you told it you saw ACDC, Ozzy, and Iron maiden in 1985, it offered up Priest as a possible suggestion.

You have to look up dates in setlist FM....BUT, if you enter that date into concertarchives, the setlist (provided it is listed) fills in automatically.    That's what I really liked about it. 

And it gathers ALL the things you've seen from setlist FM into one single page/list. 
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2017, 08:21:18 PM »
Yea, I'm with Barto that it's not really smart enough to make this easy, however, I've spent a decent amount of time working on mine anyway because it is still kind of cool to have all this info in one spot even if it's very time consuming to enter the info.

https://www.concertarchives.org/cramx3/concerts

Got 80 concerts in today from my memory today, I'm going to need to pull out the scrap book to get the rest in there although I definitely don't have all my stubs so it's a bit hard to find a lot of the concerts I went to when I was young for smaller bands that don't even have the shows listed in setlist.fm to find the dates.

Offline TempusVox

• Descendant of Primus
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2017, 09:32:49 PM »
I saw Ace at Narcissus a club in Boston next to Fenway Park and he was an hour late.  It was like they had to prop him up but damn if it wasn't an awesome show.  I think it was in 1992.

Saw Ace at a hole in the  wall rock venue in Cincinnati called Annies in 95. He was wasted and bloated, sounded like shit, and told more Henny Youngman type old vaudeville one-liner jokes than played songs.  People started booing, which caused a fight between the hecklers, and some KISS Army OGs who thought it sacrilegious to hiss at Ace because despite the train wreck of the evening , he'd been in KISS Goddamnit!! Ace grabbed the microphone laughed at the kerfuffle and said "Fuck it, this shits funny! "
You don't HAVE a soul.You ARE a soul.You HAVE a body.
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass; and I just finished my milk."

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2017, 09:34:35 PM »
So damn Ace.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Zoom E

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2017, 10:56:00 PM »
I have all of my ticket stubs as well as a spreadsheet of all the shows I have seen. Good job that I have a written list, as almost all of my stubs from the 90s / early 2000s have faded so badly that they are completely illegible. Yet all my stubs from the 80's are in good shape. Ticketmaster must have switched to some low quality ink for a while there.  :sad:

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2017, 07:34:50 AM »
I saw Ace at Narcissus a club in Boston next to Fenway Park and he was an hour late.  It was like they had to prop him up but damn if it wasn't an awesome show.  I think it was in 1992.

Saw Ace at a hole in the  wall rock venue in Cincinnati called Annies in 95. He was wasted and bloated, sounded like shit, and told more Henny Youngman type old vaudeville one-liner jokes than played songs.  People started booing, which caused a fight between the hecklers, and some KISS Army OGs who thought it sacrilegious to hiss at Ace because despite the train wreck of the evening , he'd been in KISS Goddamnit!! Ace grabbed the microphone laughed at the kerfuffle and said "Fuck it, this shits funny! "

That's pretty much the Ace I saw, more or less.   

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2017, 05:39:30 PM »
I gave up.

My ticket stubs are all in a box organized chronologically (Rush, Dream Theater, Marillion separated out) although over the last 15 years or so it has been less complete to to will call reservations. (NJ proghouse is one venue that does this) or printed tickets (I really don't consider those tickets but I kept some anyway.) I have a paper receipt for Jelly Jam which doesn't exactly thrill me, but it's just another hit on the concert experience.

I'll just enjoy the show and try to remember it by getting a something signed.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2017, 05:49:22 PM »
I have fond memories staying up all night to get a number to get tickets.  I could never do that now but in my youth, I loved it.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2017, 05:59:20 PM »
I have fond memories staying up all night to get a number to get tickets.  I could never do that now but in my youth, I loved it.

I'd still do it if there were a reason and it was worth it, but those days have long passed sadly. Made the concert experience that much better.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2017, 06:49:45 PM »

It was such a great experience. Total party! Also met some of the dumbest people ever!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2017, 08:19:43 PM »
I miss the days of line tickets, when a group of us would strategically go to Streetside Records at different times of the day the 3-4 days prior to tickets going on sale, that way no matter what was picked, we'd be one of the first.  We would get there with numbers (out of 56 given out) 7, 12, 19, 22, 30, 39 and 47, so no matter what was picked, we'd be one of the first people in line.  :biggrin:

That strategy got us 7th row for Rush, 3rd row for Queensryche, 10th row for Yes, etc.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2017, 08:45:54 PM »
Hah, I remember wearing the bracelets to school. :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2017, 09:57:38 PM »
In the early days a friend's mom ran the ticket machine at a Sears so she'd just pull six or eight before they went on sale. He rarely had money for tickets but she'd help us out. Always within the first eight rows. When that came to an end we'd camp out from time to time, but at that point it never made much difference. Tickets were coming out randomized, or the band released them out of order, or the promoters kept them or something. If you weren't first or second you weren't getting floor seats. We had fun but it was never very successful. I met some pretty cool chicks at a couple of those, though.

