Author Topic: Suits (...Dule Hill of Psych joining the Cast for S7)  (Read 779 times)

Offline SoundscapeMN

Suits (...Dule Hill of Psych joining the Cast for S7)
« on: April 26, 2017, 10:49:44 AM »
I can't find an older topic on this show.

Anyway, a search does pull up comments about it so there are some fans around here.

Dule Hill of Psych and The West Wing is joining the cast for the 7th Season coming up.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/suits-enlists-dule-hill-as-series-regular-season-7-997329

Just saw this as I am a huge Psych fan and have always meant-to, but never fully invested the time into watching Suits.

But with Dule joining the cast, I may have to finally give this show a go.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 10:56:08 AM by SoundscapeMN »

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
Re: Suits (...Dule Hill of Psych joining the Cast for S7)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 11:41:23 AM »
I've been a huge fan since the beginning. I've enjoyed a lot of the USA shows. White Collar is a favorite, Burn Notice was mostly cool, Covert Affairs got cool, etc. I really enjoyed the new season too.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 01:17:39 PM »
I've seen every episode of The West Wing and every episode of Suits.  Dule Hill is the man.

I've also seen every episode of Suits until this season.  I'm about six episodes behind.  It's gotten so, so bad, and I fight with myself just to watch it because I still give a damn about the characters, even though they're all assholes, but the writing is just pure shit now.  They're probably thinking Dule will help the ratings or something, but that won't happen until they get some writers that know what the hell they're doing.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 02:05:17 PM »
A fantastic show that I've watched from the begining.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 11:42:20 AM »
I hope he does.

My fellow Psych-fanatic friend John has always said I'd enjoy this show, especially since it is a little like Psych and some of the other USA Network shows with a lead with a talent/secret but also like Boston Legal without the David E Kelley political slant.

Anyway, we'll see. Also interesting they just announced a Psych Movie is in the works
https://comicbook.com/2017/04/27/psych-movie-reportedly-in-development/