Author Topic: Polls & Survivors Tracker Thread  (Read 695 times)

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
    • Feather Child
Re: Polls & Survivors Tracker Thread
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2017, 06:00:58 PM »
OK, I might be wrong but I don't see a Metallica Survivor in 2017. I asked latest author about it but his inbox is full and I even can't send a message with question about it. If it's OK with everyone, I would love to run that.  :metal It would not affect Queensryche Survivor an any way ;)
QUEENSRYCHE Survivor 2017 - HEAR IN THE NOW FRONTIER rounds starts NOW !!!! :corn :corn HELLOWEEN SURVIVOR 2017 Pink Bubbles Go Ape rounds 8 starts NOW!!!!!!! :corn :corn

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
    • Feather Child
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2017, 06:41:15 AM »
Sorry for double posting but I wanted this post to be well visible for interested ones ;) While TheCountOfNYC has been found and answered about Metallica Survivor, I just want to let You Guys know that I have been preparing HELLOWEEN SURVIVOR 2017  :metal We will go through all Helloween studio albums including 5 track EP from 1985. But that's not the end. I also have prepared 42 non-albums and b-sides tracks for this survivor and the album tournament  :metal So we can easily speak that we have in front of us Mega Helloween Survivor 2017  ;D First we will start with casual type of survivor - album by album and voting out the least favourite songs. Next, somewhere in the middle of Helloween's discography, I will launch Helloween non-albums and b-sides song survivor, and after we deal with all the albums, album tournament will start. Hope I will find some participants in here, I ran once Helloween Survivor here long ago and it was fun :) It will start between nearest Monday and Wednesday :)  :metal Be prepared :)
QUEENSRYCHE Survivor 2017 - HEAR IN THE NOW FRONTIER rounds starts NOW !!!! :corn :corn HELLOWEEN SURVIVOR 2017 Pink Bubbles Go Ape rounds 8 starts NOW!!!!!!! :corn :corn

Offline IDontNotDoThings

• Speak the word...
  • ...the word is all of us.
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2017, 03:55:05 AM »
I've recently been thinking of starting a Symphony X survivor once I'm finished listening through their discography (currently up to The Odyssey). Would anyone be interested? I know the last one wasn't held that long ago, but seeing as that one was never finished (& may or may not have been run by a robot :lol) I was thinking I could start it up again? Thoughts?

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
    • Feather Child
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2017, 12:33:39 AM »
I've recently been thinking of starting a Symphony X survivor once I'm finished listening through their discography (currently up to The Odyssey). Would anyone be interested? I know the last one wasn't held that long ago, but seeing as that one was never finished (& may or may not have been run by a robot :lol) I was thinking I could start it up again? Thoughts?
Symphony X? I'm into it  :metal

Offline RoeDent

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2017, 08:44:12 AM »
It's a shame that so many great bands don't have enough fans here to warrant running a meaningful survivor.
*smash cut to a bleached white skeleton*

Offline LordCost

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2017, 10:49:34 AM »
I could vote for most of the SX albums.
Watch the POLLS/SURVIVOR section for the Pain Of Salvation survivor!!

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2017, 01:31:03 PM »
I'd be interested in a Symphony X survivor

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
    • Feather Child
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2017, 04:23:53 PM »
As I remember well, there usually was a Symphony X survivor here and it has a lot of participants. I'm sure that more than 5 of us would be interested in it.

Offline IDontNotDoThings

• Speak the word...
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2017, 08:00:20 PM »
Cool, I'll start it up once I finish their discography (should be a week or two). Maybe this will be the first time I start a survivor that doesn't die from inactivity. :biggrin:

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2017, 05:52:14 AM »
I'm gonna be starting up the Metallica survivor again in a couple of days.

Offline IDontNotDoThings

• Speak the word...
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2017, 05:54:32 AM »

:tup

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
    • Feather Child
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2017, 09:59:31 AM »
:metal Great news! I'm very curious about Hardwired, and very hungry for showing St. Anger some love ;)

Offline LordCost

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2017, 03:30:25 PM »
DoC you can add Pain Of Salvation Survivor in the completed Survivor list and also the Leprous Survivor which is missing in the list:
http://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=46618.msg2132267#msg2132267
Watch the POLLS/SURVIVOR section for the Pain Of Salvation survivor!!