Author Topic: UNCIRCULATED Bootleg from early IAW era - SURFACED!  (Read 1911 times)

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
UNCIRCULATED Bootleg from early IAW era - SURFACED!
« on: February 19, 2017, 03:54:34 PM »
Hey guys! This is mainly a heads up for the for completionists and fans of the early live career of the band! After so many years, and ironically while the band is bringing on tour the very same album 25 years later, a new uncirculated bootleg has surfaced! The date is:

San Francisco, 1992.11.10

and you can find it here on dime! https://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=584751
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: UNCIRCULATED Bootleg from early IAW era - SURFACED!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 04:51:28 PM »
I grabbed that yesterday, Marco. it's excellent. A little shorter of a set for that time period.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 05:09:41 PM »
That's true Tim, but given the circumstances behind that particular show (fighting with Saigon Kick), it's cool to have documentation of that show.
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 05:10:59 PM »
That's true Tim, but given the circumstances behind that particular show (fighting with Saigon Kick), it's cool to have documentation of that show.

Oh, I'm not familiar with the background. I saw the notes in the torrent about co headlining or something like that.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 06:04:15 PM »
Yeah! They were essentially co-headlining but Saigon Kick refused to play first, probably because they thought their status to be higher then that of DT (at the time it might have even been true). So it just happened that DT was slated to play first and most audience, arguably satisfied with their set, left the venue after they were done. Saigon Kick didn't bother to perform after that.
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco