Poll

How do You want survivor looks like?

New rules including results from album survivor ( the more votes album has, the more songs goes into final, also albums with no votes gets 1 song into finals and 1 into consolidations)
7 (87.5%)
Old rules, true survivor - we are forgetting about album survivor and run true survivor (2 songs into final from each album, 1 song consolidations)
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: July 25, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

Author Topic: Queensryche survivor 2017 - poll helping making the right decision ;)  (Read 500 times)

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
Alright, I was feeling inside me all weekend that I have to pop with that question. I'm struggling because there was some doubts about that album survivor and new rules, which I totally understand and have doubts myself. I just want to be fair with You and with Queensryche music, and run that survivor as much fair as it is possible. If You will be around, help me make a good decision for us ;) Thank You :) Poll runs for 2 days, I want to start The Warning and next albums in the way that fits for everyone.

Offline MirrorMask

Voted the first options... the better liked albums should have more songs in the finals
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
Yeah option 1

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
Yeah, option 1 is fine with me. Normally I'd want each album to get an equal number of songs into the finals and consolation, but in this case it's pretty obvious that the songs from the Tateryche albums will go out first. That said, they're still part of the band's history so it's good to have one song from each of them.