My cousin was also a somewhat successful groupie, so she made some great connections and would occasionally help me out. Still does, in fact. Back in those days she got me front row for Ozzy (BatM) and backstage passes for Maiden (WS). In retrospect, my first 4 or 5 years of concert attendance were something of a golden age.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2017, 07:24:58 AM »
My cousin was also a somewhat successful groupie,

That just screams "STORY!". 

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2017, 07:30:05 AM »
I guess I come from the ticketmaster age where I can't recall ever waiting outside a venue to grab tickets.  If I were younger during the summer, I can see it being fun.  Sort of like waiting in line to get into a concert, you're surrounded by people with the same love for the band as you so it's usually a good time, but at the same time, I'm glad I am not just sitting around and waiting.  I am impatient and get bored easily.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2017, 07:54:50 AM »
It's fun in the winter as well.  Full tank of gas, cranking tunes, jugging Jack Daniels talking with your buds all night.

Offline cfmoran13

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2017, 09:26:10 AM »
I can remember waiting in a huge line outside a local mall for hours to get tix for Genesis at Giants Stadium on the Invisible Touch tour.  Before we even got inside (or even close to the store, for that matter), word got out that the show was sold out.  This was followed by a few minutes of depression.  Then, it was announced that a 2nd show was added.  We quickly got to the store, ordered our tickets and enjoyed a great show a few months later.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2017, 10:11:11 AM »

Seriously Bart, you just don't drop that and walk away!

I met a girl who fucked Vivian Campbell and Dave Mustaine. She was a friend of one of my college roommate's sister. 

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2017, 02:11:09 PM »

As promised, Joe, here are some shots from Narcissus. November 2, 1992.

I've drank at plenty of shows. A lot. But I can probably count on one hand how many I was literally drunk at. This would be one of them. When I got home, I realized I apparently grabbed a microphone off the stage. :facepalm:

Anyway...

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2017, 02:22:09 PM »
Yup.  I remember the Ren & Stimpy shirt! :metal

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2017, 02:44:57 PM »

Seriously Bart, you just don't drop that and walk away!
To be honest, my cousin's 10 years older than me and we've always been pretty tight. I want to know about her sexlife about as much as anybody with an older sister would want to know about her's. I only know of one conquest, and all I'll say about that is he's a high ranking member of the rock god pantheon. Maybe Zeus, I don't know.

Truth be told, groupie might not have been the best way to put it. With at least one notable exception she wasn't necessarily out to bang rockstars. She was more interested in getting in tight with producers, mangers, promoters, that sort of thing. Definitely the way to go. Being able to say you banged Gene Simmons means very little nowadays. Still having friendships with industry legends thirty years later means a great deal.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2017, 03:00:43 PM »
Gotcha!

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2017, 03:16:14 PM »
I miss the days of line tickets, when a group of us would strategically go to Streetside Records at different times of the day the 3-4 days prior to tickets going on sale, that way no matter what was picked, we'd be one of the first.  We would get there with numbers (out of 56 given out) 7, 12, 19, 22, 30, 39 and 47, so no matter what was picked, we'd be one of the first people in line.  :biggrin:

That strategy got us 7th row for Rush, 3rd row for Queensryche, 10th row for Yes, etc.

I'd call it luck unless you went to a place that nobody knew about.

I stopped waiting in line during that band period because waiting overnight in line guaranteed nothing if you just show up the day before with a wristband. Once the playing field was leveled I didn't see the point going out to find tickets if I couldn't get good ones.

By then I was calling out of state because the local lines were always jammed and I got through that way. Can't remember who told me about that, but I was in his debt for a few years until the Internet.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2017, 05:25:50 PM »

By then I was calling out of state because the local lines were always jammed and I got through that way. 

Completely forgot about that until you just said it. I totally did that as well.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2017, 06:09:52 PM »
I still stayed out until the dawn of the internet.   Once I could buy tickets online I never stayed out anymore.

Offline SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2017, 01:42:04 AM »
I wish I had kept my stubs or at least a record of who I saw when.
Can probably find out most by going through memory and cross referencing with setlist.fm and google but that would be a lot of work....

Not that much work..... thanks for the tip on:

https://www.concertarchives.org/swedishgoose

Still searcing info on a few.... probably forgot a few too

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Driving the nail into my head. Memory flows...
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2017, 02:26:45 PM »
I have most of the ticket stubs for shows I attended, and games in a photo album. It got too big over time, and I got lazy and anything after filling that has gone into a large pint glass from one of the Hard Rock Cafes. I need to get another album and file them away.
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - Out in May 2024!

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2017, 06:38:21 AM »
Concertarchives.org is down due to not renewing the domainname.... so glad I put in all the work to register concerts there as long as hours before they went down  :mehlin :mehlin

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2017, 10:16:26 AM »
Concertarchives.org is down due to not renewing the domainname.... so glad I put in all the work to register concerts there as long as hours before they went down  :mehlin :mehlin

lol wow yea, wtf I just spent all that time last week doing that.

Offline cfmoran13

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2017, 11:37:11 AM »
It's back up and running just fine.

Offline SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2017, 01:29:36 PM »
It's back up and running just fine.

Great... might be time to upload some photos

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2017, 07:34:23 PM »
Well, good a place as any... keep in mind I don't list bands I didn't like, so plenty not listed, especially local openers. Also used to list who I met and what I might have gotten, but stopped that at some point.

