Author Topic: What Shows are you currently watching?  (Read 567 times)

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• Luke
  • DTF.org Member
Re: What Shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2017, 01:18:27 PM »
Awesome! I'll probably pick up the first season on blu-ray, it's pretty cheap. I'll go from there.

My favorite show is The Leftovers and the series just ended in June. I highly recommend that show to anyone. I'm trying to find a new show to watch now that Game of Thrones is on a break. I'm waiting for Fargo season 3 to come out, I loved the first two. It's a bit of a hard decision on wanting to watch a new show that's currently airing or check out an older one. I still have yet to watch The Sopranos and The Wire, and I have no doubt those are great shows, but at the same time, it's also nice to get invested in some current shows to keep up with through the seasons.

I've also started Parks and Recreation with the girlfriend, about done with season 2 of that.

Offline cfmoran13

• My trading website
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2017, 01:30:31 PM »
I really really enjoyed s01-04 of Ray Donovan but i'm not feeling S05 atm sadly but you should definitely give it a try.
I love Ray Donovan.  I don't if this season has been announced as a final season.  But, it certainly has that feeling.  Everyone seems to be crumbling to the ground (moreso than usual).  The episodes end too quickly.  I know they're the same length as always.  But, they feel like they're 30 minutes each.

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2017, 06:02:58 PM »
Just realized that American Horror story is back on, I'm going to watch that as well.

Offline The Trooper

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2017, 06:53:49 PM »
I may be the only person here that watches ray Donovan, last nights episode may be the greatest 50 minutes of tv since breaking bad. takes me a lot to be blown away, wow in still blown away

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2017, 07:02:05 PM »
I may be the only person here that watches ray Donovan, last nights episode may be the greatest 50 minutes of tv since breaking bad. takes me a lot to be blown away, wow in still blown away

I would keep watching it, but I didn't renew my subscription. :(
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline WDADU

• Are you justified?
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2017, 07:37:12 PM »
I just finished reading The Handmaid's Tale, so I'll watch the first season of that, now. Awaiting the new season of Modern Family on Wednesday, and I wanna see how Alex, Inc turns out, since I'm such a Scrubs fan. Other than that, I'm counting the days until I can get my Stranger Things on.
Brave
Murder
Day

Online Kattelox

• Child of the Wild
« Reply #41 on: Today at 07:17:13 AM »
Caught episode 3 of The Deuce last night. Love this show. Also going to binge Vice Principals season 2 when it's finished airing.

Other than that I'm right in the middle of a very long wait for Better Call Saul season 4 and the final season of Game of Thrones.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Member
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #42 on: Today at 09:29:09 AM »
Also going to binge Vice Principals season 2 when it's finished airing.

totally didn't know season 2 had started yet. Gonna get on this again.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Online Kattelox

• Child of the Wild
« Reply #43 on: Today at 11:42:58 AM »
Also going to binge Vice Principals season 2 when it's finished airing.

totally didn't know season 2 had started yet. Gonna get on this again.

Yeah I totally forgot it was starting this month. I did catch the first episode which I thought was good. Walton Goggins is hilarious.

Offline Zantera

• the Flood
  • DTF.org Member
  • Feedback overload
    • http://parisinthespring.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #44 on: Today at 01:54:10 PM »
Started rewatching Friends because it was on Netflix and I finished other shows. On one hand it's a big project because 10 seasons x ~24 episodes = a lot of time spent rewatching a show I've seen, but on the other hand I really like the show and have a lot of nostalgic feelings towards it. Plus, it's been almost a decade since I watched it before now.