They aren't necessarily TV or movies, but I figured this was the best spot for this.
Over the past few years, I have really, really gotten into podcasts. Fantastic for in the car, work, around the house. Its nice to be able to listen and be entertained and still get things done. I really love podcasts.
Some of my favorites are:
1. Giant Bombcast - Video game oriented
2. Joe Rogan podcast- pretty much anything. Movies, martial arts, comedy, science, politics. Pretty much anything
Any podcasts that you guys really enjoy?
Love the Bombcast and the Beastcast. JR can be really good depending on the guest. I'll pass MMA or hunting guests because I'm not really interested in the topic.
My favorites are:
1. Monday Morning Podcast with Bill Burr - The first podcast I got into. Comic that just talks about whatever comes to mind.
2.Giant Bombcast - Video game podcast
3. Giant Beastcast - Video game podcast (east coast giant bombcast crew)
4. The Virzi Effect - Comic talking about daily events
5. Sound Opinions - Also show by two music reviewers. I've found some great music through them, they have amazing guests, and their occasional album dissections are great.
6. Radiolab - NPR show. Well produced and really interesting stories
7. Stuff You Should Now - Title says it all, goes over history of people, places, and things.
8. This American Life - NPR show, stories on people that relate to the topic of the week.
9. My Favorite Murder - True crime podcast
10. Lore - Folklore bi-weekly podcast. Really great stories, can be really eerie at times