1994-06-04 – Pink Floyd @ Veteran’s Stadium in Philadelphia
2003-08-26 – Def Leppard @ The Allentown Fairgrounds in Allentown
2004-05-24 – Fuel @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Caught drum stick and guitar pick)
2004-08-04 – Rush @ The Tweeter Center in Camden
2004-08-07 – Rush @ Montage Mountain in Scranton
2004-09-01 – McBrain Damage @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Met band)
2004-09-02 – ZZ Top @ The Allentown Fairgrounds in Allentown
2004-09-20 – Tesla @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Met band, caught several picks)
2004-10-04 - UFO and Seven Witches @ The Roxy Theater in Northampton
2005-02-05 – Queensryche @ The Electric Factory in Philadelphia
2005-06-10 – Queensryche and Judas Priest @ PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel
2005-08-27 – Gigantour (Dream Theater, Symphony X, Megadeth) @ The Sovereign Center in Reading (Met SX)
2005-08-28 – Momo’s Dance Party, Erotomania, and Queen of the Reich at BB Kings in NYC (Met all bands)
2005-09-20 – Stratovarius @ The Trocadero Theater in Philadelphia
2005-11-30 – George Lynch @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Necromance Opened)
2006-03-01 – Overkill @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Necromance Opened)
2006-04-01 – Dream Theater @ Radio City Music Hall in NYC (Score recorded)
2006-04-05 – Loudness @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown
2006-04-19 – Steve Howe @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown
2006-05-10 – Yngwie Malmsteen @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Met MP and DS, caught 6 picks)
2006-08-10 – Styx and Kansas @ Musikfest in Bethlehem
2006-10-07 – Iron Maiden @ The Tweeter Center in Camden
2006-11-03 – Queensryche @ The Electric Factory in Philadelphia (Met Michael Wilton and Scott Rockenfield)
2006-12-01 – Brain Damage @ The Sellersville Theater in Sellersville (Met band)
2007-03-13 – Blackfield and Jordan Rudess @ World Café Live in Philadelphia (Met one BF member)
2007-05-23 – Porcupine Tree @ The Electric Factory in Philadelphia (Met PT and MP)
2007-05-25 – Symphony X @ BB Kings in NYC
2007-06-04 - Doro, Chris Caffery, and Necromance @ The Crocodile Rock Cafe in Allentown
2007-06-29 - Rush @ Montage Mountain in Scranton
2007-08-10 - Symphony X @ The Trocadero in Philadelphia
2007-08-24 - Dream Theater and Redemption @ PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel
2007-08-25 - Dream Theater and Redemption @ Jones Beach in Wantagh
2007-08-26 - Dream Theater and Redemption @ Tower Theater in Upper Darby (Met MP, JM, and the bass and guitarist for Redemption)
2007-09-22 - Rush @ Air Canada Centre in Toronto
2007-10-02 - Sonata Arctica and Firewind @ The Trocadero in Philadelphia (Got Firewind pick)
2007-10-13 - Porcupine Tree @ The Beacon Theater in New York City (Met PT)
2007-11-02 - Live After Death @ Penn's Peak in Jim Thorpe
2008-02-07 - Queensryche and Don Dokken @ The Starland Ballroom in Sayreville
2008-03-28 - Big Noize @ The Crocodile Rock Cafe in Allentown (Met Band)
2008-04-04 - Asia @ The Wilkes Theater in Wilkes Barre
2008-04-06 - Symphony X @ The Trocadero in Philadelphia (Met Mike Lepond and Mike Portnoy)
2008-04-19 - Brain Damage @ The Phoenixville Theater in Phoenixville (Met Band)
2008-05-21 - Dream Theater, Three, and Opeth @ Terminal 5 in New York City
2008-05-22 - Dream Theater, Three, and Opeth @ Terminal 5 in New York City
2008-06-14 - Rush @ The Wachovia Center in Philadelphia
2008-06-17 - Iron Maiden @ Susquehanna Bank Centre in Camden
2008-06-20 - Fish and Synergy @ Zohlner Arts Center in Bethlehem
2008-06-21 - Liquid Tension Experiment, Peter Hammill, Discipline, and Koenji Hyakkei @ Zohlner Arts Center in Bethlehem
2008-06-22 - Echolyn @ Zohlner Arts Center in Bethlehem
2008-07-12 - Rush @ PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel
2008-08-02 - Odin's Court, Suspyre, Dark Empire, and Cypher Seer @ The Crocodile Rock Cafe in Allentown
2008-09-12 - Riversde and Pinnacle @ The NJ ProgHouse in Highland Park
2008-10-08 - Circle II Circle, Jon Oliva's Pain, and Necromance @ The Sterling Hotel in Allentown (Met Zak Stevens and Andy Lee)
2008-11-20 - Symphony X and Lazarus @ Mulcahy's in Wantagh
2009-02-14 - The Machine @ The Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City
2009-04-17 - Dredg @ The Cameleon Club in Lancaster
2009-04-25 - Brain Damage @ The Colonial Theater in Phoenixville (Met Band)
2009-05-14 - Queensryche @ The Starland Ballroom in Sayreville
