Author Topic: Prison Break  (Read 908 times)

Offline Logain Ablar

• False Dragon
Prison Break
« on: April 06, 2017, 05:06:37 AM »
I couldn't find a thread for this, but is anyone watching the new season?

The first episode was a bit shaky and disjointed. It seems like they were falling over themselves to re-establish the main characters in a hurry. Hopefully it will improve as the season continues.

I have to admit to loving this show, the first couple of seasons were great, although after that it really strayed into the ridiculous at times.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Re: Prison Break
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 06:13:26 AM »
I absolutely loved Prison Break and plan to rewatch it soon. I have little desire to watch this new season though as I can't see anyway they actually make it work. I'm sure I'll watch it eventually, but it's not something I'm going out of my way to do.

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 01:41:34 PM »
I enjoyed the show, especially the first season. It got a bit ridiculous in the latter seasons. Honestly i'm not overly excited for the new season though, just seems like a cashgrab but if people say it's actually good then I might change my mind.
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 10:44:49 AM »
I'm in the middle of rewatching this. Man... Season 3 is utter shit. It's way worse than I remember. Then again... the first time I watched this I was in a hospital bed completely loaded on dilaudid.

Offline Grappler

• Victory, Illinois Varsity
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 10:50:10 AM »
The first season, and maybe the second, are absolutely amazing.  The last few got really crazy with The Company storyline, from what I remember.  I was way into it when it first aired, but thinking back on it now, the last few seasons really don't stand up to the first one.

I'm enjoying the new season for what it is - it's nice to see Lincoln and Michael back in the thick of things.  We need more T-bag though.  He's been absent for way too many weeks in a row now.

Offline Logain Ablar

• False Dragon
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 11:38:28 AM »
Yeah, I'm enjoying this season too, but it doesn't look like it will be a classic. It's already straying into the ridiculous with some of the story points.

Totally agree about T-Bag. He has all the best lines, need more of him. I wonder if we'll get to see Mahone again - he was another of my favourite characters.

I do hope they get out of Yemen in the next few episodes. I think we could do with a change of location.