Author Topic: The "Eluveitie" Thread  (Read 981 times)

Offline Serah Farron

• Lightning's baby sister~
  • WOOF WOOF.
The "Eluveitie" Thread
« on: March 01, 2017, 09:59:33 PM »
Anyone here a fan of Eluveitie?

I didn't know them until I randomly heard "The Call of the Mountains." This band is really my style with the wide variety of instruments as well as female vocals. They dish out beautiful music and I've grown to fall in love with them.

So, any other Eluveitie fans out there?

Online MirrorMask

Re: The "Eluveitie" Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 01:04:45 AM »
I'm a moderate fan I guess, I love folk metal and I dig Eluveitie's music, but I ws never into growl vocals so that's a bit of a downer for me.

Still I manage to digest their music, the Everything Remains album was quite good and so the one after (then the music started to become a little too same-y), but what I really and truly love and adore is the acoustic album, Evocation. That album is a journey into the woods, it's an experience on a whole other level, it's never absent from my mp3 player when I'm in holidays in the mountains. I spent years waiting for the second part of Evocation, and when finally they're working on it, the entire line-up falls apart. Major bummer.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 02:30:15 AM »
I dig them, the last couple of albums have been nice. I enjoy how Scottish they are, even though they're Swiss (I think) :lol

Call of the Mountains is a great song, I'd say my favourite on the album.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2023, 04:47:41 PM »
ELUVEITIE's complete set at Summer Breeze 2023 is now available for streaming for free
https://lotsofmuzik.com/eluveitie-complete-set-at-summer-breeze-2023-is-now-available-for-streaming-and-free/
 :metal