2009-06-21 - Beardfish @ The Zoehllner Arts Center in Bethlehem
2009-07-10 - Lazarus and Over the Rainbow @ The Crocodile Rock Cafe in Allentown
2009-07-31 - Dream Theater, Zappa Plays Zappa, Bigelf & Scale the Summit @ The Tower Theater in Upper Darby (Met Bigelf & Scale the Summit)
2009-08-01 - Dream Theater, Zappa Plays Zappa, Queensryche, Bigelf & Scale the Summit @ Merriweather Post in Baltimore (Met Scale the Summit)
2009-08-02 - Yes and Asia @ Musikfest in Bethlehem
2009-08-07 - Dream Theater, Zappa Plays Zappa, Bigelf & Scale the Summit @ The Convention Hall in Asbury Park (Met Jordan Rudess, Bigelf, & Scale the Summit)
2009-09-26 - Porcupine Tree and King's X @ The Electric Factory in Philadelphia
2009-10-18 - Agents of Mercy and Karmakanic @ The Crossroads Theater in New Brunswick (Met Bands)
2009-10-30 - Tesla @ Penn's Peak in Jim Thorpe (Caught Brian Wheat Pick)
2009-12-27 - Twelve Twenty-Four @ Zohlner Arts Center in Bethlehem (Met Band)
2010-02-21 - Kansas and Native Window @ Sherman Theater in Stroudsburg
2010-03-02 - Muse @ Wachovia Center in Philly
2010-03-26 - Pinnacle @ Dave Phillips in Allentown
2010-04-23 - Transatlantic @ Blender Theater in NYC
2010-04-24 - Transatlantic @ TLA in Philly (Met Pete Trewavas, Neal Morse and Daniel Gildenlow)
2010-04-30 - Pendragon and Mystery @ The Majestic Theater in Gettysburg (Met Both Bands)
2010-07-11 - Dream Theater and Iron Maiden @ The PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel
2010-07-12 - Dream Theater and Iron Maiden @ Madison Square Garden in NYC
2010-07-21 - Rush @ Susquehanna Bank Arts Center in Camden
2010-08-05 - Y&T @ The Sterling Hotel in Allentown
2010-08-31 - Rush @ The Allentown Fair in Allentown
2010-09-03 - Rush @ PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel
2010-09-05 - Shadow Gallery and Suspyre @ Barley Creek in Tannersville (Met Band)
2010-09-24 - Porcupine Tree @ Radio City Music Hall in NYC
2011-04-15 - Rush @ Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, OH
2011-05-19 - Dredg and The Dear Hunter @ Highline Ballroom in NYC
2011-05-20 - Blackfield and Anathema @ Irving Plaza in NYC
2011-05-23 - Neal Morse @ Gramercy Theater in NYC
2011-06-24 - Adrenaline Mob @ The Hiro Ballroom in NYC
2011-08-02 - Queensryche @ The Crocodile Rock Cafe in Allentown
2011-09-18 - Evergrey and Powerglove @ The Trocadero Theater in Philadelphia
2011-10-11 - Dream Theater and Trivium @ The MAYO Center in Morristown
2011-10-16 - Dream Theater and Periphany @ The Kimmel Center in Philadelphia
2011-11-25 - Enter the Haggis @ SteelStacks in Bethlehem
2012-05-04 - Karmakanic and Deexpus @ The Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2012-05-15 - Beardfish @ Roxy & Dukes in Dunellen
2012-06-29 - Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper at Susquehana Bank Arts Center in Camden
2012-07-14 - Dream Theater and King Crimson Projekt at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel
2012-09-06 - Flying Colors and Jolly at Best Buy Theater in NYC
2012-09-07 - Rush at Verizon Wireless in Manchester
2012-10-12 - Rush at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia
2013-03-09 - Queensryche at Penn's Peak in Jim Thorpe
2013-04-28 - Shadow Gallery at Riverside in Easton
2013-05-03 - The Flower Kings at The Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2013-05-04 - Jolly, Pain of Salvation, Believe and Riverside at the Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2013-05-05 - Dream the Electric Sheep and Shadow Gallery at the Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2013-05-07 - Rush at 1st Mariner Pavillion in Baltimore
2013-06-21 - Rush at the Giant Center in Hershey
2013-10-20 - Coheed & Cambria at the Sherman Theater in Stroudsburg
2013-11-27 - Fates Warning at Reverb in Reading
2014-02-08 - Transatlantic at Keswick Theater in Glenside
2014-02-18 - Transatlantic, Anathema, Devin Townsend Project, and The Dear Hunter on Progressive Nation at Sea
2014-02-19 - Eumeria, Haken, Beardfish, Bad Salad, Riverside, Anneke van Giersbergen, Spock's Beard, and The Flower Kings  on Progressive Nation at Sea
2014-02-20 - Animals as Leaders, Anneke van Giersbergen, Beardfish and The Dear Hunter on Progressive Nation at Sea
2014-02-21 - PSMS, Haken, Thank You Scientist, Riverside and Transatlantic on Progressive Nation at Sea
2014-03-25 - Dream Theater at Boston Opera House in Boston
2014-03-27 - Dream Theater at Tower Theater in Upper Darby
2014-04-18 - Outside the Wall at Fearless Fire Co in Allentown
2014-04-25 - Tesla at SBEC in Bethlehem
2015-04-18 - Outside the Wall at Sherman Theater in Stroudsburg
2015-04-19 - Izz and Lo-Fi Resistance at Roxy & Duke's in Dunellen
2015-04-30 - Haken and Next to None at Webster Hall in NYC
2015-05-01 - Spock's Beard and Heliopolis at Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2015-05-02 - Haken, Abel Ganz, Sonus Umbra, and Strattman at Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2015-05-03 - Enchant, Glass Hammer, Synaesthesa, and Lo-Fi Resistance at Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2015-05-05 - Enchant and Odin's Court at Roxy & Duke's in Dunellen
2015-05-06 - Enchant, Odin's Court, and MindMaze at Fish Head Cantina in Halethorpe
2015-05-28 - Steven Wilson at Keswick Theater in Glenside
2015-06-25 - Rush at Wells-Fargo Center in Philadelphia
2015-06-27 - Rush at Prudential Center in Newark
2015-07-25 - Rush at MGM Grand in Las Vegas
2015-07-27 - Rush at US Airways Center in Phoenix
2015-07-05 - Evergrey, Voyager, and Borealis at Baltimore Soundstage in Baltimore
2015-07-16 - Riverside and The Sixxis at Crossroads Theatre in New Brunswick
2015-11-15 - Lifesigns and Martin Barre at Magic Casino in Miami
2015-11-16 - Moon Safari, Neal Morse Band, Enchant, Barracuda Triangle, and Spock's Beard on Cruise to the Edge
2015-11-17 - Enchant, Airbag, Steve Rothery, Jolly, and Haken on Cruise to the Edge
2015-11-18 - Anglagard, Dave Kerzner, Spock's Beard, Marillion, Jolly, Saga, and IO Earth on Cruise to the Edge
2015-11-19 - Thank You Scientist, Nektar, Bad Dreams, Haken, and Anathema
2016-01-17 - Sonus Umbra and Might Could @ Roxy and Duke's in Dunellen
2016-03-05 - Steven Wilson @ Beacon Theater in New York City
2016-04-15 - Avantasia @ PlayStation Theater in New York City
2016-04-22 - Dream Theater @ Tower Theater in New York City
2016-05-19 - Tiles, IZZ, 3rDegree, and District 97 at Drom in New York City
2016-07-16 - Outside the Wall at Community Center in Tamaqua
2016-08-30 - Haken and Thank You Scientist at Iron Works in Buffalo
2016-08-31 - Haken, Thank You Scientist, and Astral Bell at Mod Club in Toronto
2016-09-01 - Haken and Thank You Scientist at Club Soda in Montreal
2016-09-02 - Haken and Thank You Scientist at Le Cercle in Quebec City
2016-09-03 - Haken and The Tea Club at Brighton Music Hall in Boston
2016-09-07 - Lord, Stream of Passion, and Spock's Beard at Center Stage in Atlanta
2016-09-08 - Ghost Ship Octavius, Pyramaze, Circus Maximus, and Blind Guardian at Center Stage in Atlanta
2016-09-09 - Ascendia, Vanishing Point, Freedom Call, The Gentle Storm, and Fates Warning at Center Stage in Atlanta
2016-09-10 - Savage Messiah, Serious Black, Green Carnation, Haken, and Devin Townsend at Center Stage in Atlanta
2016-10-05 - Dream Theater at Sands Event Center in Bethlehem
2016-11-19 – Jolly and No More Pain at Venice Island in Philadelphia
2016-12-03 – Thank You Scientist, The Tea Club, and In the Presence of Wolves at The Underground in Philadelphia
2017-02-06 - John Wesley, and John Lodge & the 10,000 Light Years Band at Ferg's Live in Tampa
2017-02-07 - Mike Portnoy's Shattered Fortress, Pain of Salvation, and Haken on Cruise to the Edge
2017-02-08 - District 97, The Neal Morse Band, Bad Dreams, and Yes on Cruise to the Edge
2017-02-09 - Spock's Beard, Frost*, The Neal Morse Band, Haken, and Anglagard on Cruise to the Edge
2017-02-10 - Spock's Beard, Steve Hackett, Frost*, Pain of Salvation, and Mike Portnoy's Shattered Fortress on Cruise to the Edge
2017-02-26 – Pain of Salvation and Edensong at Webster Hall in NYC
2017-04-06 – MindMaze at the Sellersville Theater in Sellersville
2017-04-29 – MindMaze at the Funhouse in Bethlehem
2017-05-05 - Kyros and Moon Safari at The Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2017-05-06 - The Aaron Clift Experiment, Unified Past, and The Neal Morse Band  at The Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2017-05-07 – The Fierce & the Dead, Evership, Edensong, and Anglagard at The Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2017-05-10 – Coheed and Cambria and The Dear Hunter at the Fillmore in Philadelphia
2017-05-11 – Edge of Reality and Kyros at Maxicali Live in Teaneck
2017-06-02 – 3rDegree, Advent Horizon, and No More Pain at Pub Webb in Philadelphia
2017-06-04 – Iron Maiden and Ghost at the Wells-Fargo Center in Philadelphia
2017-06-18 - Fates Warning and Infinite Spectrum at Mexicali Live in Teaneck
2017-06-28 – Fates Warning and Infinite Spectrum at the Sellersville Theater in Sellersville
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1